What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

This Mulayam singh is too cunning to support BJP. This is another one of his flip flop statements. I have not seen a politician as "ghamad" as him.
No matter what happens SP, Left , Lalu and DMK will never support BJP.

Of this I can only say with surety about Lalu and Left.

DMK has been a part of NDA once and I dont see any reason why they cannot be back. Ofcourse that is when ADMK is not supporting.

mate the media wars continue. but its the votes on the ground and the support from allies which count. he has none as members in his own party do not support him.

Obviously there will be difference of opinion among the members within a party, which isn't a bad thing either. Obviously congress would find this bit of a culture shock as they are not used to anything other than following a Nehru Gandhi family member.

About allies... in politics it's the opportunity that counts, not principles. Allies loyalty lies with the time.. & if BJP manages to gain enough seats to convince the allies that it's a better option to go with them, they will. Even NC was a part of NDA... & principles in politics change shamelessly.

Actually JB is right...no one wants to touch Modi. not just nitish in Bihar

Please read more about Indian Political History, u'll come to know that there is no such thing as Politically Untouchables.

Wait for 2014 & u will see many MAGICS.

Hahah the whole Nitish-Modi "rivalry" is a out of proportion baloney blown by the congress media.

Nitish is a pragmatic man. He knows his strengths and more importantly his limitations.

Also in politics NO ONE is untouchable. That is the golden rule of Indian politics.

Ideals and policies can be changed faster than one's knickers.

That is a not an excuse for willingly electing a bad leader.

No one needs to justify who he thinks is a 'good' or 'bad' leader. You really have misjudged Nitish's antagonism to Modi. Maybe you should reflect on whether you'd like to support Nitish instead of Modi for PM. he is just as good with no real baggage.

Actually JB is right...no one wants to touch Modi. not just nitish in Bihar

Sharad Pawar said last month good stuff about Modi,

Jaya already has a good thing going on with Modi,

Nitish himself has taken back his comments.

Nitish is riding heavy the heavy anti laloo feeling of Bihar and thinks he is a bigshot.

It wont take much for him to come to his aukaat and trust me Indians like to bet on winning horses and the if the people funding the government,the businessmen want Modi they ll do so and if that happens then all of those people would want to do things much more than just touching Modi.

OBCs dont vote for Mayavati. She is Dalit-ki-beti.

If Modi plays the OBC card subtly, then he can create huge ripples in UP and Bihar.

he should not,his biggest strength just like Vajpayee is not to have a divisive policy and only low lives like VP singh do such things just to get a last shot at glory.

Sharad Pawar said last month good stuff about Modi,

Jaya already has a good thing going on with Modi,

Nitish himself has taken back his comments.

Nitish is riding heavy the heavy anti laloo feeling of Bihar and thinks he is a bigshot.

It wont take much for him to come to his aukaat and trust me Indians like to bet on winning horses and the if the people funding the government,the businessmen want Modi they ll do so and if that happens then all of those people would want to do things much more than just touching Modi.

he should not,his biggest strength just like Vajpayee is not to have a divisive policy and only low lives like VP singh do such things just to get a last shot at glory.

If i were you, I wouldn't rely upon people saying 'good things' about anyone. This is politics dude.
PS- Nitish IS a big shot. He's won two elections in a row and is in line for a guaranteed 3rd win 4 years later.

Present policy of BJP is to go alone leaving NDA behind and make full use of Modi.
Alliance will come later if you have numbers ..

This should be the strategy of BJP in every other states except Bihar. Here Nitish ( unfortunately ) is the show stealer.
Some sleeper cells have been planted in JD-U. but these might not work as expected.
Let BJP go alone in states like UP, Andhra,Karnataka,Gujrat,MP,Chattisgarh,Delhi,Himachal,Odhisa, J&K,Haryana,Jharkhand,WB,Tamilnadu and Kerala.
A pre-poll alliance would be beneficial in Bihar,Maharashtra and Punjab.

Of this I can only say with surety about Lalu and Left.

DMK has been a part of NDA once and I dont see any reason why they cannot be back. Ofcourse that is when ADMK is not supporting.

SP will never come near BJP. They need Muslim votes too much. And DMK is out because Jayamma loves Modi ;)

so? ...Tell me BJP will loose or gain here?

BJP stands to gain in UP iff there is no secret alliance between Congress and SP,BSP..Those three parties must fight with each other . BJP will improve its tally only then.

Obviously there will be difference of opinion among the members within a party, which isn't a bad thing either. Obviously congress would find this bit of a culture shock as they are not used to anything other than following a Nehru Gandhi family member.
About allies... in politics it's the opportunity that counts, not principles. Allies loyalty lies with the time.. & if BJP manages to gain enough seats to convince the allies that it's a better option to go with them, they will. Even NC was a part of NDA... & principles in politics change shamelessly.

Oh no no- they've been doing coalition politics expertly for some 20 years now. They know how to be 'flexible'. Having learnt really horrible lessons from the PV Narasimha Rao/ Sitaram Kersari faceoff that got them booted out of power, they've decided to prevent power struggles with a sacred cow= gandhi family as presidents. PM post seems open and in case of a tie, gandhi family does the veto. But that's only for themselves, when it comes to dealing with others, they really are quite flexible. they work with all sorts of parties and have managed to keep coalitions for years. Not bad at all in political terms.

If i were you, I wouldn't rely upon people saying 'good things' about anyone. This is politics dude.
PS- Nitish IS a big shot. He's won two elections in a row and is in line for a guaranteed 3rd win 4 years later.

Nitish is fine but he has the Bhumihars with him and also the BJP.

They also have vote share.

Nitish is fine but he has the Bhumihars with him and also the BJP.

They also have vote share.

And in Bihar, one of his biggest supporters is actually his BJP right hand man- S K Modi prefers to defer to him in most issues.

Back
Top Bottom