What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

this is a sham raid. the "haul" is embarrising

Rangers should raid Edhi or any transport company for using wakie talkies and radios
and maybe raid my house for having a shot gun and a hand gun and a rifle
Edhi and transport companies get licence and frequencies allotted by frequency allocation board (FAB).

Well according to reports coming two arrested are expert of making bombs and many weapons are illegal and if some of them are from those NATO containers than MQM is in trouble and most weapons are without documents and lisence

Which nato containers? The ones that live in your imaginary conspiracy theories?

Sindh Rangers should be disbanded. They are full of racist Punjabis. Their best achievement is in running prostitution dens and drug peddlers.
You need to find some better arguments.

Which nato containers? The ones that live in your imaginary conspiracy theories?
Now MQM has started taking cover of Mulana Diesel. Better use pic of Mr Altaf instead of Diesel. Babar ghouri can explain these containers in a better manner.

You need to find some better arguments.

Now MQM has starting cover of Mulana Diesel.

Oh better arguments is it? Would the non existent nato containers be a better argument?

"Rejecting the reports, a statement from the US embassy said media suggestions that US or ISAF containers were stolen, including containers that contain weapons and ammunition, were false. “While the United States routinely uses Karachi ports for both diplomatic and military shipments, neither the United States nor ISAF has ever shipped weapons or ammunition via Karachi ports,” said the statement."

US refutes claims of 19,000 US containers “missing” from Karachi ports - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Who should I believe? A tin foil wearing, conspiracy theorist Pakistani or the actual people who's containers supposedly went missing?

Question is not if these are NATO weapons. question is what such sophisticated weapons were doing at 90

Don't give Naswar a bad name............ meray munh ka sara mazza kirr-kira karr dia, aap nay.......... :D

I stand corrected as the news are emerging.
hopefully MQM wont be blamed for having a big stack of naswar and bags of fertilizer as well for making bombs.
in the end maybe entire POF production will be discovered in 90

10364206_347961411995180_5904670950439856375_n.jpg

B_zxEWJWEAA8vUs.jpg

B_zxEfWWwAAt4xd.jpg

Statements show at least Bhai has accepted presence and apprehension of terrorists from 90. After some time he will accept presence of weapons as well. Let extradition treaty between Pak and UK revoke he will accept many more things.

Now where is this non existent mqm worker who is seen shooting the gun in this video? You people rely on a lot of non existent evidence and proofs.

I hope now you can see him

Now where is this non existent mqm worker who is seen shooting the gun in this video? You people rely on a lot of non existent evidence and proofs.

The real question you should be asking is what was such sophisticated weapons along with convicted terrorists doing in a so called political party's HQ?

Why isnt Rangers targetting Sohrab Goth which is the headquarter of TALIBAN AL QAEDA LASHKAR E JHANGVI SSP SIPAH E SAHABA JUNDULLAH ETC. Oh i forgot rangers and ISI and PAKISTANI ARMY themselves created TALIBAN LASHKAR E JHANGVI SIPAH E SAHABA JUNDULLAH ETC y wud they do operation against them when we all know ABBAS TOWN blast originated from SOHRAB GOTH. Ontop of that theres a pact of PUNJABIS AND PATHANS to Subjugate other races in Pakistan like BALOCHS SINDHIS MUHAJIRS GILGITIS BALTISTANIS ETC.
Bullshit aside define Muhajir

Oh khera sophisticated weapon.....?? :O
Chalo bhai mullah burqa bhe yahe kehta tha:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom