What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite coming across as arrogant, I usually try to go out of my way to not be deprecating towards people. I can suffer fools, just don't expect me to sleep with them.:D

its usually a safe bet to go for the dumbest ones... they are usually teh pretties and the least inhibitious.

i especially love mehdi hassan, and classical music from ravi shankar, bare ustad ghulam ali, bare amanat ali, and classical asian instrumental music....

I'm getting into that more and more now, partly because I'm gravitating towards my Pakistani heritage and roots now, after the fun of being detached while in college in the States.

neo, du you think u can find something by the late Pakistani Maharaj Kathak. And earstwhile artist and academic.

I'll try to fine some. Not sur if its loaded in Youtube.

I'm getting into that more and more now, partly because I'm gravitating towards my Pakistani heritage and roots now, after the fun of being detached while in college in the States.

meri mano...don't listen to too much classical music...cuz if you do that, you'll end up hating all other music. it'll all seem frivolous, commercial and cheap. bari mushkil say apnay apko classical mode say bahar nikala tha...

:lol:

I am not really surprised you thought that, most people I meet consider me arrogant and aloof from first impressions - most girls tell me its because of the square jaw and intense attitude ...:P

I am such a fun loving and friendly guy once you get to know me though ...:partay:

In a soup of arrogance do not forget pinch of narcissum :lol:

just a joke AM, do not ban me:yahoo:

i think maharaj kathak had a part in adnan sami's film sargam...

:lol:

I am not really surprised you thought that, most people I meet consider me arrogant and aloof from first impressions - most girls tell me its because of the square jaw and intense attitude ...:P

I am such a fun loving and friendly guy once you get to know me though ...:partay:

Oye....Dasht-e-Awaargi mai yeh kaun bhattak gaya? Mai theek dekh raha hoon...Agnostic sahib aur hamari mehfil mai? :woot:

"Woh aaye ghar me hamare khuda ki qudrat hai
Kabhi unko kabhi apne ghar ko dekhtay hain" :enjoy:
-Ghalib-

Last edited:
Mai khanay main baada khaar hi ata hay...Parhezgaar ka yahan kya kaam???

Do you sell Sambucca, Malibu and Cointreau? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom