What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitthuuuuunnnnnn!!!!!!1

No!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember my friend and I watching movie and all of sudon Mithun walk into the scene and we looked at each other and decided shut the video. I am not making this up.

hey, he wasn't that bad, in the early 80's. lots of us thought he was really cool, and wanted to dance like him...lol...

some people started hating Govinda, because he came and danced mithun off the stage...lol

Not me man, I never liked that guy. Nothing personal but just never liked they way he acted.

This is and always will be my favourite stage show. I just couldn't find a DVD to buy but thanks to Youtube I wont have to now.

Last edited by a moderator:
ignore the low quality in the beginning..gets very funny after 3:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Not me man, I never liked that guy. Nothing personal but just never liked they way he acted.

to each his own. Anil Kapoor and Sunny deol I used to like, when I was a kid. Although I can't stand Sunny anymore, for obvious reasons...lol

to each his own. Anil Kapoor and Sunny deol I used to like, when I was a kid. Although I can't stand Sunny anymore, for obvious reasons...lol

Who I can't stand is Sunny Deol brother, forget his name. That man is a gay as M_____f_____.

Who I can't stand is Sunny Deol brother, forget his name. That man is a gay as M_____f_____.

which one? bobby deol? or the even uglier one...

isn't it strange, none of the star kids are as good looking or good actors as their parents?

Although it's not really a big deal, and there are people with a lot more posts than I,

I would still like to dedicate my 2000nd post to the friends I have made in this forum.

Especially, Neo, Ilovef16, Jeypore, Thunder,Agno, etc. And hope to make many more, like DbyChocoloate, Gabbar, and many others.

You guys rock! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom