What's new

Rafale Jets"Largest Defence Scam"in India's History

250 million includes weapons , infra , life cycle cost and for nuke delivery they need special tweaks ... and quality is never cheap.

For country's safety we can afford such price

What are Pakistanis complaining about here: that India overpaid for the Rafale? You are right, India can afford it while Pakistan is looking for loose paisa to pay their IMF loans.

And who are Pakistani taking their talking points from, the pathetic, talentless, Rahul Gandhi? Congress negotiated a better deal then why didn't they pull the trigger? No, the only thing Congress left India is a decrepit military.

This is the thread that I was waiting for. This is the most relevant and eye opening topic right now and thank god sum one has finally put the light on it. It was obvious to me from the start that this deal was about saving sum individual's arse rather than scrambling to get required weaponry to confront china. I was thinking how can the Indians who play such good cricket hype this up to such a delusional extent. Let me be very clear, I rate the SU30s higher than these Rafales.

I really was shocked and started thinking are their military strategist really this inept and useless? How can they spend so much on a damn 4th gen jet on a such a high price. Thats the worst deal any military have completed in the history of the world. and I say that by looking at the astronomical numbers. So they scramble sum 4th gen jets of a platform that no one ever buys other than the french itself and hype it up to a star wars weapon. It just didnt make sense.

It makes more sense now. The military leaders who pushed for this deal were only there to bail out their corporate masters. Congratulations, Agent Anil Ambani. Keep destroying our enemy.

Please read and check the Rafale sale to Egypt for 24 Rafale fighters

5.2 billion euros

Or in dollars 6 billion.

So 8.8 billion for 36 Indian Rafale is the same.

You Pakistanis will not understand you shop in a different market ie only China

You have no concept on how much modern military fighters cost and how you factor in life time support costs and the weapons much cost and your individual tailoring cost

explain what went wrong with su 30

because su 30 were not good enough for ground attack, india spent on spending huge on rafale rather than focusing on making up numbers

had su 30 been upto ground attack role, indai would have gone for something like f16s/gripen that were half the price of rafale but wouldnt have had nuclear attack capabilites that mirages bring with them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom