What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

Wakai aaj teri gender change ho gai hai :lol: Ab ye bhi bata day khusra hai ya khusri :sarcastic:
On topic ... Because only terrorists retaliate with LEAs ............

behan jee you mean to say back in 90s when Army had you by your balls, hanged upside down you were terrorists, all those who died were terrorists, thanks for admitted this much... and hey terrorists kill their own to play victim...

here is postmartem report news

Lanat on those racist MQM bihari supporters who are on full denial mode and not condemning target killers arrested from Nine Zero
good work?

what target killers? target killer of whom? TTP and its affiliate front organisations?

Wasn't cash confiscated from Altaf hussain house in london ? By your beautiful logic, british police are also morons eh ?

Come one at least listen what your moronic leader was spewing BS 2 hours ago. Screen grabs are on previous pages. Stop going full retard for one

A.H isn't my leader. But I know BS when I see it. MQM is not that stupid to keep these weapons in 90. And Nato weapons? Most of these don't like nato weapons to me, unless NATO uses old AKs.

And beside NATO denied any containers went missing, only a brain dead conspiracy eating pakistani would continue to live in fantasy land.

one example

hqdefault.jpg
Snipers were also recovered and most weapons didn't had lisence sir

Lanat on those racist MQM bihari supporters who are on full denial mode and not condemning target killers arrested from Nine Zero

AHAHA, Im neither a bihari or an MQM supporter. I am a punjabi, not that I actually care about this ethnic BS. I know rangers very well though, lived with them in Karachi. Scum of the earth, involved in all criminal activities. They are as bad as MQM and Amn committee and should be disbanded

Snipers were also recovered and most weapons didn't had lisence sir
I stand corrected as the news are emerging.
hopefully MQM wont be blamed for having a big stack of naswar and bags of fertilizer as well for making bombs.
in the end maybe entire POF production will be discovered in 90

this is a sham raid. the "haul" is embarrising

Rangers should raid Edhi or any transport company for using wakie talkies and radios
and maybe raid my house for having a shot gun and a hand gun and a rifle

Exactly, you (the people who believe this BS) have to have pea sized brain full of conspiracy theories to believe the story that is being spun here. Reminds of early operation days in 92. I don't think our establishment has learned anything.

if these are the detailed pictures of the haul them i take back my original statement where the tv only showed 2 handhuns and a rusted shot gun and some radios with a 222 in the background

How can Pakistanis continue to believe these are NATO stolen weapons when NATO denies these are? Do Pakistanis like to live in conspiracy theories land with their fancy tin foil hats?

I stand corrected as the news are emerging.
hopefully MQM wont be blamed for having a big stack of naswar and bags of fertilizer as well for making bombs.
in the end maybe entire POF production will be discovered in 90
Well according to reports coming two arrested are expert of making bombs and many weapons are illegal and if some of them are from those NATO containers than MQM is in trouble and most weapons are without documents and lisence

Back
Top Bottom