What's new

Raja Dahir Sen The Forgotten warrior of SIndh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh. Why would I go through propaganda touted as 'history'. I would not even waste my time. You continue to fester in your ignorance.

The-Murder-of-History-By-K-K-Aziz-300x400.jpeg
So this was your entlect, just went on net uploaded the title Page of a book which you never red in your dreams,

So this was your entlect, just went on net uploaded the title Page of a book which you never red in your dreams,

you need to read a bit of history
the facts are different to what it is preached in Pakistan .
not everything is black and white .

you need to read a bit of history
the facts are different to what it is preached in Pakistan .
not everything is black and white .
I don't know how the history which onece was documented hundred years back gets rectified hundreds of years later,by a person how himself was biased,piaid and appears to one sect, please read at least 10 times my these words,

You need these drug and shyt more than me, you pro Mullah tatto @paindobaba
First of all I am not pro mullah , secondly I have a wast dictionary of abuses even bigger than Khadim rizvi , and I don't care of getting banned here ,so stay out of me ,meerpur main baith k American kehlanay waly, ab daikhna Mirchi Kahan lgti hy isko,

I don't know how the history which onece was documented hundred years back gets rectified hundreds of years later,by a person how himself was biased,piaid and appears to one sect, please read at least 10 times my these words,

First of all I am not pro mullah , secondly I have a wast dictionary of abuses even bigger than Khadim rizvi , and I don't care of getting banned here ,so stay out of me ,
but your thinking is pro mullah @paindobaba

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish raids started from around 1000 ad.They only started empire in north india from 1200 AD odd after 2nd tarain.Restricted to north india,some expansion under khilji and tughluq in south .But then sultanate power weakens large parts lost to mewar confederacy,vijayanagara empire and smaller sultanates.Afghans seize control.Afghans defeated and mughal come in 1526.Take around 75-100 years to secure north.They try to expand in south in 17th century.Defeated by marathas.Most of the empire conquered by marathas in 18th century.Afghans beat marathas at panipat in 1761 but kicked out and Punjab,kashmir,NWFP conquered by sikhs.Marathas return to north in 1770 Puppet emperor in delhi with maratha flag in red fort from 1772 until british takeover after 3 wars.So around 500 years of rule,mostly in north india.

Results - Turks are gone from subcontinent.Found in their own land-turkey and weak central asian states.The relic in the south-Hyderbadi nizami was annexed.
Afghans - No need to comment.Endless civil war and foreign invasion.
Arabs- All-conquering caliphate army beaten back and fled accross the indus in battles of rajasthan by gurjara pratiharas.Told to us by arab historians themselves.
Not sure when persians ruled except 1 yr invasion of nadir shah who beat mughals.
Mughals- Central asians in uzbekistan and those weak states there completely poor and irrelevant.Under sphere of influence of china or russia.
India - 500 years of effort.Dominant faith,culture unchanged unlike persia or egypt.An economic power ,huge country and 4rth largest military power.So yeah,we doing pretty good.Also 25% of humanity.

Pakistan - Historically conquered first in the path of invasion.Not a single strong empire or kingdom in last 1000 years in the region that forget rule india,never ruled themselves.Only exception is sikh khalsa.Sindhis first to surrender.Followed by western punjab.

Know your history before accusing me of tearing it apart.
:pop:
It is not your fault, it is a mentality of whole Hindu society to try to erase history of your Ghulami / Muslim rule over you, already started from changing of cities names....:lol:

میری ندائے پریشان کو شاعری نا سمجھ،
میں ہوں رازِ درونی مے خانہ،
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

First of all I am not pro mullah , secondly I have a wast dictionary of abuses even bigger than Khadim rizvi , and I don't care of getting banned here ,so stay out of me ,meerpur main baith k American kehlanay waly, ab daikhna Mirchi Kahan lgti hy isko,
So if you want a ban why you come here, @paindobaba , and i am not lying like you i am currently living in Frederick, Maryland, @paindobaba ;):enjoy:

Yap ، I am ser phira , keep distance for your own safety,
If you don't post productive and positive then leaves this forum, @paindobaba

Because I am paindo production so where I should go ? Where other retards like me gather !and PDF is best place ,
If you can't post productive and positive than you might leaves PDF, its serious forum, its not for clowns and jester like you @paindobaba :jester::man_in_love::suicide2::suicide::enjoy:

You really ought to give the Brits a huge round of applause :yahoo: :lol:

Yes for saving the muslims of pakistan from sikh domination.Since the whole of pakistan was part of sikh empire and the brits took it from the sikhs.The only reason NWFP is included in pakistan is because that is the part of historical 'pashtunistan' that the sikhs conquered from the afghans and then the brits took it from the sikhs.So yes,you ought to applaud the brits.

My dear chap let me give you a simple analogy, if a boxer engages in multiple bouts within a single evening, common sense will tell you by the time he engages in his 4rth or fifth bout of the evening he will be severely depleted both physically and mentally, the same logic applies in context of coterminous Pakistan, it was coterminous Pakistanis who bore the initial brunt of these invasions from warlike Central Asia and after battle upon battle the Central Asians prevailed and despite being naturally weakened they made their way with "wear and tear" to the descendants of forest aboriginals of the Ganga and subdued them without virtually any resistance, you do realise that the centre of Muslim power (Turkic/Afghan) in South Asia was Delhi and UP, both areas that were captured with the mildest of resistance.
Gangadesh Mata Ki Jai

Delhi and UP were not captured without resistance.Between 1000 and 1200 ,200 years turks were unable to pentrate.Chauhan won the first battle vs ghori and was only after his defeat in the 2nd that delhi fell.Kannauj fell after a fight by jaichand.And the original area even after 500 years of effort retains its dominant faith and culture. And pakistan area has not only been conquered by 'central asians' but by gangetic empires -Guptas.Mauryas,harsha.They themselves never had any empire centred in pak current area.Always conquered province either from east or west.Only exception is sikh khalsa.Any way my answer was mostly a reply to another guy who had an offhand comment earlier in the thread and not directed at you.What is done is done,none of us were alive and none of us could have influenced history.The cycle of life has come full circle as now the central asian societies have become negligible with industrialization,nationalism and end of cavalry age.

I am being very positive just go through my posts from very first and you will find , but start from the very first, spare some time, you will find how I compelled the victims of hybrid psychological war fare to think ,first they get annoyed angry and then they get some windows open in their closed minds , I give them second thought not that which is some how presented them as propaganda, and only truth, wrong or right when it comes to you from a second hand informations allways be cautious, when it's a religious matter wake your inner conscious and see the history of religion and the tactics of it's enemies, Mullah are not true servents of Islam some time they are tools of others, but in the hate of mullah don't compromise the basics of Islam to show the world that we are librals , Isalam has survived from it's beginning to now and will continue to do so till the day of Qayamat without the help of Mullah or liberal Muslims, its us who need the Islam and to understand the conspiracies against it and avoiding them without violence and in hearts sticking to at least basics of Islam that on the day of judgement we at least be allowed to stand in the row of Muslims,

If you can't post productive and positive than you might leaves PDF, its serious forum, its not for clowns and jester like you @paindobaba :jester::man_in_love::suicide2::suicide::enjoy:
Chal apna Kam kr , choor Doo PFD ,tuny khareeda huwa hy isko, chutium sulphate,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom