What's new

Rahul dravid to retire from cricket

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
421166_352291204815790_238663436178568_1149866_322526331_n.jpg

India news: Rahul Dravid likely to retire on Friday | India Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

greatest cricketer in india

About time. Would have loved to see him leave on a high though.

His last series was disappointing.

Dravid-a true legend....
Will i see anybody like u who plays square cut, or blocks the ball so well as u? :(
As the saying goes, for dravid, he does till the bowler dies, such is his patience, and a fine technique...
Miss u legend....

We will miss ya Jammy :smitten: Cricket fans throughout the world will miss the glorious 'On Drives' which Dravid executed. Truly the No. 1 match winner for India in Tests.

Oh my Favorite player rahul dravid. He was great threat for Pakistan and other teams. It was player dream to take his wicket. His ON drive is my favorite shot. When bowler balls on wicket he pushes his hands towards leg side, and ball goes for boundary from great timing.

Starting to hate Cricket ... Plzz See This Add of Ranbir kapoor ... very Funny ... Cricket Vs Foot Ball ...

Last edited by a moderator:
A sad day indeed. :cry:

Its a shame that after an average performance in just one series in Australian tour, everybody was asking for his head putting him in same league of laxman, tendulkar, sehwag, in terms of recent performance, forgetting that he was the HIGHEST RUN GETTER in the WORLD in Tests for 2011. :angry:
(1145 runs with 4 overseas centuries with impressive avg of 57.25).

Any way it seems that, BCCI might arrange for a testimonial match for Dravid and possibly he might play a Test match against New Zealand before he says goodbye to International cricket. :tup:

a great player no doubt about when i was small when i used to watch india he and tendulkar were two players i thought if these two stay on the crease its game over for the other team a great player and a great gentlemen

Back
Top Bottom