What's new

Rafale Scam - SaafBaat

No, I don't make it my business to follow You.
I have seen plenty of your entries and so far 100 % negative vs India.
That is why I asked.

I generally avoid arguing about things I know little about.
But that's just me.
I do see how facts were tweaked in Your OP.
The OP contains the proof of the false comparision.

At least he has written a thorough article, very exhaustive and has backed it up with sources.
And here you are putting a dent into his article. Trying to be frivolous just because he is against Modi?
Man you are one pathetic yet disguised Indian living in Sweden.

You don't even seem to know an A of aviation, and you are out to malign a journalist whose bread n butter is earned from writing daily articles.

I repeat & reiterate, you do not know an "A" of aviation.

Here is a little test for you to come clear with Google at your disposal:

quiz12.png

2)

quiz10.png

3)

quiz2.png

4)

quiz7.png

5)

quiz.png

Come clean on these first, then attack others.

The meaning of a dispute is the opposing claims on the land.
Clearly the Bhutanese consider this their land, and the Chinese consider it theirs.
For the Chinese to unilaterally change the status quo by building roads on a disputed territory is an act of war and bullying!
If the Chinese claim they are building a road on their "land" then by the same logic Indian troops are parked Bhutanese land.

Its a Bhutanese and Chinese disputed land as agreed by Bhutan.

India has no business to transgress.

At least he has written a thorough article, very exhaustive and has backed it up with sources.
And here you are putting a dent into his article. Trying to be frivolous just because he is against Modi?

You don't even seem to know an A of aviation, and you are out to malign a journalist whose bread n butter is earned from writing daily articles.

View attachment 419091

2)

View attachment 419092

3)

View attachment 419093

4)

View attachment 419094

5)

View attachment 419095

1) Its a button.
2) KIGECA and 97531
3) I only know two keys. Public key and private key.
4) The one in the drivers seat.
5) Its a drivers seat.

Now, if you are happy with these answers, stop this nonsense of being anti national because Modi in power.

Last edited:

India has ALL business being there as being the representative of Bhutan to protect Bhutanese territory!
Please show me where Bhutan (Official govt.) has objected to Indian placement of troops to protect their sovereignty. If anything, our agreement with Bhutan requires us to be there at their behest.

1) Its a button (If you like that area, its RED LIGHT)
2) KIGECA and 97531
3) I only know two keys. Public key and private key.
4) The one in the drivers seat.
5) Its a drivers seat.

Now, if you are happy with these answers, stop this nonsense of being anti national because Modi in power.

Questions were meant for someone else other than you.
You do not seem to know anything.

And as for Modi, I handle my own business on him.
Do not need any lecture from 3rd party.
You included.
Try to mind your own business hereafter.

India has ALL business being there as being the representative of Bhutan to protect Bhutanese territory!
Please show me where Bhutan (Official govt.) has objected to Indian placement of troops to protect their sovereignty. If anything, our agreement with Bhutan requires us to be there at their behest.

This behest came from where on what grounds in what form?
Just because someone by the name of Peshwa says so?

This behest came from where on what grounds in what form?
Just because someone by the name of Peshwa says so?

Has Bhutan (Official Govt, NOT bloggers) in any shape or form objected to this placement of Indian troops?
If so, please go ahead and put the evidence forth and ill retract my statement publicly.

Has Bhutan (Official Govt, NOT bloggers) in any shape or form objected to this placement of Indian troops?
If so, please go ahead and put the evidence forth and ill retract my statement publicly.

You are the one who said that the Indian army went there at Bhutan's behest.

The onus is on you to substantiate that behest.

Not me.
Nothing my doing.
You have to back up your own to be credible.

View attachment 419091

2)

View attachment 419092

3)

View attachment 419093

4)

View attachment 419094

5)

View attachment 419095

Its not Bhutan's interest but India's own security under threat, that makes India to object and send its millitary. If the road is built, the connectivity to NE is in real danger tomorrow if it is not today.
But China may not start (if they like to) the war at that end where the damage will be very high.
It would like to do it at Kashmir with the help of Pakistan on the other end and Kashmiri activists in the middle.
This is my personal opinion and anyone can differ.
If there is any war happens, it will be India facing two and half opponents.

Its not Bhutan's interest but India's own security under threat, that makes India to object and send its millitary. If the road is built, the connectivity to NE is in real danger tomorrow if it is not today.
But China may not start (if they like to) the war at that end where the damage will be very high.
It would like to do it at Kashmir with the help of Pakistan on the other end and Kashmiri activists in the middle.
This is my personal opinion and anyone can differ.
If there is any war happens, it will be India facing two and half opponents.

This is a frivolous pretext.

Just reveal your real country. We know you are not Indian. :sarcastic:

Why only me?
Why not all Indians?
I will be pleased to show my Adhaar card, Pan card, Ration card, Driving license and what not.
Is it mandatory as per PDF rules?

You are the one who said that the Indian army went there at Bhutan's behest.

The onus is on you to substantiate that behest.

Not me.
Nothing my doing.
You have to back up your own to be credible.

The fact and the treaty signed by Bhutan to assign India to protect its sovereignty is enough to substantiate it.
Unless you're suggesting that Bhutan has willingly given up on its claim of that territory.
In which case you would have to show Bhutanese objection to this Indian move.
So we are there by legal grounds on what is BHUTANESE territory according to the Bhutanese POV.

Government of Bhutan is supporting what's India doing in Doklam. :pleasantry:

The original article say that France/Dassault wanted not $10.2B, but $18-22B for 126 aircrafts.
Yet the comparision uses the figure $10.2B in the chart for 126 aircraft.
That is dishonest, and You do not need any prior information about anything to
determine that it is dishonest.
You also do not need any knowledge about Aviation, just basic math.

The chinese MOD was laughing their heads off after decades of indian chest thumping of ordering 150 Rafaels they settled on 35 units only :omghaha:

And IAF is paying more per plane then any other country like Qatar, UAE and Egypt.

35 Rafaels protecting a nation of 1.5 billion Indians just doesn't make sense

Back
Top Bottom