What's new

rahul gandhi oppose ordinance

Facebook Wall of Rahul Gandhi after slamming Ordinance

RG-FB.jpg

Where did you find this? Tell me!! :D

That is not how Indians seem to think, no matter what their political preferences. Those running after Modi blindly (and there are many) are equally crazy. They are vituperative towards anyone opposing their guy & that includes Advani, a man who created both the BJP & Modi. Had Advani not demurred, Vajpayee would have sent Modi packing after 2002. The problem is an inability to see faults in one's own side but to magnify the very same in the "enemy". There are plenty here who support Modi, who dismiss Vajpayee, who are vituperatively rude to Advani & anyone else who might oppose Modi who are doing pretty much the same thing.Thekedari system is practiced by every side. The Congress has only institutionalised it.

This craziness for Modi is directly proportional to the level of disgust people have for Congress, and they have "earned" this disgust with hard work.

What happens you know; when someone talks negatively about Modi, or favors Congress, this disgusted lot (that includes me) start panicking that these thugs will again return to power. And Rahul so far has done nothing that proves his credibility as a future leader of India.

The GOI must recommend Rahul's name from India, for the next oscar awards. He is far ahead of other actors, he has very fair chance to win the best actor award.

The GOI must recommend Rahul's name from India, for the next oscar awards. He is far ahead of other actors, he has very fair chance to win the best actor award.

If they had their way GOI would recommend Pappu for even a nobel. Thank god these oscars & nobels are out of their reach...:omghaha:

This craziness for Modi is directly proportional to the level of disgust people have for Congress, and they have "earned" this disgust with hard work.

What happens you know; when someone talks negatively about Modi, or favors Congress, this disgusted lot (that includes me) start panicking that these thugs will again return to power. And Rahul so far has done nothing that proves his credibility as a future leader of India.

It is not about "craziness" for a particular person, everyone is entitled to that. It's the vituperative nature of the discourse that is relevant. Using wild language(no reference to you) proves little other than as a reflection of the person making those comments. Hero worship here also means that people who disagree or on the opposite words are maligned to an absurd level. That happens even with leaders of Advani's calibre who gets labelled a closet Congressi by Modi supporters simply because he opposes Modi. There is no place for a mere difference of opinion, let alone any major differences. How then does this method of hero worship differ from the Congress's worshiping of the family? An inability to discuss with a calm mind has been the bane of most of Modi's supporters. The "fall in line or else....." curse has as much affected the BJP supporters now as it has historically done to the Congress workers. The recent crazy reactions to Amartya Sen & UR Ananthamurthy's statements opposing Modi is a case in point. Even a normally sober person like Chandan Mitra got carried away enough to ask for the Bharat Ratna to be withdrawn to Sen (though he regretted that comment later). For what? For holding an different opinion? That is about as mad as it gets. If you don't see both the madness & danger in such an attitude, I can say little.

The recent crazy reactions to Amartya Sen & UR Ananthamurthy's statements opposing Modi is a case in point. Even a normally sober person like Chandan Mitra got carried away enough to ask for the Bharat Ratna to be withdrawn to Sen

Bharat Ratna means the Jewell of India.

Amartya Sen does not deserve the Bharat Ratna .......it was a political decision by Vajpayee in typical desi style to claim any Indian who was received global recognition (in this case due to his wife)

He has lived all this life serving UK.......... his only claim to being India is being born here and not renouncing his passport. What a shame the "Jewell of India" does not even bother to live here. :disagree:

Amartya sen is the stooge of the west, he hastes Indian culture and promotes western society in India ....

Ek chut!y@ baccha MMS ki itni badi insult kar sakta hai ? See his arrogance ! India is doomed under his dumbass leadership !

I understand ur sentiments, however ur username / ur avatar and ur response does not go together.Bro either change ur language or change ur name and avatar.

I am still trying to figure out is to how he wasn't told about this ordinance considering he is the f*@king VP of the party.

Bharat Ratna means the Jewell of India.

Amartya Sen does not deserve the Bharat Ratna .......it was a political decision by Vajpayee in typical desi style to claim any Indian who was received global recognition (in this case due to his wife)

He has lived all this life serving UK.......... his only claim to being India is being born here and not renouncing his passport. What a shame the "Jewell of India" does not even bother to live here. :disagree:

That's not the point here. The call for recall was not based on your reasoning, only that he criticised Modi. Your point may well be a valid opinion but that is not germane here.

That's not the point here. The call for recall was not based on your reasoning, only that he criticised Modi. Your point may well be a valid opinion but that is not germane here.

Doing the right thing even if its for the wrong reasons is always acceptable.

In my view any opportunity in correcting Vajpayees blunder should be grabbed. I am pretty sure many in BJP and maybe even outside BJP regret honoring Sen with Bharat Ratna. It gave him a credibility which he did not deserve and which he now misuses, which incidentally is very much in line with his dubious moral and ethical value.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom