What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

B_zcT1eUwAAOv_N.jpg

View attachment 201537

In the second pic, behind Rangers back, Is that the AA-12 ?

@Zarvan
No on other corner if you can get pics of all corners than I will tell you which one is AA-12

mein nanga naachon ga agar woh AA-12 ho --- :D
tbh G-3s and AK47s if licensed will be found at every political party office, most of these are really old Mauser and M1 etc, i see some ruger .22lr .....some are 7mm, 12g Shotguns are in numbers too....all in all they had them for Self Defence :whistle:.....
B_zcT1eUwAAOv_N.jpg

View attachment 201537

In the second pic, behind Rangers back, Is that the AA-12 ?

@Zarvan

you do know AA-12 is no joke, they will actually have to loot the damn container themselves to lay hands on that....
No on other corner if you can get pics of all corners than I will tell you which one is AA-12

I would again suggest to you ... See my posts on PDF that how much I am blind .............

Give me live streaming link ... Because 92HD is not aired in my area ............
watched it on tv, dont have streaming link, balixd has posted the screenshots.

mein nanga naachon ga agar woh AA-12 ho --- :D
tbh G-3s and AK47s if licensed will be found at every political party office, most of these are really old Mauser and M1 etc, i see some ruger .22lr .....some are 7mm, 12g Shotguns are in numbers too....all in all they had them for Self Defence :whistle:.....

you do know AA-12 is no joke, they will actually have to loot the damn container themselves to lay hands on that....
That is I am shouting again and again Mr I saw AA-12 but I have lost the pic I am right now using mobile so finding hard to post otherwise I would have found the pic

Brand new weapons,BP weapons,scopes,binos,communication gear,BJPs .. Target killers ..

"Parday mein rehanay dou .. Pardah na uthao... Pardah jou uth gaya tu ... Teefa pistol c..d jai ga"...

:rofl:

But didn't you see rangers have gone safely from terrorists epicenter :sarcastic: Not single rangers man didn't hurt from terrorists :lol:

Rangers recovered these arms but how strange nobody was available at 9-0 to use these arms :lol:

like I said terrorists were sleeping at that hoour of the night, who bhi charas pee ker ! :lol:

That is I am shouting again and again Mr I saw AA-12 but I have lost the pic I am right now using mobile so finding hard to post otherwise I would have found the pic

Abay ye lay yar AA-12
aa12high00.jpg

633655043311949041-aa12.jpg

Atchison-AA-12-guns-16602626-451-175.jpg

Back
Top Bottom