What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

Like i said , you are pakistani only by name and partly by citizenship........you are totally clueless about ground realities. Dari ones in FATA are brainwashing us? this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard
darri speakers brian wash you guys and i stand by it.
pathans in general aren't anti-pakistan but darri speakers are very anti-pakistan...for obvious reasons.

@Samandri there will never be a pakhtunistan just so you know...... we will never allow it. atlas not with pakistani land.

And what "pathanis" do with the kids after kidnapping?.........
they make the kids work..... for free... so basically make them salves or just ask for ransom... but what dp i know I'm just saying the things i heard about these people.

they make the kids work..... for free... so basically make them salves or just ask for ransom... but what dp i know I'm just saying the things i heard about these people.
I know about the stereotype. In Punjab, Sindh and rest of India, parents used to scare their kids by telling them that Pathans would get you. 18th century India faced some scary invasions from Iran and Afghanistan, Nadir Shah was not even a Pashtun but some of his soldiers were and indians used to mistake even persians and turks as pathans. Rohillas also inflicted fear........so there was general pathan-phobia in India. For compensation to the fear of pathans, jokes about them were invented.....and to scare their naughty kids, story was invented that pathans would kidnap you in the bori. Pashtuns, at that time , were indeed fearsome people so i am surprised that desi people invented such stereotypes.

You are also of same stock as indians, modi key speeches par tumay greban sey pakrrun?

Its your MQM which is engaged in drugs, extortion, target killings and what not.......you admitted it yourself several times

Why not? After all, if those of "Indian" stock support terrorism or make traitorous statements.. they and their families should be culled.. just as all those who claim "afghan" stock and support Anti-Pakistan tribals and suggest a seperate Pashtun homeland should also be culled.

Whether or not the MQM is mine is irrelevant.. All those who are anti-state and hold ANY loyalties to anti state ideas and elements.. they should be caught and killed.

Why not? After all, if those of "Indian" stock support terrorism or make traitorous statements.. they and their families should be culled.. just as all those who claim "afghan" stock and support Anti-Pakistan tribals and suggest a seperate Pashtun homeland should also be culled.

Whether or not the MQM is mine is irrelevant.. All those who are anti-state and hold ANY loyalties to anti state ideas and elements.. they should be caught and killed.
Dont be ashamed of your origin and background and get rid of your identity crisis....... i am muslim and i would tell you that i share my religion with people of 55 countries and i would tell you that i am a pashtun and i share language/race with people of neighboring country, afghanistan in addition to religion...... Similarly Balochs have kinsmen in Iran and you have kinsmen in India

Dont be ashamed of your origin and background and get rid of your identity crisis....... i am muslim and i would tell you that i share my religion with people of 55 countries and i would tell you that i am a pashtun and i share language/race with people of neighboring country, afghanistan...... Similarly Balochs have kinsmen in Iran and you have kinsmen in India

Dont bring your identity into everything as if that actually needs to be proven all the time. Its like Pathans would be a forgotten race if not for your repetitive blaring of their history and racial superiority.
Talk basics, do you support the deaths of all those tribes who have attacked the Pakistan Army? All of them?
I think the MQM should be eradicated, supporters included.

If 10% of those who were Confronting Rangers actually TOOK OUT WEAPONS then all of those Rangers wouldnt able to make it out of that area alive. So dont tell me about it because its quite obvious that the only once seen their CARING GUNS and USING GUNS are Rangers not MQM Protesters or Media people there. It was mishandling that cause this to happened and now even Rangers are Trying to do Cover up here because they have gone way out of line here and when they were Retreating one of their Sargent ACTUALLY used TT Pistol for Aerial Firing all you need to watch is last Rangers Car retreating from Nine Zero area.

If the MQM gangsters shot at the Rangers outright, they wouldve been hunted down and wiped out. My analysis of the target killer stands.

A bit harsh I must say, considering that there are people in MQM who disagree with this gangsterism but cannot raise their voice due to fear. On the other hand, the thugs who terrorise the people of Karachi and strut on it's streets like they own it, they've gotta be eradicated for sure. But how would you know which one is which when the time comes to prosecute?

Dont bring your identity into everything as if that actually needs to be proven all the time. Its like Pathans would be a forgotten race if not for your repetitive blaring of their history and racial superiority.
Talk basics, do you support the deaths of all those tribes who have attacked the Pakistan Army? All of them?
Pak army , itself consists of personals from these tribes. FC mostly comes from these tribes and you are asking me whether i am in agreement with genocide of entire tribes in that belt?. Ask faujis, whether they agree with your extreme views or not. Only your kinsmen in the army would agree with your hitlar-ish idea

About Taliban, yea each of them should be killed along with ISIS affiliated ones, they are kachra and disposable left over of dirty games of agencies and now they dont know what to do with their lives , they are like zombies. By taliban i do not mean just TTP but also those of haqqani network. Killing their wives and kids? nope thats forbidden in islam.

Last edited:
Pak army , itself consists of personals from these tribes. FC mostly comes from these tribes and you are asking me whether i am in agreement with genocide of entire tribes in that belt?. Ask faujis, whether they agree with your extreme views or not. Only your kinsmen in the army would agree with your hitlar-ish idea

About Taliban, yea each of them should be killed along with ISIS affiliated ones. By taliban i do not mean just TTP but also those of haqqani network. Killing their wives and kids? nope thats forbidden in islam.

Ah, so you on multiple occasions you have clearly stated that my kinsmen are the problem. Well, since we have identified a distinct racist trait here.. what do you suggest be done to them?

Last edited:

About Taliban, yea each of them should be killed along with ISIS affiliated ones. By taliban i do not mean just TTP but also those of haqqani network. Killing their wives and kids? nope thats forbidden in islam.
Haqqani network is the main asset of our agencies

Ah, so you on multiple you have clearly stated that my kinsmen are the problem. Well, since we have identified a distinct racist trait here.. what do you suggest be done to them?
No, its in your racist mind that pashtuns are needed to be wiped out to solve pakistan problems

Haqqani network is the main asset of our agencies
They are not assets, just disposable pawns who at proper time will be disposed of, but not now.

No, its in your racist mind that pashtuns are needed to be wiped out to solve pakistan problems

They are not assets, just disposable pawns who at proper time will be disposed of, but not now.
USA tried to dispose them off failed miserable and now Afghan government is in talks with them

USA tried to dispose them off failed miserable and now Afghan government is in talks with them
Baitullah Mehsud was also an asset of Pakistan, when he was sent to northern pakistan along with numerous others to help taliban against northern alliance........he is beneath ground. He was used, then he felt betrayed and turned against his former employers and finally was put to eternal rest by drone whose intel was most probably provided by the same agency who he was once an asset.
Trying to use fanatics like Taliban for pakistani interests in afghanistan would ultimately backfire.......it would be in best interest of pakistan to heavily support ashraf ghani

Absolutely not. I want most of Pakistan wiped out, race has nothing to do with that. You however, were quick to jump to my race because of me.. which shows an open hatred that goes beyond my username... so tell me.. what would you do to my kinsmen?

Back
Top Bottom