What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

then mqm should provide proof that it is the rangers who shot him. is there any video footage to verify this claim? or just a photo of this man lying there dead? and if there was no resistance, why did rangers opened fire(as you claim) that caused the death of a person? and why only one person died? are the rangers marksmen that bad?

I didn't forget the murder of Sarfaraz Shah & and a taxi driver (I don't know his name) What did they both do but rangers killed them ... Why.....??

most of them are ghundas, you have a simple argument with any mqm worker, and the first thing he says is i work in the sector office, i will have your family killed.

First of all nobody can say that he is work in sector office ... This shows how much you know about MQM :lol:

DON'T MESS WITH THE MILITARY AND INTEL!

BattlespaceX.jpg

I didn't forget the murder of Sarfaraz Shah & and a taxi driver (I don't know his name) What did they both do but rangers killed them ... Why.....??

First of all nobody can say that he is work in sector office ... This shows how much you know about MQM :lol:
I have sympathy for that Taxi driver, and we all feel bad and so does the Ranger, but it was his own fault, he was asked to stop, he did not comply, they had their orders.....
about Sarfaraz shah, don't know the full story but he was one troubled kid and media was biased

He was shot with a TT pistol. Maybe he 'knew too much' to be arrested alive. Rangers didn't shoot him.

Think before talk ... During raid while rangers was recovering illegal arms and arresting people ... Meanwhile someone from MQM had murdered their own worker and rangers was present over there ... What a good logic my friend :sarcastic:

I have sympathy for that Taxi driver, and we all feel bad and so does the Ranger, but it was his own fault, he was asked to stop, he did not comply, they had their orders.....
about Sarfaraz shah, don't know the full story but he was one troubled kid and media was biased

And those poor fellas got capital punishment..

P.S: That sarfraz fella was a criminal he was caught red handed robbing a woman at point blank.

Think before talk ... During raid while rangers was recovering illegal arms and arresting people ... Meanwhile someone from MQM had murdered their own worker and rangers was present over there ... What a good logic my friend :sarcastic:
whata logic during full fledge raid they killed a teen ager ? ye logic hey ** hahahahaha

Then who had killed this innocent guy ... Give me answer o_O
The same men who shot n injured the TV cameraman... the same ppl who have no problem killing their own ppl like Imran Farooq.

P.S: Rangers dont use TT. Also you guys should try to stick with 1 statement... before the weapons were "licensed" and for security ... Now its a conspiracy,,, Rangers put them em there.. :lol:

How many times have they done a raid at nine zero? It's not like MQM has all it's arms and ammo in one place. Their activities are pretty extant in Karachi even in areas of DHA/Clifton.

Rangers raid MQM HQ in Karachi, detain member of Rabita Committee
DAWN.COM | SOHAIL SHABBIR — UPDATED 6 minutes ago

54ff9d55111c0.jpg

Schools, business centers and petrol stations shut down as party activists protest raid. —AP/File
KARACHI: A heavy contingent of Rangers raided Nine Zero, the headquarters of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) in Karachi's Azizabad neighbourhood on Wednesday morning, prompting a protest by party activists and a subsequent call for a day of "peaceful mourning" across the country.

A number of party workers including member of MQM's Rabita Committee Amir Khan were detained during the raid. Rabita Committee is MQM's central coordination cell.

A summary of the raid and subsequent events:

• Rangers raid Nine Zero, seize large cache of arms and detain workers
  • MQM says office bearer killed during raid
  • Cameraman injured while reporting on the scene
  • Rangers say no man killed, hardened criminals arrested
  • MQM announces peaceful protest
  • Schools close, examinations postponed as citizens fear violence
55001319a1ebb.jpg

A large number of party workers including member of MQM's central coordination cell Amir Khan were arrested by Rangers during the raid. - Reuters

The Rangers raid at the headquarters of one of the largest political parties in the country today appears to have symbolic significance in the Karachi operation that has been underway since October 2013.

Detailed Report:

Rangers raid MQM HQ in Karachi, detain member of Rabita Committee - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The same men who shot n injured the TV cameraman... the same ppl who have no problem killing their own ppl like Imran Farooq.

Then this is rangers one more failure that they couldn't all weapons from there and couldn't save an innocent life :lol:

P.S: Rangers dont use TT. Also you guys should try to stick with 1 statement... before the weapons were "licensed" and for security ... Now its a conspiracy,,, Rangers put them em there.. :lol:
saray TT tou 9-0 se baramadh oye :o:
leave TT, find me that AA12

MQM people are terrorists plain and simple, I am a karachiite, and i was forced to join apmso on gun-point when I was in college, what do you say about that? The area where i used to live, MQM people robbed houses again and again, forcing the people to move somewhere else, and then they would take-over that house and gift it to their "karkuns". this is just the tip of the iceberg. rangers should hunt them down and kill them like dogs.

Lol biggest bullshit / garbage ever heard

go to gurumander please and find out for yourself.

this just shows that you are a blind follower of those terrorists, and know nothing about them yourself.

and ask any adamjee student who completed his/her intermediate in 2012.

and then come to north nazimabad, and see how mqm has grabbed open spaces, cut them into tiny plots and sold them to their "karkuns".

the evidence is all around you, looks like you people are the ones who have stuffed 9-0's shit into your eyes and ears.

whats this new drama, MQM is said to be Army's strategic asset, a retired General confessed a while back..

p.s. I think nothing would come out of this as always.

Raids at any politician of pmln/ppp shall yield same results, ishtehari, criminals, murderers, terrorists, all involved in organized crimes... so if the operation must be done, it must also be done in punjab/ interior sindh.

p.s.

Rangers are under Interior Sindh Govt, so who is controlling the operation?

Retired generals are like Pakistani too, they will say anything to make a buck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom