What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

If the MQM gangsters shot at the Rangers outright, they wouldve been hunted down and wiped out. My analysis of the target killer stands.
Ever been to Karachi???Just go to Liaqatabad if you ever visit there Streets cant even accommodate two Motor Bikes Simultaneously and you think Rangers would be able to come in and took Action with all backup support and APCs???Buddy things are not that simple because MQM has Mob as well as emotional Fanatics and that is why they are dangerous to handle even more so then before now. I hope Rangers would take calculated Actions against them because these people are getting too emotional and dangerous for Karachi peace after the events have unfold.

Absolutely not. I want most of Pakistan wiped out, race has nothing to do with that. You however, were quick to jump to my race because of me.. which shows an open hatred that goes beyond my username... so tell me.. what would you do to my kinsmen?
I hope and pray that people like you and MQM will end hostilities with pashtun community of karachi......i would distribute sadqa that day

I hope and pray that people like you and MQM will end hostilities with pashtun community of karachi......i would distribute sadqa that day

Forget me and MQM.. this is about all of my kinsmen from "India". The only one displaying hostility against them and apparently all other "inferior" races is you. Your Sadqa is irrelevant, you call yourself a Muslim in that identity bullshit and yet refuse to believe that all men were created equal? You accuse all but yourself and those of your race of being genocidal against humanity? By your bigoted logic.. Sattar Edhi is also genocidal(unless he miraculously became a Pashtun..and not those Pasthun who migrated to India because they are achoot).

Forget me and MQM.. this is about all of my kinsmen from "India". The only one displaying hostility against them and apparently all other "inferior" races is you. Your Sadqa is irrelevant, you call yourself a Muslim in that identity bullshit and yet refuse to believe that all men were created equal? You accuse all but yourself and those of your race of being genocidal against humanity? By your bigoted logic.. Sattar Edhi is also genocidal(unless he miraculously became a Pashtun..and not those Pasthun who migrated to India because they are achoot).
Abay......you gave me peghor of considering afghans as as my ethnic kinsmen, that i am anti-state for possessing such natural sentiments........i told you in return that indians are your kinsmen, just like afghans are mine

Abay......you gave me peghor of considering afghans as as my ethnic kinsmen, that i am anti-state for possessing such natural sentiments........i told you in return that indians are your kinsmen, just like afghans are mine

You first apologized for Afghans never being part of the terrorist network.. only Pakistanis or Uzbeks.. so I am guess you count yourself as NEITHER. Since you consider yourself Afghan more, and less Pakistani(wonder why you keep the flag) or Uzbek; something which you have repeatedly stated throughout your time on this forum.. I was naturally inclined to consider you anti state element.

And you consider these kinsmen of mine inferior or having genocidal tendencies? That is correct isnt it?

No need to loose it kid and Read the definition again the word ssipah salar represents cheif of a religious army its not applicable on PA it's not a religious army
I dread your teachers who taught you in your school son.
I really do.

Should be dropped on your head too

I have heard your Gujjars also live among those tribes

I have observed that you and a couple of other people are promoting discrimination.
Do not do that. This is also known as a treacherously corrupting agenda.

This leads to faults, faults leads to cracks, cracks leads to separation, separation leads to division and division to destruction.

United we stand, Divided we Fall.

In the eyes of a Patriotic Pakistani, all (Muhajirs, Sindhis, Balochis, Pathans and Panjabis) should be the same.

You first apologized for Afghans never being part of the terrorist network.. only Pakistanis or Uzbeks.. so I am guess you count yourself as NEITHER. Since you consider yourself Afghan more, and less Pakistani(wonder why you keep the flag) or Uzbek; something which you have repeatedly stated throughout your time on this forum.. I was naturally inclined to consider you anti state element.

And you consider these kinsmen of mine inferior or having genocidal tendencies? That is correct isnt it?
Why you are twisting my statements? if you are intelligent enough you would agree with me that Afghan refugees, who got blamed for peshawer attack , are just scapegoats and blaming them was pretense to finally expel them from pakistan.......TTP are pakistanis or have some forign elements of uzbekistan attached to them. Lets be factual, blame Fazlullah, a pakistani, for peshawer attack. But it seems you have your own definition of pakistani. Sitting in America or UK like altaf, you should be the last person issuing certificate of Pakistaniat to others.

Now listen, i dont have to prove any thing to you, keep your complexes and insecurities to yourself. Have some grip on your racist self, you are continuously sprouting non-sense.

Target killer was picked to kill me in Lyari: Nabeel Gabol
DAWN.COM — PUBLISHED about an hour ago

5502eae9d107e.jpg

The former MQM leader said a target killer named 'Patni' was given the task to take him out.- File

KARACHI: In a shocking revelation on Friday, former Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader, Nabeel Gabol, speaking exclusively on DawnNews, claimed a plan had been hatched to assassinate him in the troubled Lyari area.

Speaking on Dusra Rukh on DawnNews, he alleged that the task to take him out had been assigned to a target killer named ‘Patni'. He added that the assassination was to take place in Lyari so as to present the killing as connected to the Lyari gang war.

Gabol had only recently parted ways with the MQM, after he resigned from the National Assembly on February 24, 2015. Sources close to the former MNA had earlier disclosed that differences between him and the party leadership had led to his decision to quit the party.

Gabol went on to say that the operation at Nine Zero was initially planned to take place before the Senate election.

“But some political obstacles led to a delay in the operation,” he alleged.

The federal government and Sindh chief minister were also taken on board before the raid at Nine Zero, Gabol said.

Actually we need to exterminate around 90% of Pakistan.. most of KP.. like 98% of it along with all of FATA. Most of Punjab save a few villages here and there.. The Whole of Karachi and Sindhi save certain Hindu Villages..
Chunks of Balochistan as well..

What will be left will be heaven free of all bad things.

Gilgit-Baltistan?

Target killer was picked to kill me in Lyari: Nabeel Gabol
DAWN.COM — PUBLISHED about an hour ago

5502eae9d107e.jpg

The former MQM leader said a target killer named 'Patni' was given the task to take him out.- File

KARACHI: In a shocking revelation on Friday, former Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader, Nabeel Gabol, speaking exclusively on DawnNews, claimed a plan had been hatched to assassinate him in the troubled Lyari area.

Speaking on Dusra Rukh on DawnNews, he alleged that the task to take him out had been assigned to a target killer named ‘Patni'. He added that the assassination was to take place in Lyari so as to present the killing as connected to the Lyari gang war.

Gabol had only recently parted ways with the MQM, after he resigned from the National Assembly on February 24, 2015. Sources close to the former MNA had earlier disclosed that differences between him and the party leadership had led to his decision to quit the party.

Gabol went on to say that the operation at Nine Zero was initially planned to take place before the Senate election.

“But some political obstacles led to a delay in the operation,” he alleged.

The federal government and Sindh chief minister were also taken on board before the raid at Nine Zero, Gabol said.
I believe him. MQM , like other mafias in the world, kills those who leave their organization.

MQM-Pakistan-ATC-NineZero_3-12-2015_177933_l.jpg

Rangers Arrested Innocent Professors Of Biology From Nine Zero University.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom