What's new

Rafale Scam - SaafBaat

If India and Indians truly are your first concern, then you would know what a strategic mistake this will be if we allow the Chinese to build that road out to our very doorstep.
Its like giving the robber the keys to your house and then wondering why you got robbed!

Bhai, tumne China ko baap bana ke rakha hoga, humne nahin!
At the end of the day, the Chinese are not invincible. Bigger foes, with bigger guns have gone down in history...the Chinese are no one!
If you're afraid of the Chinese, just say so...don't mask it behind some fake concern for India and Indians!

Remember, it wasn't India who started building the road, it was Chinese who drew first blood. They changed the status quo unilaterally. so this time, we are absolutely in the right to protect our interests.
Aese gandu banke jeene se accha hai ke hum izzat se marein!

As you can see, the majority of Indians on this forum favor the current indian stance at doklam. and they are tax paying citizens who pay those taxes exactly so our soldiers can defend our land and interests.
You are one such citizen with an opposing voice. And youre entitled to it. But the majority has spoken! Respect the institution of democracy!

Same thing happened during 1962 and poor Indian soldiers died without struggle.

You want to sacrifice Indian blood ok.

I am sure you would have said such things if the adversary were US..
Thats your immature thoughts.

Time pe ghade ko bhi baap banana padta hai.

Itne hi brave ho tau ek jhatke me (ordinance) china india trade band karke dikhao?

Ya fir flag meeting kyu mangte ho?

Bhai India has no class.
Only hawabazi hai.

Last edited:
Same thing happened during 1962 and poor Indian soldiers died with struggle.

You want to sacrifice Indian blood ok.

I am sure you would have said such things if the adversary were US..
Thats your immature thoughts.

Time pe ghade ko bhi baap banana padta hai.

Itne hi brave ho tau ek jhatke me (ordinance) china india trade band karke dikhao?

Ya fir flag meeting kyu mangte ho?

Bhai India has no class.
Only hawabazi hai.

So I suppose your solution is to just accept fate because something happened back in 1962 and that alone is enough to deter you from ever holding your head high to secure your interests?!
That's is some gandu mentality if ive ever seen one!

I mean would you also have us go back to colonization because its also part of Indian history?!
I mean the Chinese literally got "raped" by the Japanese during WW2, but had the courage to stand up on their feet and look at Japan eye to eye in today's scenario in Daiyou islands!
But instead of doing that, you want India to meekly just fold and roll over?!
If we had more Indians like you, we will never rise to our true potential, that's for sure!

And India standing its ground at the constant threats from a much larger regional bully China is exactly the need of the hour! That's the thing about bullies, they will continue to needle you until they realize they cant.
We don't want war..which is why no bullets have been fired. We would rather opt for peace through negotiations. But if war is pushed onto us as an element of Chinese belligerence, then we have no option but to fight.

Like I said, I think the thought of China makes you soil your pants, not the rest of us Indians!
Whether India has class or not is irrelevant in this scenario, as long as we have the courage to stand our ground, me as an Indian am happy! Maybe that's not good for you...Maybe you prefer India to be a puppet of China..luckily buzdils like you aren't running the country!

So I suppose your solution is to just accept fate because something happened back in 1962 and that alone is enough to deter you from ever holding your head high to secure your interests?!
That's is some gandu mentality if ive ever seen one!

I mean would you also have us go back to colonization because its also part of Indian history?!
I mean the Chinese literally got "raped" by the Japanese during WW2, but had the courage to stand up on their feet and look at Japan eye to eye in today's scenario in Daiyou islands!
But instead of doing that, you want India to meekly just fold and roll over?!
If we had more Indians like you, we will never rise to our true potential, that's for sure!

And India standing its ground at the constant threats from a much larger regional bully China is exactly the need of the hour! That's the thing about bullies, they will continue to needle you until they realize they cant.
We don't want war..which is why no bullets have been fired. We would rather opt for peace through negotiations. But if war is pushed onto us as an element of Chinese belligerence, then we have no option but to fight.

Like I said, I think the thought of China makes you soil your pants, not the rest of us Indians!
Whether India has class or not is irrelevant in this scenario, as long as we have the courage to stand our ground, me as an Indian am happy! Maybe that's not good for you...Maybe you prefer India to be a puppet of China..luckily buzdils like you aren't running the country!

China says, we just want to evict trouble makers from thid 12KM area and we are not looking for full fledged conflict.

So your insinuation of colonialism does not cut mustard.

China says, we just want to evict trouble makers from thid 12KM area and we are not looking for full fledged conflict.

So your insinuation of colonialism does not cut mustard.

It wasn't me who insinuated it, but you using a pretext of 1962 to have India back down from its stand!

And India isn't looking for war either. India wants to simply ensure that its interests and that of its protectorate are secured.
So not sure what gives you the idea that India is itching for a scrap!

Besides, wasn't it the Chinese who unilaterally changed status quo? I would like you to address this point as you have been avoiding this the entire time. Why are you giving the Chinese a free hand when they are the aggressors in a disputed land?! India didn't build the road nor did Bhutan...India simply came to the help of a smaller miniscule Bhutan who would have been powerless against a belligerent China!

It wasn't me who insinuated it, but you using a pretext of 1962 to have India back down from its stand!

And India isn't looking for war either. India wants to simply ensure that its interests and that of its protectorate are secured.
So not sure what gives you the idea that India is itching for a scrap!

Besides, wasn't it the Chinese who unilaterally changed status quo? I would like you to address this point as you have been avoiding this the entire time. Why are you giving the Chinese a free hand when they are the aggressors in a disputed land?! India didn't build the road nor did Bhutan...India simply came to the help of a smaller miniscule Bhutan who would have been powerless against a belligerent China!

India is the aggressor who came with armored bulldozers in an area which is not Indian and is disputed between Bhutan & China.
Modi should retreat. Flag meeting begged from China means India already lost its pride.
Modi's obduracy vs China's pride.

War is imminent.
Wait for Indian soldiers blood now.
If you dont want Modi to withdraw.

India is the aggressor who came with armored bulldozers in an area which is not Indian and is disputed between Bhutan & China.
Modi should retreat. Flag meeting begged from China means India already lost its pride.

War is imminent.

China is the aggressor here trying to bully and unilaterally changing the status quo against a tiny helpless Bhutan. If anything, India is helping the helpless. I'm proud of it! As an Indian, I respect our stand to protect our friends and have their back!

Flag meetings are SOP's. Unless India withdraws unilaterally, means shit! And don't think China will be able to displace us either...we are dug in for defence.

And tell us something we don't know. We know war is coming and are ready for it. The question is, China with its sabre rattling has been able to to jack shit..so what use are the constant threats..every day they lose face, NOT us. We are out here giving them the big fat birdie! .I think China should put its money where its mouth is ( as should you) and just attack!

Forget modi, this is an India thing...Modi can go to hell for all I care. I only care about Indian interests.

China is the aggressor here trying to bully and unilaterally changing the status quo against a tiny helpless Bhutan. If anything, India is helping the helpless. I'm proud of it! As an Indian, I respect our stand to protect our friends and have their back!

Flag meetings are SOP's. Unless India withdraws unilaterally, means shit! And don't think China will be able to displace us either...we are dug in for defence.

And tell us something we don't know. We know war is coming and are ready for it. The question is, China with its sabre rattling has been able to to jack shit..so what use are the constant threats..every day they lose face, NOT us. We are out here giving them the big fat birdie! .I think China should put its money where its mouth is ( as should you) and just attack!

Forget modi, this is an India thing...Modi can go to hell for all I care. I only care about Indian interests.

Indian Interests can be fluctuated by Modi alone.
You or any Indian can do no shik.

He is the culprit behind this mess.
He has to withdraw.
Or else war is coming.

As for the threats, India has issued many, but you maintain the audacity to hold China responsible.
It takes 2-3 months for troops forward line deployment along with other logistics.

Now example of India's futile threats to Pakistan:

modiya2.png

modiya.png

And India is a sh*t case on warning too.
Modi even invited ISI team in Pathankot.
Stupid 10th pass PM of India.

Wall street Jounal:

A Powerful China Won’t Respect India

temfgfgrtfg.png

Wait for some more days...

Indian Interests can be fluctuated by Modi alone.
You or any Indian can do no shik.

He is the culprit behind this mess.
He has to withdraw.
Or else war is coming.

As for the threats, India has issued many, but you maintain the audacity to hold China responsible.
It takes 2-3 months for troops forward line deployment along with other logistics.

Now example of India's futile threats to Pakistan:

View attachment 419145
View attachment 419146

And India is a sh*t case on warning too.
Modi even invited ISI team in Pathankot.
Stupid 10th pass PM of India.

Wall street Jounal:

A Powerful China Won’t Respect India

Speaking with you is getting super boring since instead of looking at the issue from a broader geo-political perspective, you choose to be myopic and modi centric.

Modi is not the end all be all of this nation. He may not even be at the helm come next elections. But India and China will continue to be neighbors and our strategic interests still paramount.
So I think Ive said everything that needs to be said.

I as an Indian am proud that we are facing off with the regional bully china. If China has the cajones to take this to the next level they should. India needs to defend and that's it!

You can continue to cheerlead China for all I care, even at the cost of the country that you supposedly consider your homeland and birthplace..
You or me aren't going to change the outcome...what can go wrong, will go wrong! And this applies to both India and China!

What do you think? Sanghis will come to argue? They will try to supress this as much as possible. Maun Muni ka baap baitha hai. He (and his Bhakts, Media etc.) will be silent forever.
Log chillate rahenge. Apne aap thanda ho jaayega scam.
Every one knows "Mother of All deals" has turned into "Father of all scams". Demonitisation is Grand Father. Many more great grand fathers yet to come.
This is just the beginning. Congis toh chote bachche honge inke saamne.
Media khush hoga daily ek hot masala news se TRP rating badhane mein (Communal riots, Mandir, Muslims pe attacks, Dalits pe attacks, Gau Rakshaks aur kuch nahi mila toh Gau Urine se medicine etc. etc.).

Media ko to LOC, Kashmir aur Pakistan ke chakar me dala hua hay...jasey khamooshi hoti hay aik aur tamasha shuru ho jata hay.

The comparision of the two deals is obviously made by an amateur.
The deal Modi signed included the 36 aircraft and a lot of other things,
including development of India specific features.
These are development costs and are charged for independent of the number of planes bought.

The French behaved like a car saleman, selling a car and after the customer
signs the purchase order, offers a good deal on the engine, the wheels,
and the seats which were not included in the contract.

The real price for 126 Rafale was $18-22B, but the comparision chart says $10.2B.

I would say that India purchased the Rafale with weapons and support for $146M a piece.
It also payed $3,5B for other things.

The anti-India stance of @ashok321 is a bit surprising.
I would not bad mouth Sweden this way.
Criticizing bad things is one thing, but he goes beyond this.
Is he a traitor, false flagger, or what?
What explains his behaviour?

He is a false flagger. There are quite few of them who operate on this site to subvert and change perceptions/opinions.

War is imminent.
You are very unique mate. I'm not fan of BJP or Modi either. However, when comes to Indian interests, I'll totally support Indian government, be it be Modi or anyone else. You are supporting Chinese narrative completely without questioning it. Furthermore, you have a Canadian flag also and I have lived in Canada for 18 months, extended family and close friends live in North America so visit both US & Canada pretty much every two years, and well versed with general populace sentiment regarding the Chinese.

On topic, in democratic world, be in South Asia or in West, billionaires run the country, as long as in totality country benefits from the deal, which seems to be the case in Rafale deal, its all good. Nothing is fair in this world.

Back
Top Bottom