What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

Most don't have weapons so Army acts when it has proofs and your problem with Madrassah is because they expose lies of a man who came 100 years ago so cut the crap and stay on topic
which man?

@balixd

B_za22cUsAAt_0p.jpg

Because you first crap post in this thread I totally ignored ... While @pak-marine replied to the post then expressed my views on your post to him ............

You might not know about Karachi then me ... I roamed & worked in & on each n every street of Karachi during last 15 years ... You might have not sit with MQM workers like me ... I had worked in APMSO ... I had worked in MQM ... Now I got distanced with them for 10 years on some political blunders ..............
yeah that just proves why you are blind. and not ready to accept the truth. some my relatives are in mqm, and i have sat with them and i have witnessed each and everything. like i said, i have given you a name, i have given a place, go and conduct your research.

and on that note go and watch 92HD news, they just showed the MQM moron who shot waqas shah. they are displaying the video again and again.

my personal observation in the view of just reading news, I believe somebody rat out the 9-0.....Ranger were told about the presence of high value targets / most wanted criminals and about a shipment of "sophisticated " weapons that has arrived recently....
From the pics i can see all lot of Walter G22 & German GSG-5(both .22lr semi auto rifles) and are in new condition.....
as far as G-3 and Ak47 are concerned then they are in small numbers and can we found at any political party office

I am just laughing my heart out at the twitter hashtag #Altafshocked, Rangers rocked!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

The big U-turn of today, in the morning Faisal Sabzwari was saying that all weapons were licensed, then Altaf says that there were NO weapons at 90 and they were brought in by Rangers concealed in blankets!!!

Kis ko phuddu laga rahay ho!

my personal observation in the view of just reading news, I believe somebody rat out the 9-0.....Ranger were told about the presence of high value targets / most wanted criminals and about a shipment of "sophisticated " weapons that has arrived recently....
From the pics i can see all lot of Walter G22 & German GSG-5(both .22lr semi auto rifles) and are in new condition.....
as far as G-3 and Ak47 are concerned then they are in small numbers and can we found at any political party office

I agree.

In some pics, you can see the rifle boxes and covers in mint condition, even those German rifles are in brand new condition.

yeah that just proves why you are blind. and not ready to accept the truth. some my relatives are in mqm, and i have sat with them and i have witnessed each and everything. like i said, i have given you a name, i have given a place, go and conduct your research.
I would again suggest to you ... See my posts on PDF that how much I am blind .............
and on that note go and watch 92HD news, they just showed the MQM moron who shot waqas shah. they are displaying the video again and again.
Give me live streaming link ... Because 92HD is not aired in my area ............

can somebody find me the picture of Waqas Ali shah? i would like to see the exit wound.....
Sir if you manage to get weapons which Rangers showed on roof one of them was AA-12

Sir if you manage to get weapons which Rangers showed on roof one of them was AA-12
where is that Pic --- i did not see AA-12 in any of the pics yet, and please note that am in the field so do not have the acess to TV until evening ----

I agree.

In some pics, you can see the rifle boxes and covers in mint condition, even those German rifles are in brand new condition.
interestingly Scopes are still mounted on most of the rifles & I can see some Spotting scopes --- I wonder why that was there

where is that Pic --- i did not see AA-12 in any of the pics yet, and please note that am in the field so do not have the acess to TV until evening ----
I had to some where and channels have stopped showing that pic or different angle there was one BLACK AA-12 clearly visible @Stealth please post those pictures of Ranger showing weapons caught from MQM on roof that included at least one AA-12 @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Oscar

B_0It8nWAAAwN7y.png

Halaat tou ye hain they had access to RPK47 and G-3 ....all hail PPP government.....
also I wonder if those wireless radio comms were under license from PTA ---- :what:

Back
Top Bottom