What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

You do realize that we are talking about politics? like i said its all about power. and who can play the game better.

Precisely, I just wanted to clarify that no one should be under any illusion that Congress is in power anywhere because of its perfomance. Yes I concede that Congress plays the divide,fool and rule game along communal-caste lines better than any other party in India.

i can quote a 100 other turn arounds mulayamji has done in the past. including more recently supporting mamta during her rebelleion with congress on the president issue and then dumping her....

It started with this:

Mamata, Mulayam reject Sonia's choice, dim Pranab's presidential hopes - Times Of India

and ended with this:

Trinamool calls Mulayam a 'traitor' | NDTV.com

As i said that,they will be first to join NDA if numbers are there.They are opportunist ..

just give them bone,they are ready to serve u ..

Precisely, I just wanted to clarify that no one should be under any illusion that Congress is in power anywhere because of its perfomance. Yes I concede that Congress plays the divide,fool and rule game along communal-caste lines better than any other party in India.

they learn t it from experience. at the end of the day divided as we are in our party lines i doubt any of us want India to go down.

India is too large and strong . we grow and in-spite of having bad leaders. therein lies the strength of India.

The only thing which matter is time...you can take whole year or 1 days to achieve a target ..

so dont say the india will grow ..

i think it still doesnt change the fact that modi is terrorist, and about muslims, well the gujrati muslims himself said to me that BJP is a party of kattar hindu and in their presence muslims have no future, the memon gujrati told me that

and if muslims elect modi then they will reap the results sooner or later, the karma will revenge

Idiotic statement. But cant expect anything better from you.

That goes to everyone who liked this idocacy too.

The business class of Muslims - the Khojas, Bohras and memons are among the biggest supporters of Modi in Gujarat.

Surprise for few ? :omghaha: ;)

Samajwadi Party leader Mulayam Singh Yadav today surprised everyone in Lok Sabha by saying that his party would change its view towards BJP, if it changes its "policy and mindset" towards Muslims and Kashmir. - See more at: SP would change view towards BJP: Mulayam Singh Yadav - Indian Express

SP would change view towards BJP: Mulayam Singh Yadav - Indian Express

This Mulayam singh is too cunning to support BJP. This is another one of his flip flop statements. I have not seen a politician as "ghamad" as him.
No matter what happens SP, Left , Lalu and DMK will never support BJP.

The only thing which matter is time...you can take whole year or 1 days to achieve a target ..

so dont say the india will grow ..

actually India does grow , especially as the govt does not control the free market . but while there are many school of thoughts on the subject , they slower growth rate(compared to china) has helped us .
any way i am going to crash out now guys . so good night.

they learn t it from experience. at the end of the day divided as we are in our party lines i doubt any of us want India to go down.

I dont understand what you are saying.

Divided along party lines is fine. After all this is a democracy. But Congress has been in power by dividing people on caste and communal lines. That is shameful for some party that calls itself "secular".

As i said that,they will be first to join NDA if numbers are there.They are opportunist ..

just give them bone,they are ready to serve u ..

No. historically both laloo and mulayam have haggled strong with congress but stayed with them. You need to remember that Babri is an issue that neither mulayam nor mayawati have forgotten. When Advani and Co decided to let loose a large communal situation to uproot other political forces and root themselves in Indias largest state, mulayam and BSP (which was just rising) would have been the biggest losers. they have worked actively to deny BJP the same power/ situation again. Mulayam and mayawati have carefully cultivated the image of secular leaders and will typically never allow BJP to have any say in UP at all. they'll haggle with congress but will avoid allying with BJP as much as possible.

This Mulayam singh is too cunning to support BJP. This is another one of his flip flop statements. I have not seen a politician as "ghamad" as him.
No matter what happens SP, Left , Lalu and DMK will never support BJP.

i m not sure for SP.Well i bet for mayawati rather than mulayam.
Lets see for next 4-5 months,it will tell us who will win.But i am 90 % sure that BJP will sweep north india with rise in UP.
Muslims are not going to vote for modi so Hindus will have to unite behind modi + middle class.
One more rule on congress,i will leave citizenship of india.I dont have more courage to tolerate downgrading of nation.

No. historically both laloo and mulayam have haggled strong with congress but stayed with them. You need to remember that Babri is an issue that neither mulayam nor mayawati have forgotten. When Advani and Co decided to let loose a large communal situation to uproot other political forces and root themselves in Indias largest state, mulayam and BSP (which was just rising) would have been the biggest losers. they have worked actively to deny BJP the same power/ situation again. Mulayam and mayawati have carefully cultivated the image of secular leaders and will typically never allow BJP to have any say in UP at all. they'll haggle with congress but will avoid allying with BJP as much as possible.

Do u know Modi is OBC? and BJP will surely play this card and then tell me where votes in UP will swing ..
i just say that wait for next 4-5 months.

Actually JB is right...no one wants to touch Modi. not just nitish in Bihar

Hahah the whole Nitish-Modi "rivalry" is a out of proportion baloney blown by the congress media.

Nitish is a pragmatic man. He knows his strengths and more importantly his limitations.

Also in politics NO ONE is untouchable. That is the golden rule of Indian politics.

Ideals and policies can be changed faster than one's knickers.

India is too large and strong . we grow and in-spite of having bad leaders. therein lies the strength of India.

That is a not an excuse for willingly electing a bad leader.

i m not sure for SP.Well i bet for mayawati rather than mulayam.
Lets see for next 4-5 months,it will tell us who will win.But i am 90 % sure that BJP will sweep north india with rise in UP.
Muslims are not going to vote for modi so Hindus will have to unite behind modi + middle class.
One more rule on congress,i will leave citizenship of india.I dont have more courage to tolerate downgrading of nation.

Do u know Modi is OBC? and BJP will surely play this card and then tell me where votes in UP will swing ..
i just say that wait for next 4-5 months.

You wanna take on Mayawati in UP on that...well it'll be good entertainment for sure :lol:

Present policy of BJP is to go alone leaving NDA behind and make full use of Modi.
Alliance will come later if you have numbers ..

Back
Top Bottom