What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

Neither is accurate, Ive been to Bareilvi gatherings and so far their gatherings have deteriorated into mud-slinging. And while I am all for ensuring that extremism is eliminated and tolerance of religions perspectives is promoted.. making that the core focus on most gatherings means that the ideology has lost its way. And I am a very Pro Naat person.. but decided to Never attend a Bareilvi(or Shia or Deobandi) gathering after these acerbic experiences...which included one in Pakistan where the Deobandis and these guys held SEPARATE Asr prayers even with the presence of the patriarch of the Kaaba Key family. I mean that is disgusting, the both of them.. So much for their cries of unity.

As for Punjab, the level of extremism cannot be judged by Lahore or the festive colors held.. in a way the Pakistan Establishment is at fault for promoting extremism for the Anti India rhetoric.. which has led to this "good terror/bad terror" crap.. what guarantee is there that the Anti-India fellow will not slaughter 140 school children if he feels betrayed on India or feels that they are somehow lacking Islam?
NONE!
Yes none and it will remain that way until proper Armed Forces of Muslim Countries take back Kashmir and Palestine and stop using proxies and start implementing Islamic Laws

As for Punjab, the level of extremism cannot be judged by Lahore or the festive colors held.. in a way the Pakistan Establishment is at fault for promoting extremism for the Anti India rhetoric.. which has led to this "good terror/bad terror" crap.. what guarantee is there that the Anti-India fellow will not slaughter 140 school children if he feels betrayed on India or feels that they are somehow lacking Islam?
NONE!
well your correct... there is no garuntee. thats why we need to get rid of our assets in kashmir as well and we need to make them something else.... like unofficial army guys i guess lol.
one thing is for sure. if we get rid of afghans... we will get rid of half of our problems.... don't forget that these terrrorists who kill our kids and innocents are something new in our country.... we never dealt with these ideology before, these people are lowest of the low on earth... they kill people like its nothing.... it just seems like they are zombies who will destroy all life in they path.

the thing is disagree with is that these terrorists who we are fighting are the offspring of the kashmiri separatists that pakistan promotes. our establishment understands this and they know who the real enemy of our people is.... thats why even despite the attack on peshawar school they continue to let their assets live.other wise the likes of hafiz saeed would have been in jail by now... do you catch my drift?

btw i don't know if you know that recently its been made illegal in punjab to disrespect other sects.... so that came to an end.... few imams even got arrested for mudslinging. also even saying the salat before the azan was made illegal over the speakers because it offends the wahabis.

Yes none and it will remain that way until proper Armed Forces of Muslim Countries take back Kashmir and Palestine and stop using proxies and start implementing Islamic Laws

Five-Mullah-Facepalm.jpg

well your correct... there is no garuntee. thats why we need to get rid of our assets in kashmir as well and we need to make them something else.... like unofficial army guys i guess lol.
one thing is for sure. if we get rid of afghans... we will get rid of half of our problems.... don't forget that these terrrorists who kill our kids and innocents are something new in our country.... we never dealt with these ideology before, these people are lowest of the low on earth... they kill people like its nothing.... it just seems like they are zombies who will destroy all life in they path.

the thing is disagree with is that these terrorists who we are fighting are the offspring of the kashmiri separatists that pakistan promotes. our establishment understands this and they know who the real enemy of our people is.... thats why even despite the attack on peshawar school they continue to let their assets live.other wise the likes of hafiz saeed would have been in jail by now... do you catch my drift?

btw i don't know if you know that recently its been made illegal in punjab to disrespect other sects.... so that came to an end.... few imams even got arrested for mudslinging. also even saying the salat before the azan was made illegal over the speakers because it offends the wahabis.

We need to de-arm those we can, and REMOVE those we cannot. When journalists and traitors who are bought with dollars can turn up bullet-riddled in dark corners.. the same can be done with these people. Mass graves are not extinct and need to be implemented.

This nation is past the time of gradual cleansing, the cancer has taken hold and amputation is the only way. If the establishment is(and they likely are) into their usual strategic asset thing then this country is doomed.

Neither is accurate, Ive been to Bareilvi gatherings and so far their gatherings have deteriorated into mud-slinging.
yes what you said is true.... but mudslinging isn't terrorism.
it is very unfortunate that its come down to the government having to ban such things because lot of these molvis just would quit.
And while I am all for ensuring that extremism is eliminated and tolerance of religions perspectives is promoted.. making that the core focus on most gatherings means that the ideology has lost its way. And I am a very Pro Naat person.. but decided to Never attend a Bareilvi(or Shia or Deobandi) gathering after these acerbic experiences...which included one in Pakistan where the Deobandis and these guys held SEPARATE Asr prayers even with the presence of the patriarch of the Kaaba Key family. I mean that is disgusting, the both of them.. So much for their cries of unity.
well you know what all of the above will only be eliminated when our population is educated....our poor barelvis who are in general very peaceful are unfortunately also very gullible in front of these molvis.

We need to de-arm those we can, and REMOVE those we cannot. When journalists and traitors who are bought with dollars can turn up bullet-riddled in dark corners.. the same can be done with these people. Mass graves are not extinct and need to be implemented.

This nation is past the time of gradual cleansing, the cancer has taken hold and amputation is the only way. If the establishment is(and they likely are) into their usual strategic asset thing then this country is doomed.
we need to get rid of both parties in our country to save it.... the leftists and rightist.....
all i know is that i complete faith in our army especially after seeing what they are doing these days they are on the right track.... they aren't sparing anybody who is a threat to our people, our way of life and our country. weather its secular traitors like mom or religious traitors.

so what if i said that?? i didn't say all tribes... i was talking about tribals who support terrorism and then i said "these tribes" meaning tribes that support the terrorists.....
punjab has already started a program to exterminate these pigs... in my village and all surrounding villages we report any afghans we see to the authorities......
they do announcements around twice a month in our area in all mosques that people should report all afghans to authorities if they don't have a id card.
From tribes and tribals, you have jumped to Afghan refugees and their ID cards?........you meant IDPs or you cant distinguish between Afghan refugees and Pakistani tribes?

yes what you said is true.... but mudslinging isn't terrorism.
it is very unfortunate that its come down to the government having to ban such things because lot of these molvis just would quit.

well you know what all of the above will only be eliminated when our population is educated....our poor barelvis who are in general very peaceful are unfortunately also very gullible in front of these molvis.

we need to get rid of both parties in our country to save it.... the leftists and rightist.....
all i know is that i complete faith in our army especially after seeing what they are doing these days they are on the right track.... they aren't sparing anybody who is a threat to our people, our way of life and our country. weather its secular traitors like mom or religious traitors.

The issue is NOT with being Barelvi or otherwise, it has to do with increasing lack of education and poverty. It breeds religious and ethnic intolerance.. which then transcends classes. Take this thread for instance, supposedly educated folk are openly racist(all it took was one bait post to have them open up) which further affirms that literacy is not education especially for people in the subcontinent.

From tribes and tribals, you have jumped to Afghan refugees and their ID cards?........you meant IDPs or you cant distinguish between Afghan refugees and Pakistani tribes?
Well, as you believe they are one and the same thing, along with those who are fighting the Army.. and among them the folks who killed the school children.. who cares then

Well, as you believe they are one and the same thing, along with those who are fighting the Army.. and among them the folks who killed the school children.. who cares then
Afghan refugees didnt kill those children, those were either Pakistanis or uzbeks of TTP

no afghans.... not the idp.
it would be hard to distinguish between them anyways even if i had to.... i was just pointing out how steps are already being taken to rid our country of these pigs.
the matter about the tribals is already settled isn't it??? we destroy all tribesmen that support terrorists in anyway.....

no afghans.... not the idp.
it would be hard to distinguish between them anyways even if i had to.... i was just pointing out how steps are already being taken to rid our country of these pigs.
the matter about the tribals is already settled isn't it??? we destroy all tribesmen that support terrorists in anyway.....
What do you mean by "we"? , you are partly american, you do not belong to "we"

Afghan refugees didnt kill those children, those were either Pakistanis or uzbeks of TTP

But they are the same are they not? of the same stock as you have boldly suggesting constantly?
And Afghan refugees dont kill.. they only spread drugs, engage in extortion

Yes he does, you claim to be Afghani and have at countless times asked for an independent Pakhtunistan.. you dont actually belong to "We".

it was pathans..... i have respect pathans and i have family members who are half pathan. but let be blunt with you. these tribal guys aren't brightest of the bunch. your fellow tribal pathans who get brainwashed by these darri people in Afghanistan to fight against pakistan.... i already know that these uzbeks train the terrorisms and also give them the targets and the indians fund them... but its still your fellow pathans who are carrying them out.... all these terrorrists we kill are mostly pathans weather from Afghanistan or pakistan.. you guys get easily brainwashed into either afghan nationalism or religious extremism... and thats the problem with you people. not saying all pathans just the tribal pathans.... like the rest of our pathans are smart and productive part of our country....

you should get these darri speakers out of the tribal areas asap... they are the ones who are spreading this venom in your people.

I'm a pakistani-american.... love both of my countries and their well being is important to me... by "we" i mean we pakistanis.... i can say "we" because I'm still a pakistani weather you like it or not.

But they are the same are they not? of the same stock as you have boldly suggesting constantly?
You are also of same stock as indians, modi key speeches par tumay greban sey pakrrun?

Its your MQM which is engaged in drugs, extortion, target killings and what not.......you admitted it yourself several times

You are also of same stock as indians, modi key speeches par tumay greban sey pakrrun?
listen... you know that pakistan is more of homeland for pathans then afghanistan.....pakistan have done more for pathans then afghanistan.... our pathans are a integral part of our society, my uncle is married to a pathani bro...
the real home of the pathans is pakistan not afghanistan.... of you want the pathan areas of afghanistan to join our country then we are all for it. but don't ever think that our pathans would ever want to be with afghanistan....

forget all things just remember what happened to the afghan and his army in the 60s when they tried to invade the tribal areas lol...... the tribes themselves fought against them.

]
Its your MQM which is engaged in drugs, extortion, target killings and what not.......you admitted it yourself several times
both do... like as kids our parents scare us that watch out for these people because they kidnap children ect.

i
you should get these darri speakers out of the tribal areas asap... they are the ones who are spreading this venom in your people.
t.
Like i said , you are pakistani only by name and partly by citizenship........you are totally clueless about ground realities. Dari ones in FATA are brainwashing us? this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom