What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it's not really a big deal, and there are people with a lot more posts than I,

I would still like to dedicate my 2000nd post to the friends I have made in this forum.

Especially, Neo, Ilovef16, Jeypore, Thunder,Agno, etc. And hope to make many more, like DbyChocoloate, Gabbar, and many others.

You guys rock! :cheers:

Oye teri 2000 hogaein itni jaldi?
Tu to bada batoni hai yaar! :enjoy:

which one? bobby deol? or the even uglier one...

isn't it strange, none of the star kids are as good looking or good actors as their parents?

That's the one:

:rofl: now tell how gay can you get!!!!

Dark congrs on your achievment:D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey...it's just us guys here...where are all the ladies gone? wheres death by chocolate??

hyy, marjawan chocolate khaa kay....

They got scared of gabbar singh maybe....lol...his reputation precedes him..

hey...it's just us guys here...where are all the ladies gone? wheres death by chocolate??

hyy, marjawan chocolate khaa kay....

They got scared of gabbar singh maybe....lol...his reputation precedes him..

scared of Gabbar, nah! Not while Neo and DarkStar are around :lol:

Gabbar: Gabbar ke taap se tumhe ek hi aadmi bacha sakta hai, ek hi aadmi, khud Gabbar.

(meaning: Only one man can save you from Gabbar's anger, only one man, Gabbar himself)
:lol:

Indian Stamps-BrahMos Miniature Sheet-By India Post
First Day Cover-National Police Academy

Indian Stamps-BrahMos-5/- & 20/-Rs-By India Post

Stamps India-BrahMos-By India Post

BrahMos, name represent two well known rivers,Brahmaputra of India and Moskova of Russia.The calmness and serenity of Moskova River and the power and speed of Brahmaputra depict the main characteristics of “BRAHMOS Supersonic Cruise Missile:, the product of joint venture.

BRAHMOS is a supersonic missile that approaches target with three times the speed of sound and is capable of being launched from multiple platforms i.e. land based launcher, Warships, submarines, maritime patrol/ASW aircraft and combat aircraft.

Denomination : Rs 5/- & Rs 20/-

Date Of Issue:-22.12.2008.

http://www.indianstampghar.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/brahmos-50001.jpg

http://www.indianstampghar.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/scan0098.jpg

Posted in India Stamps, New Issues

mr communist whats ? about this stamp thing ? shouldn't it be in some other thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom