What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

its clear, he was shot from the right side, and not from the front, he is facing Rangers, so if Rangers was to shoot him, it would have been straight fire....instead he was on the left cheek at the the angel....so somebody from the Gate side shot him

Post mortem report confirmed it was a TT pistol

@Zarvan i believe you are talking about this AA 12, top left pic, gun in the middle ?? this is G22 semi auto not aa-12

B_y2fRYUIAA6hdG.jpg

afeyoon pee hogi :sarcastic: nonetheless if mqm had retaliated, there would have been massacre, end of MQM by now.

Rangers didn't end PAC while they not only retaliated but killed rangers personnal ... Rangers couldn't end TTP/LeJ while they blow up to them but MQM will indeed finish while retaliates and with such heavy weapons :lol:

Rangers didn't end PAC while they not only retaliated but killed rangers personnal ... Rangers couldn't end TTP/LeJ while they blow up to them but MQM will indeed finish while retaliates and with such heavy weapons :lol:

to kertae na retaliate, darrr kyion gi behan? :lol:

B_0bwZXUgAAq6Tx.jpg

to kertae na retaliate, darrr kyion gi behan? :lol:

Wakai aaj teri gender change ho gai hai :lol: Ab ye bhi bata day khusra hai ya khusri :sarcastic:
On topic ... Because only terrorists retaliate with LEAs ............

I wish MQM really had these weapons and used them on extremists and their allied establishment goons in the rangers.

Which idiot hides weapons inside his HQ knowing full well the danger if caught? Only Pakistani people are stupid enough to believe any BS that is spun to them.

After months of backchannel efforts to get the MQM to play pony and dangling a few carrots, the Military is finally going to use the stick to get them in line.
the confiscated "equipment" is an embarrassment really wonder what the Rangers are trying to achieve here.
hand guns, shot guns and some 223's.

there were more weapons in a few second video of election celebrations of Nawaz league members who had drum magazine fed Russian and American weapons 2 years ago.

Wakai aaj teri gender change ho gai hai :lol: Ab ye bhi bata day khusra hai ya khusri :sarcastic:
On topic ... Because only terrorists retaliate with LEAs ............

Sindh Rangers should be disbanded. They are full of racist Punjabis. Their best achievement is in running prostitution dens and drug peddlers.

I wish MQM really had these weapons and used them on extremists and their allied establishment goons in the rangers.

Which idiot hides weapons inside his HQ knowing full well the danger if caught? Only Pakistani people are stupid enough to believe any BS that is spun to them.

Wasn't cash confiscated from Altaf hussain house in london ? By your beautiful logic, british police are also morons eh ?

Come one at least listen what your moronic leader was spewing BS 2 hours ago. Screen grabs are on previous pages. Stop going full retard for one

Sindh Rangers should be disbanded. They are full of racist Punjabis. Their best achievement is in running prostitution dens and drug peddlers.

Lanat on those racist MQM bihari supporters who are on full denial mode and not condemning target killers arrested from Nine Zero

this is a sham raid. the "haul" is embarrising

Rangers should raid Edhi or any transport company for using wakie talkies and radios
and maybe raid my house for having a shot gun and a hand gun and a rifle

Back
Top Bottom