What's new

Rafale Scam - SaafBaat

I don't call You a traitor,but I see that as a possible explanation of Your behaviour.
I gave the alternative false flagger, and asked for other ideas.
You are tagged, so that you can explain Yourself your behaviour.
You jave focused on this single post, even though I explanied it was your general behaviour I questioned. Keep on avoiding the real question, if you are ashamed...
As I said criticizing your country is sometimes neccessary, but You are beyond that.

When was the last time You said anything favourable about India?

And no, I can trace my ancestry about 300 years back to Northern Sweden on my fathers side.
Noone did a trace on my mothers side, except that there is someone from Germany way back.
Heres my index finger. Not the whole hand, since You would find the gesture offensive.
View attachment 419063
I do not have any real knowledge about Modi. If anyone knows anything about BJP here,
It is old stuff, where BJP was considered an extremist Hindu party.

Sheer brilliance @Skull and Bones :omghaha:

I don't call You a traitor,but I see that as a possible explanation of Your behaviour.
I gave the alternative false flagger, and asked for other ideas.
You are tagged, so that you can explain Yourself your behaviour.
You jave focused on this single post, even though I explanied it was your general behaviour I questioned. Keep on avoiding the real question, if you are ashamed...
As I said criticizing your country is sometimes neccessary, but You are beyond that.

When was the last time You said anything favourable about India?

And no, I can trace my ancestry about 300 years back to Northern Sweden on my fathers side.
Noone did a trace on my mothers side, except that there is someone from Germany way back.
Heres my index finger. Not the whole hand, since You would find the gesture offensive.
View attachment 419063
I do not have any real knowledge about Modi. If anyone knows anything about BJP here,
It is old stuff, where BJP was considered an extremist Hindu party.

This is extreme, that a PM of India is following abusive Twitter IDs openly.
He has inducted criminals in his cabinet as ministers.
These are enough grounds for any Indian ethical citizen to denounce him.
Simply simple.
Iceland PM resigned within 2 days on Panama papers.
True Skandinavian culture.
You do not know India well, its people, its culture, its political parties.
So I would request you to not indulge into something that is not your forte.

However if you want to collect many thanks, abuse me, troll me and those thanks will come to you. Now that you have gained such experience. There are many haters here who hate me, but they love their crook and shameless PM - how erratic. But such is India, and these right winger rats.

If you do not understand this.
Then I do have some doubts about you being from Sverige that I know and had lived in.

So an Indian doesn't follow Modi's rule is not an Indian any more.

There are also many Congress Supporters.
Well then you are mistaken that Congress supporters are anti India like that flase flagger. @Guynextdoor2 @jbgt90 etc may be hard core anti Modi but more pro India than many here. Guys like that bangladeshi false flagger are not congress supporters but anti India by design....

Simply simple.

However if you want to collect many thanks, abuse me, troll me and those thanks will come to you. Now that you have gained such experience. There are many haters here who hate me, but they love their crook and shameless PM - how erratic. But such is India, and these right winger rats.

Then I do have some doubts about you being from Sverige that I know and had lived in.

When the country is ruled by a crook, it doesnt mean it will become a property to be hated.
North Korea ruled by Kim, doesnt mean the people and the country are bad.
I dont hate all chinese due to the fact that some people are in the business of producing plastic products. My remarks on pest warm is only for those involved in the bad trade.
I apply the same remarks to Modi and his Bhakts inclusing RSS.

It doesnt mean you have to hate your country and post hatred messages on the country itself.
Its only 35% who love this PM. This will come down when they know the real face of this man and the scamster inside him.

But this remark of yours is wrong. "But such is India, and these right winger rats". Come out of this mindset.

Well then you are mistaken that Congress supporters are anti India like that flase flagger. @Guynextdoor2 @jbgt90 etc may be hard core anti Modi but more pro India than many here. Guys like that bangladeshi false flagger are not congress supporters but anti India by design....
This guy ashok is not indian , he uses terms like "them, Indians, you guys", not something we Indians would use to refer to other Indians.

Simply simple.

I do not have any problem understanding what You are saying.
I see that you avoid answering a question about when You said anything positive about India (not Modi).

I think you are suffering from the recent social media addiction called "Selfie syndrome" or "Likes I got syndrome".
You are not anti Indian or so but mentally disturbed to get "thanks" numbers.
You post anti Indian messages to get more likes from Pakistani and Chinese members.

But this remark of yours is wrong. "But such is India, and these right winger rats". Come out of this mindset.

But such is India

When I say this, I mean Modi's India now.
Remember I am not writing a book here.
Word to the wise is enough.

As for the right winger rats, I reiterate that they are very much so.
For they are condoning the dishonest behavior of Modi.

I do not have any problem understanding what You are saying.
I see that you avoid answering a question about when You said anything positive about India (not Modi).

If you do not know all that I write, how would you know?
Today for example I started a following thread:

Indian-Origin Kid, With IQ Higher Than Einstein, Has Turned Into An Overnight Hero On British TV

And before that too I have started threads favoring India.

One who is avoiding my questions is YOU.

On the following example, I found you to be silent:

Not a single comment about this man who is the PM of biggest democracy.
If I were you, I would have been anxious to know more of it by asking how is this possible type - Remember no other PM does that. Its a singular example from the biggest democratic nation.

So avoiding is clearly your business which you are foisting on me.
How imprudent of you.
Unbecoming of any Swede.

But such is India

When I say this, I mean Modi's India now.
Remember I am not writing a book here.
Word to the wise is enough.

As for the right winger rats, I reiterate that they are very much so.
For they are condoning the dishonest behavior of Modi.

If you do not know all that I write, how would you know?
Today for example I started a following thread:

Indian-Origin Kid, With IQ Higher Than Einstein, Has Turned Into An Overnight Hero On British TV

And before that too I have started threads favoring India.

One who is avoiding my questions is YOU.

On the following example, I found you to be silent:

I understand the feeling of being called Traitor.
Ever since I started visiting PDF frequently recently, I saw many posts from you as an Anti Modi. But there was a post where you mentioned clearly you dont mind India losing under Modi. That post created doubts in my mind against you.
Avoid such messages.

I understand the feeling of being called Traitor.
Ever since I started visiting PDF frequently recently, I saw many posts from you as an Anti Modi. But there was a post where you mentioned clearly you dont mind India losing under Modi. That post created doubts in my mind against you.
Avoid such messages.

I will not.
I do not want any war to start with.

But since Modi is the one asking for war, he has to be blamed for it.
He has option to withdraw, but he does not.
Who is putting Indians on the firing line? Him.
That territory is not India's.

If it is a war, I would want China to teach Modi a lesson, so that no Indian would start a war on any false pretext.
More, this war may end Modi's political career. So India would be libre again...

I will not.
I do not want any war to start with.

But since Modi is the one asking for war, he has to be blamed for it.
He has option to withdraw, but he does not.
Who is putting Indians on the firing line? Him.
That territory is not India's.

If it is a war, I would want China to teach Modi a lesson, so that no Indian would start a war on any false pretext.
More, this war may end Modi's political career. So India would be libre again...

Sounds a lot like cutting your nose to spite the face!
So as an indian, you want india to give up on its interest and lose a war to China just so modi is out of the helm of power?! Am I reading this right?

Let's take a hypothetical scenario where it is anybody (non bjp) in power other than modi. Would you recommend the same outcome?

I am no modi fan, but even I find this line of thinking to be ridiculous!

Sounds a lot like cutting your nose to spite the face!
So as an indian, you want india to give up on its interest and lose a war to China just so modi is out of the helm of power?! Am I reading this right?

Let's take a hypothetical scenario where it is anybody (non bjp) in power other than modi. Would you recommend the same outcome?

I am no modi fan, but even I find this line of thinking to be ridiculous!

So Modi wants to start a war on the "Interest" pretext?
Is it tenable in the security council?
No.
There has to be a valid defense treaty.

What if the US did the same with India on "Interest" issue.
How legitimate or legal this would be?

Do you even know the implications?
India does not even have a UNSC seat.

India is not a country which would run amok with "regime change" theme.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom