What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

Like said, get out of this idea of certificates. We don't need that from you or anyone. PS- if media credibility is zero then the same applies to media that's hyping up modi too isn't it?

I dont know a single mainstream media channel that celebrates Modi. Which one you are speaking about ? by the way hyping is different from suporting. Hyping is what Barkha dalal did before the Guj elections..saying he will get 140 seats and when he got 115 seats went on to declare that he has not performed well..hyping up and making the victory look less significant. :laugh:

As I said I dont give a damn to today's media in India. The manufacture new

@ KS

After outrage, will Wharton rethink inviting Narendra Modi as speaker?

lol waddafuq ?

Wharton is rethinking about inviting Modi because some sour pussies over there got a fit over that.

So he is not a suitable candidate for PM post and lets not vote for him in general elections. It does not matter his 11 years of administrative track record nor the fact the people of Guj have reposed their faith in him three consecutive times.

It did not make sense to me. It made to anybody else ?

I dont know a single mainstream media channel that hypes up Modi. Which one you are speaking about.

As I said I dont give a damn to today's media in India. The manufacture new

So..lol waddafuq ?

Wharton is rethinking about inviting Modi because some sour pussies over there got a fit over that.

So he is not a suitable candidate for PM post and lets not vote for him in general elections. It does not matter his 11 years of administrative track record nor the fact the people of Guj have reposed their faith in him three consecutive times.

It did not make sense to me. It made to anybody else ?

Yap...somehow the fact that most civilized world seems to want to have nothing to do with does have a compelling point.

Congress dimak Ki tarah hai !! Idhar se safaya kar do toh waha se Nikale gi...Hame ise Jad se Khatam karna hai,Sara safaya kar dena hai !! Ab Congress ka ant Nazdik hai,Congress ko Koi nahi bacha sakta

EVM (electronic voting machine) can ....

Yap...somehow the fact that most civilized world seems to want to have nothing to do with does have a compelling point.

"Civilized word" :laugh:

Dude you need to get out of this inferiority complex.

Oh btw since you need the approval of the "ciivilized world"

Quiet lunch shatters EU boycott of Narendra Modi | Reuters

The dominoes are falling: EU ends ‘boycott’ of Modi | Firstpost

UK government ends boycott of Narendra Modi | World news | guardian.co.uk

There, the "civilized world" :laugh:

"Civilized word" :laugh:

Dude you need to get out of this inferiority complex.

Oh btw since you need the approval of the "ciivilized world"

Quiet lunch shatters EU boycott of Narendra Modi | Reuters

The dominoes are falling: EU ends ‘boycott’ of Modi | Firstpost

UK government ends boycott of Narendra Modi | World news | guardian.co.uk

There, the "civilized world" :laugh:

You must be very happy. They banned him only for 10 years. How long will it take for you to, a nobody to take a Visa again? I guess zero days? Too bad it takes some people ten years to get one.

You must be very happy. They banned him only for 10 years. How long will it take for you to, a nobody to take a Visa again? I guess zero days? Too bad it takes some people ten years to get one.

So previously you were cribbing about "civilized world" (the same world that is sponsoring dictators, jehadis and monarchs worldwide) not wanting to do anything with him, but when I gave you links about how the "civilized world" gives two hoots to "civility" when it comes to business and want everything to do with him, you start about how they boycotted him once upon a time in the past. :laugh:

Try harder.

Patna: UPA ally NCP on Sunday asked Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to take a call on his party JD(U)'s continuation in NDA as it felt that projection of Narendra Modi as BJP's national face in the run up to the next general election was a "near certainty".

Now sharad pawar is curious...

New Delhi: BJP leader LK Advani on Sunday urged party president Rajnath Singh to adopt a "zero tolerance" policy against complaints of corruption and called upon party workers to ensure success in the 2014 elections.

Tickets should be given to clean men...

sigh...advani best leader?

I voted for congress in 2009 just due to advani :lol:

ABV was best and Modi is alternative after him.
You must have read my post carefully , i said " one of the best " . Still the last line is from your perspective only .

"The Congress has spread like termites in the country. It is very difficult to get rid of termites. Only one medicine will work, that of the sweat of the BJP worker," Modi said.

Wah rey wah Modi, you are the best...

Your inferiority complex is very deep ......you are probably a muslim which is why you have the compulsive need to get 'approval' from those outside India. Its a shameful trait ...but we expect no better.

Thankfully Sri. Narendra Modi is an Indian ......all he needs is the approval of Indians. ....... Your paththic attempt to somehow claim Modi needs approval of the west is Hilarious .....the last time any Indian Leader needed approval of the west was in 1947.

U really need to learn using google Buddhu follower ...

Some people....:rolleyes:
Indian National Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
scroll down to list of current CM and congress ruled states.

and you forgot 99 ...non Congress parties can make stable government NDA government of 99-03 is perfect example ...

the dates i referred to were non congress govt which fell only to be replaced by a congress one. 99 the nda for the first time one a majority and formed the govt .

Stop posting bs and debate facts. its only when facts elude you do people go for rhetoric . :lol:

What facts ? ....are you claiming congress leaders do not loot the country ? ......if they do ......how do you think they send that money abroad ?

Rhetorics are for sycophants who kiss Italian *** and who think Italian fart is perfume.

Stop posting bs and debate facts. its only when facts elude you do people go for rhetoric . :lol:

Ok so what facts you have in support of Congress.. What do you think of all the recent corruption scandals? All the hotshots of Congress leadership have sunken neck deep in the ocean of corruption. do you seriously support that?

Back
Top Bottom