What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, aziz mian's qawwalis have a lot of hidden messages. It is propogating a unitarian, almost pantheistic theology. He wrote most of these qawwalis himself, as he was a scholar of urdu and philosophy.

I do not agree with what he is trying to portray, but it goes well with the enlightened moderation that we have been persuing in the past few years.

Exactly! I don't understand why he's so popular in Pakistan, most of his stuff could be marked as "kufr", still we love him.

For example, I had a discussion with a friend who's always used to lecture me to improve my spiritual life. He's a great fan of Aziz and other qawwaal's.
Once I asked him to analyse this phrase from one of Aziz' famous qawwali's:

Tum ne Musa to nahaq hi taklef di
Lutf aata agar yaad kartay hamein
Jis ki aankhon mein tab-e-nazara nahin
Usko jalwa dikhane se kiya faeda

Man...after the discussion he was furious, we had a fight and never spoke again.

Gulon me rang bhare
Faiz Ahmed Faiz​

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly! I don't understand why he's so popular in Pakistan, most of his stuff could be marked as "kufr", still we love him.

For example, I had a discussion with a friend who's always used to lecture me to improve my spiritual life. He's a great fan of Aziz and other qawwaal's.
Once I asked him to analyse this phrase from one of Aziz' famous qawwali's:

Tum ne Musa to nahaq hi taklef di
Lutf aata agar yaad kartay hamein
Jis ki aankhon mein tab-e-nazara nahin
Usko jalwa dikhane se kiya faeda

Man...after the discussion he was furious, we had a fight and never spoke again.

lol...i can imagine.

One of my friends was a fanatical fan of aziz mian qawwal. he used to pray in the masjid that i did imaamat in sometimes. after a few months of sitting with us, he burnt all his tapes of aziz mian, and now if u mention him, he gets angry.

His qawwali Allah hi janay kaun bashar hay is a blatant attempt at deifying the prophet, and his admi hay benazir is so replete with pantheistic ideology that I find it amazing there is not more of a hue and cry about him in Pakistan.

We're just a bunch of hippocrates if you ask me. :crazy:

its allright, yaar...as long as all this is not taken too seriously...who the hell listens to this stuff to base their ideologies on it....

that'd be like finding economic theories to eliminate poverty by listening to the songs of roti,kapra, aur makaan

Reactions: Neo
so Muslims drink?
huh phir bhi ek hi naara hai inka,"we are proud of being a muslim"
*chuckle*
i am proud o' my dad.he spent his entire life in abroad.no drinking,no smoking,nothing!
not a type.there's no region ,no country in the world that he havent been to.
and girls? not a hance.can't even imagine to betray my mom.

wake up muslims.this is so not you.
ab yeh mat kehye ga k we are not a "molvi"
Islam sirf molvies per nahi utara gaya.follow ker nahi saktey.sustain ker nahi saktey yeh log aur pretend kertey hain sara waqt.

Last edited:
THUNDER! you getting married.?congrats!
so ou're practically older than me.i realise i am always being rude and sarcastic to you.don't take it to your heart please.waisey bhi meri mom kehti hain,
"QURBANI K BAKRE ko kuch nahi kehna chahiye" :rofl:

In a soup of arrogance do not forget pinch of narcissum :lol:

just a joke AM, do not ban me:yahoo:

lol - I know I'm self absorbed, to a degree, and vain - its never gotten to the point of becoming a negative attribute though.

Yeh kis ne jagaya saweray saweray?
Aaj saweray saweray hi itni rohnaq?

wake up muslims.this is so not you.
ab yeh mat kehye ga k we are not a "molvi"
Islam sirf molvies per nahi utara gaya.follow ker nahi saktey.sustain ker nahi saktey yeh log aur pretend kertey hain sara waqt.

Engineer Sahiba, sab apnay apnay amaal ke khud zimmadaar hai. Aakhirat ke din na aap kisi ko bacha sakeingi na koi aap ko.

Meri nazar main sachcha musalman woh hai jo kam az kam benagha farz ada karta ho, baqai ke kaam sirf aarzi hain. Ham har asaan neki kar ke dil ko behla lete hain ke acha kaam kiya iska sawaab milay ga magar amooman farz bhool jatay hain. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom