What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

I agree with the title..
What right.. other than the fact that he was born under the Nehru bloodline.. does he have over a man out from the norms like Modi? Unless he presents credentials.. or a sound plan that is better than his competition.
We need to get rid of the dynasty mentality in South Asia..
However.. as I have now heard from authoritative sources.. that the voting regime.. and populous is the same in India as it is in Pakistan.. people like Modi.. may have the votes in Gujrat.. or from certain radicalized semi-urban Indians.. but by far and large they cannot sway the rural and communal vote banks like Congress can.

I agree with the title..
What right.. other than the fact that he was born under the Nehru bloodline.. does he have over a man out from the norms like Modi? Unless he presents credentials.. or a sound plan that is better than his competition.
We need to get rid of the dynasty mentality in South Asia..
However.. as I have now heard from authoritative sources.. that the voting regime.. and populous is the same in India as it is in Pakistan.. people like Modi.. may have the votes in Gujrat.. or from certain radicalized semi-urban Indians.. but by far and large they cannot sway the rural and communal vote banks like Congress can.

Actually it is...Communal==Hindu votes

and with the support of middle class which touches 500 million.

I think Rahul has to answer these.
1. where where he during anna hazare's campaign and protests during Delhi rape case..huge number of Indian youth were on streets during these protests, but apparently the so called leader of youth never bothered to address them and their protest.
2. corruption charges against robert vadra.
3.He was a irresponsible parliament member who was absent or never spoken about important issues.. nor did he was ready to take up a ministry and prove that he can perform.

Compared to Rahul I have only one problem against modi, (if I compare congress minority politics against bjp majority politics and call it equal negative score ) that is he did not act when gujarath was burning, I think he let his ideology and emotion take over his responsibility.once he come clear from cases against him, I will consider voting for his party when he is projected as PM candidate.

The coming elections I will vote for aam admi party if they put a worthy candidate in my area.

Tell me one chief minister in this country or for that matter a Prime Minister who has done better than Modi during riots. Just One

Unless you think Gujarat 2002 is the only riots that took place in India.

It's not his fault if RG finds himself in a position where he is today. As I have said before Congress needs Gandhis more than Gandhis need Congress. Take 'Gandhis' out of the party... Congress will be a free for all. That's why you find even senior congress leaders shamelessly desperate to become RGs cheerleaders. So all those questions OP has raised should be answered by Congress party rather than RG himself.

Well if the Gandhi family quits politics Congress will disintegrate. Congressis are nothing but leaches hanging to the Gandhi Tag name.

No one needs to justify who he thinks is a 'good' or 'bad' leader. You really have misjudged Nitish's antagonism to Modi. Maybe you should reflect on whether you'd like to support Nitish instead of Modi for PM. he is just as good with no real baggage.

NO he is not. You have no idea what you are talking about

This Mulayam singh is too cunning to support BJP. This is another one of his flip flop statements. I have not seen a politician as "ghamad" as him.
No matter what happens SP, Left , Lalu and DMK will never support BJP.

If BJP is thinking of SP support then they will have to pull out the first Muslim PM of India from their hat :P. Nothing less than that would do

I dont even care who comes in power anymore, just take congress out. They are robbing the country through corruption like its no ones business. Hell bring back the British Raj again but just keep these bloody Congressi thieves out...

Well if the Gandhi family quits politics Congress will disintegrate. Congressis are nothing but leaches hanging to the Gandhi Tag name.

NO he is not. You have no idea what you are talking about

i forgot...how blasphemous of me to say that no one can even touch the feet of priya modiji. How imbecilical to think that anyone can match that charisma and vitality in 100 years! Are you not aware that he is building factories for large gague pipes- so that oceans of milk and honey ( two pipes - one for milk and one for honey) can be splashed across every street in India. (In fact in his trade mark efficiency, same factory will also be build pipes for big drains for people who are likely to fac e gastro intestinal problems after subsisting only on milk and honey for many months). And that damn man Nitish, who should lie prostrate at modiji's feet- thinking of PM ship under that shining light of brightness (we'll also see people selling ray ban goggles a lot so that UV radiation from modiji's charisma don't affect us) instead is now a DARK spot trying to misled the people against modiji. How can this possibly be allowed!!!

Tell me one chief minister in this country or for that matter a Prime Minister who has done better than Modi during riots. Just One

Unless you think Gujarat 2002 is the only riots that took place in India.

I think your sentence needs correction:

Tell me one chief minister in this country or for that matter a Prime Minister who has been denied Visa for rioting. Just One

yap- looks good now

i forgot...how blasphemous of me to say that no one can even touch the feet of priya modiji. How imbecilical to think that anyone can match that charisma and vitality in 100 years! Are you not aware that he is building factories for large gague pipes- so that oceans of milk and honey ( two pipes - one for milk and one for honey) can be splashed across every street in India. (In fact in his trade mark efficiency, same factory will also be build pipes for big drains for people who are likely to fac e gastro intestinal problems after subsisting only on milk and honey for many months). And that damn man Nitish, who should lie prostrate at modiji's feet- thinking of PM ship under that shining light of brightness (we'll also see people selling ray ban goggles a lot so that UV radiation from modiji's charisma don't affect us) instead is now a DARK spot trying to misled the people against modiji. How can this possibly be allowed!!!

Prove it to me he is equally good to Modi instead of post that don't make any sense. And if you are trying to be sarcastic then restrict yourself to one line. Cos that is how far anyone will be able to read your post.

Anyways you are another media brainwashed person so I don't have any ill feeling about you. Put down 3 points that makes Nitish better than Modi. And please don't harp about GDP growth rate. Bihar was not the fastest infact sikkim grew at 20%.

Tell me one chief minister in this country or for that matter a Prime Minister who has been denied Visa for rioting. Just One

yap- looks good now

:omghaha: So now I need certificate from a third country to make up my mind who is good and who is bad. I guess its time to grow some spine for you and people like you who look at others for approval. But wait oh you are a congressi. You can never grow a spine.

Prove it to me he is equally good to Modi instead of post that don't make any sense. And if you are trying to be sarcastic then restrict yourself to one line. Cos that is how far anyone will be able to read your post.

Anyways you are another media brainwashed person so I don't have any ill feeling about you. Put down 3 points that makes Nitish better than Modi. And please don't harp about GDP growth rate. Bihar was not the fastest infact sikkim grew at 20%.

:omghaha: So now I need certificate from a third country to make up my mind who is good and who is bad. I guess its time to grow some spine for you and people like you who look at others for approval. But wait oh you are a congressi. You can never grow a spine.

You really aren't good with this statistics stuff are you? And I don't need any lectures from you on what part of my body I need to 'grow'.

No one needs to justify who he thinks is a 'good' or 'bad' leader. You really have misjudged Nitish's antagonism to Modi. Maybe you should reflect on whether you'd like to support Nitish instead of Modi for PM. he is just as good with no real baggage.

No saaar. You people have misjudged Nitish based on the reports made in the media mainly by some cronies. Take my word, even if Modi is declared as PM candidate JD(U) is going nowhere. Just look at thir reaction pre and post Yashwant Sinha calling their bluff about if they want to leave NDA, they can.

And abt baggage of Modi, that baggage is in your mind. Not in mine. So why would I make a choice keeping some pink unicorn in mind ?

yap- looks good now

It looks silly on you part of Congressis to hold against Modi the actions of US. Really. Outside India we are all Indians. Not Congis or BJP. And considering that US has intimate relations with the some stone age monarchies in the Gulf their hypocritical stand on Modi and their blatant interference in Indian affairs must be condemned by you and not be rejoiced upon.

Anyway what the hypocritical US govt does or doesnt is not a decidng factor. Some de-racinated Indians might take a pleasure in it, but no self-respecting Indian would care two hoots. Infact if I were in your place I would vote for Modi and make him the PM to just make the US eat their words and accord him state honors.

Back
Top Bottom