What's new

Raja Dahir Sen The Forgotten warrior of SIndh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah fk em.. why should i give a crap bout some foriegn clown.
What your displaying is a clarity of thought, untrammeled by revisionist history or the Mullahist agenda driven narrative. The reality is Rajah Dahir was a Sindhi, good or bad. Bin Qasim was a invader. The Indian driven agenda is to make Rajah a hero as if he was fighting for fcuking India - which is lot of cobblers because, first he was not Indian [he was Sindhi] and secondly there was no India then. It was still to be made in 1947 by Nehru/Sardar Patel.

And never turn this into Muslim/Hindu thing. This is exactly what the Mullahists want and you can see where that has led to Pakistan where they think they carry Islam on their shoulders. On the other hand never fall for the hindu thing either. Rajah Dahir's identity would not have been 'Hindu' because that term did not even exist. Anyway Hinduism is a relugion and not a country. Just because he was Hindu does not make him a Nepalese who are the most Hindu country on earth.

The truth is more closer to one power hungry invader fought another power hungry ruler for the riches of Sindh. And the right to rule over the people of Sindh.

werent there to offer delights and fat belly dancers.
Tickle tickle hahahahahaha ...

upload_2018-11-8_19-4-5.jpeg

What I heard that he Married his own sister to save his throne, As the arbabs(nohri)clan and the Thaakurs of tharparkar claim to be the Descendents of Dahir , I ones asked Arbab Gullam Raheem(ex CM Sindh) in person "did Dahir married his own sister" ? He was on that time admiring Raja Dahir , but kept quite on my this question,

What I heard that he Married his own sister to save his throne, As the arbabs(nohri)clan and the Thaakurs of tharparkar claim to be the Descendents of Dahir , I ones asked Arbab Gullam Raheem(ex CM Sindh) in person "did Dahir married his own sister" ? He was on that time admiring Raja Dahir , but kept quite on my this question,
Where do you guys come up with this shyt?

You would say the same about Punjabi musims refugees of east Punjab and Jammu ?
Same happened with Sindhi Hindus .
No, because unlike Kashmir or panjab.. mob violence or looting never happened in sindh like Panjab or Kashmir lol.

Where do you guys come up with thos shyt?
Oho ,as you don't know this shyt, more I spend time here more I realize that the PDF is just full of awkward, backward, arrogant self acclaimed ellites , think tank analyst, etc, now you will say Elexender wasn't a gay, to me you are Hindo from across the border, @MOD please look up this guy his attitude and his hatred,

Turkish raids started from around 1000 ad.They only started empire in north india from 1200 AD odd after 2nd tarain.Restricted to north india,some expansion under khilji and tughluq in south .But then sultanate power weakens large parts lost to mewar confederacy,vijayanagara empire and smaller sultanates.Afghans seize control.Afghans defeated and mughal come in 1526.Take around 75-100 years to secure north.They try to expand in south in 17th century.Defeated by marathas.Most of the empire conquered by marathas in 18th century.Afghans beat marathas at panipat in 1761 but kicked out and Punjab,kashmir,NWFP conquered by sikhs.Marathas return to north in 1770 Puppet emperor in delhi with maratha flag in red fort from 1772 until british takeover after 3 wars.So around 500 years of rule,mostly in north india.

Results - Turks are gone from subcontinent.Found in their own land-turkey and weak central asian states.The relic in the south-Hyderbadi nizami was annexed.
Afghans - No need to comment.Endless civil war and foreign invasion.
Arabs- All-conquering caliphate army beaten back and fled accross the indus in battles of rajasthan by gurjara pratiharas.Told to us by arab historians themselves.
Not sure when persians ruled except 1 yr invasion of nadir shah who beat mughals.
Mughals- Central asians in uzbekistan and those weak states there completely poor and irrelevant.Under sphere of influence of china or russia.
India - 500 years of effort.Dominant faith,culture unchanged unlike persia or egypt.An economic power ,huge country and 4rth largest military power.So yeah,we doing pretty good.Also 25% of humanity.

Pakistan - Historically conquered first in the path of invasion.Not a single strong empire or kingdom in last 1000 years in the region that forget rule india,never ruled themselves.Only exception is sikh khalsa.Sindhis first to surrender.Followed by western punjab.

Know your history before accusing me of tearing it apart.
dont bother mate I have tried to explain that to ignorant islamists dozens of times since i joined this forum, they just dont want to hear it. I have actually made a thread on this subject, i will tag you to it later. i dont blame them, because then theybwill realize it was THEIR ancestors who got raped and humiliated while rajputs were kicking arabs asses back to sindh. they will also realize that while no indiginous empire from pakistan ruled significant parts of india, pakistan has been ruled by indian empires such as mauryans, rajputs, sikhs, guptas, and marathas for over 500 years. In fact, pakistan has never produced ANY indigenous empire, and has been raped and humiliated by every foreign poer from the greeks to mauryans to arabs to the british. Meanwhile the most powerful empire in south asian history and one of the largest in the world was centered in patilputra and ruled by a bihari. Thats right their mighty punjabi and pushtoon ancestors were ruled by a bihari hindu. if they really dig into south asian history, they will realize that for most of history, hindus and sikhs have been kicking muslims' asses, not the other way around. But then they will have no identity other than that of their rapists. the fact they are dissing their own king shows how insecure and pathetic they are. i remember one member on this forum said something along thw lines of "those who have garbage envy those who ave gold" well that cannot be truer. deep down pakistanis know they are an insecure inferiority complex ridden people, so the only thing they can do is try and put down and steal our history. I would laugh if it wasn't so sad.

India - 500 years of effort.Dominant faith,culture unchanged unlike persia or egypt.An economic power ,huge country and 4rth largest military power.So yeah,we doing pretty good.Also 25% of humanity.
You really ought to give the Brits a huge round of applause :yahoo: :lol:

And presuamaby he knew did he? Exactly old was this CM? 999 years old?
Max award of unawareness goes to you, just go through tareekh ey hind, Chachnama, and primiry Urdu book of class five of 1980s and of syllabus of middle schools of sindh textbook board 1980 publications,

Max award of unawareness goes to you, just go through tareekh ey hind, Chachnama, and primiry Urdu book of class five of 1980s and of syllabus of middle schools of sindh textbook board 1980 publications,
Yeh. Why would I go through propaganda touted as 'history'. I would not even waste my time. You continue to fester in your ignorance.

The-Murder-of-History-By-K-K-Aziz-300x400.jpeg

Oho ,as you don't know this shyt, more I spend time here more I realize that the PDF is just full of awkward, backward, arrogant self acclaimed ellites , think tank analyst, etc, now you will say Elexender wasn't a gay, to me you are Hindo from across the border, @MOD please look up this guy his attitude and his hatred,
and you're one of those awkward and pro Mullah tatto @paindobaba

Two types of cunts hate MBQ- Hindus and Shiites. Hindus because they got their azz kicked Shias because he was sent by Ummayads.

anyway here are the views of Quaid e Azam about Muhammad Bin Qasim:

Muhammad Ali Jinnah also acclaimed Muhammad Bin Qasim and claimed that the Pakistan movement started when the first Muslim put his foot on the soil of Sindh, the Gateway of Islam in India

Sindhi gandus shouldn't say a word against anyone let alone about a great Muslim General.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Indus Pakistan

Pakistan - Historically conquered first in the path of invasion
My dear chap let me give you a simple analogy, if a boxer engages in multiple bouts within a single evening, common sense will tell you by the time he engages in his 4rth or 5th bout of the evening he will be severely depleted both physically and mentally, the same logic applies in context of coterminous Pakistan, it was coterminous Pakistanis who bore the initial brunt of these invasions from warlike Central Asia and after ferocious battle upon battle the Central Asians prevailed and despite being naturally weakened they made their way with "wear and tear" to the descendants of forest aboriginals of the Ganga and subdued them without virtually any resistance, you do realise that the centre of Muslim power (Turkic/Afghan) in South Asia was Delhi and UP, both areas that were captured with the mildest of resistance.
Gangadesh Mata Ki Jai

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom