What's new

Rafale Scam - SaafBaat

Start a thread. "Pro Modi Vs. Anti Modi". Discuss his achievements, bluffs etc. But not here. @Ashok, I will join you there. But no anti national. Purely Pro Modi Vs. Anti Modi. If you want to prove anything, prove there.
ask his favorite politician...whom he wants as PM

The author has relied on this reporting from "The Hindu"

http://www.thehindu.com/specials/in...now-about-the-Rafale-deal/article14243993.ece

View attachment 419101

What is the problem here?

From the original post by You.

Now Dassault, which was ready to provide 126 Rafales at US$ 10.2 Billion, 18 ready to fly and 108 to be made in India by HAL asked additional money for weapons systems and technology transfer stretching the deal from 10.2 Billion to 18-22 Billion US$. Not only this, they refused to provide any guarantee for planes made by HAL. In short, they broke every single clause, rider in the original contract.

And on such you start calling people traitors?
What is wrong with you?

if You reread the thread, you will see that the first statement contains two lies and no truth.

I have no preference.
But desh drohi Modi should be out.
Are you not ashamed that your own PM is following Gundas on twitter and has inducted criminals into his cabinet?

What kind of shameless Indian you are if you do not react on this?
then its settled. you arent an indian. just anti modi propagandanist.

he is both anti Indian and anti Modi at the same time. He enjoys putting India down in front of Chinese and Pakistanis.

You are a worst Indian, one who lets go his crook PM by doing nothing, on the contrary praises this dishonest man who insulted national anthem.

From the original post by You.

Now Dassault, which was ready to provide 126 Rafales at US$ 10.2 Billion, 18 ready to fly and 108 to be made in India by HAL asked additional money for weapons systems and technology transfer stretching the deal from 10.2 Billion to 18-22 Billion US$. Not only this, they refused to provide any guarantee for planes made by HAL. In short, they broke every single clause, rider in the original contract.

if You reread the thread, you will see that the first statement contains two lies and no truth.

No journalist is going to lie and be jobless, lose his livelihood.
Don't you have such a common sense?

The journalist is lying and this impersonator cardinal is calling people traitors.
Is this what it is?

Shame on you.
You have no locus standi.

You are a worst Indian, one who lets go his crook PM by doing nothing, on the contrary praises this dishonest man who insulted national anthem.
tell me whom do you want as PM of India?

tell me whom do you want as PM of India?

1.25 billion Indians will chose one in 2019:

Meanwhile ask and condemn your nasty PM, one who defies national anthem being the PM:

insult.png

Meanwhile ask and condemn your nasty PM, one who defies national anthem being the PM:
Hahaha...Modi will come again 2019. Well, by ducking my question, you have proved you arent an indian.

View attachment 419120

It is because he gives more importance to Camera than national anthem.
He was searching for a camera. He is also suffering from selfie syndrome but poor guy (Only poor guy in this world who wears a suit worth 5 lakh and that too only once) he cannot take a selfie himself.

Hahaha...Modi will come again 2019. Well, by ducking my question, you have proved you arent an indian.

Why don't you tell moderators to make it mandatory for all to post their IDs?
Why are you frivolous & flippant?

Is Modi Indian?
Yes.
Is he behaving like Indian?
No.

laughing8.png

It is because he gives more importance to Camera than national anthem.
He was searching for a camera. He is also suffering from selfie syndrome but poor guy (Only poor guy in this world who wears a suit worth 5 lakh and that too only once) he cannot take a selfie himself.

And they beat Indian Muslims in the theater who don't stand up during Rashtra gan.

This is hypocrisy.

Why don't you tell moderators to make it mandatory for all to post their IDs?
Why are you frivolous & flippant?

Is Modi Indian?
Yes.
Is he behaving like Indian?
No.
And they beat Indian Muslims in the theater who don't stand up during Rashtra gan.

This is hypocrisy.
6 muslims killed a hindu boy in a mall. will you condemn it?
Andyou are just an imposter.

I can not make or break India. I am harmless for India.

But this Modi can break India with his nasty & obstinate attitude.
Tackle him, not me:

laughing2.png

6 muslims killed a hindu boy in a mall. will you condemn it?
Andyou are just an imposter.

Deflection from Modi insulting national anthem to killing people?

I know you can not defend nasty Modi.
No one can.
He himself cant.

laughing5.png

I can not make or break India. I am harmless for India.

But this Modi can break India with his nasty & obstinate attitude.
Tackle him, not me:

View attachment 419124

Deflection from Modi insulting national anthem to killing people?

I know you can not defend nasty Modi.
No one can.
He himself cant.

View attachment 419125
hence proved. that is what i wanted to show. work done.

hence proved. that is what i wanted to show. work done.

Proved that you are from Ouagadougou!
Those there have less IQ.
They go with their nefarious PM & Presidents, the same way you do.

Your PM is a thug:

laughing4.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom