What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOhhh memories!!!

The first time I heard that was on a trip to Kaghan with my cousins as part of their college sponsored trip.

What fun those days!

oh....And there I thought you were just serious and intellectual....lol

Kaghaan is beautiful...have to go there sometimes for work....the Northern areas are more beautiful than swtizerland and south tyrol...

oh....And there I thought you were just serious and intellectual....lol

:lol:

I am not really surprised you thought that, most people I meet consider me arrogant and aloof from first impressions - most girls tell me its because of the square jaw and intense attitude ...:P

I am such a fun loving and friendly guy once you get to know me though ...:partay:

:lol:

I am not really surprised you thought that, most people I meet consider me arrogant and aloof from first impressions - most girls tell me its because of the square jaw and intense attitude ...:P

I am such a fun loving and friendly guy once you get to know me though ...:partay:

oh..i'm all for fun...:cheers:

hmm...so at least these girls get to know you well enough to tell you their first impressions about you...hmm...

oh..i'm all for fun...:cheers:

hmm...so at least these girls get to know you well enough to tell you their first impressions about you...hmm...

:D

Never been a 'dog' though. I always need an 'intellectual' connection of some sort.

so, what kind of music do you enjoy?

Honestly, pretty much everything ... whatever I'm in the mood for. Techno/Hip Hop/Rap while running/working out, thats pretty constant.

Love melancholy sounds, sort of like the last two pieces you posted. Peter Gabriel, Simon and Garfunkle, quite a bit of Springsteen (the ghost of Tom Joad and Youngstown especially) ... I'm all over the place really.

:D

Never been a 'dog' though. I always need an 'intellectual' connection of some sort.

yeh "dog" koi americanism hoga...

But I understand, it is difficult to suffer fools.

However, sometimes one has to "lower" oneself to the other's level.

Somebody famous once said "I like to speak to the most intelligent person in the room, which is why I usually sit alone"

Oh, and I have been a rabid System of a Down fan for ages now.

But I understand, it is difficult to suffer fools.

Despite coming across as arrogant, I usually try to go out of my way to not be deprecating towards people. I can suffer fools, just don't expect me to sleep with them.:D

hip hop i like more the old skool, than the new stuff.

i've always liked simply red, depeche mode, u2, the stones, the beatles, oasis, loads of others and of course, michael jackson. i'm an eighties kid.

i especially love mehdi hassan, and classical music from ravi shankar, bare ustad ghulam ali, bare amanat ali, and classical asian instrumental music....

Despite coming across as arrogant, I usually try to go out of my way to not be deprecating towards people. I can suffer fools, just don't expect me to sleep with them.:D

lol...

come on, these sorts of things don't require geo-political calcuations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom