What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

10426133_804516582937374_148951162126097829_n.jpg

A brilliant student Waqas Shah ... To be a worker of MQM his only fault ...........

MQM people are terrorists plain and simple, I am a karachiite, and i was forced to join apmso on gun-point when I was in college, what do you say about that? The area where i used to live, MQM people robbed houses again and again, forcing the people to move somewhere else, and then they would take-over that house and gift it to their "karkuns". this is just the tip of the iceberg. rangers should hunt them down and kill them like dogs.

Most of those are dead others are being hanged and now its turn of your friend Saulat Mirza to be hanged too and many others will be also

Saulat Mirza and his type of miscreants should be punished what they deserve ... But what about those who just support to MQM just for politics ...............

Saulat Mirza and his type of miscreants should be punished what they deserve ... But what about those who just support to MQM just for politics ...............
They are not the problem but problem is many MQM workers are involved target killings and collecting Bhatta in fact most MQM money comes from there pretty much 90%

yeah rangers had rifles. the man was shot by a pistol. how do you intend to sort that little hiccup out?

Couldn't rangers have pistols ... Who would stop them to keeping pistol :what:

They are not the problem but problem is many MQM workers are involved target killings and collecting Bhatta in fact most MQM money comes from there pretty much 90%

MQM workers are thousands ... You mean most of them are target killer ... Very good hearsay logic my friend .........

then mqm should provide proof that it is the rangers who shot him. is there any video footage to verify this claim? or just a photo of this man lying there dead? and if there was no resistance, why did rangers opened fire(as you claim) that caused the death of a person? and why only one person died? are the rangers marksmen that bad?

After months of backchannel efforts to get the MQM to play pony and dangling a few carrots, the Military is finally going to use the stick to get them in line.

It will be for the better. Karachi has sufferd enough at the hands of MQM.

Brave Pak establishment going against terrorists in Karachi while cowering behind in their uniforms while a dirty mullah sitting in the capital issues death threats and fatwas of kufr on Pakistani soldiers. So much ghairat.

MQM workers are thousands ... You mean most of them are target killer ... Very good hearsay logic my friend .........
Thousands yes I know that thousands and genius Rangers have pistols but not 9MM TT

He was shot with a TT pistol. Maybe he 'knew too much' to be arrested alive. Rangers didn't shoot him.
He knew Horus is also part of that MQM Man please request rangers to give me that AA-12 they recovered from MQM head quarters

Thousands yes I know that thousands and genius Rangers have pistols but not 9MM TT
He knew Horus is also part of that MQM Man please request rangers to give me that AA-12 they recovered from MQM head quarters
can you please show me the AA-12 you are talking about

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom