What's new

RAFALE IN ANGER: 10 Dispatches From A War Cockpit

Why dont you try, and post the wiki here.
i will end being banned. (im a respected user) but im sure you understand where im coming from in regards to putting anything on the internet and treating it as gospel.

not to p!ss on the parade here its not the only state of the art european fighter the gripen-e and eft-t3a is also state of the art.

I was talking about our Air Force .Our AF wont compromise in reliability and quality .Struggling and further success of LCA and MMRCA competition proves it

lol dont be surprised if you find this monster in pakistani colours
View attachment 412061
Please let's not get lost in the fantasies of the likes of @Zarvan

Neither of their daddys (US or China) will fund such toys, a SQN of these would consume almost the entire annual CAPEX of the ENTIRE Pak mil.

No money, no honey.

nothing happened, abindonboy said the various missiles were ordered i asked for proof or even a press release. no such thing has come forward, i am looking too.

i now know the first lot is expected to come to india in 2019 and the last by 2022.

You can see it in 2019 ,When the first lot arrives

Please let's not get lost in the fantasies of the likes of @Zarvan

Neither of their daddys (US or China) will fund such toys, a SQN of these would consume almost the entire annual CAPEX of the ENTIRE Pak mil.

No money, no honey.
a mate of mine told me q3 of last year when they were serious.

You can see it in 2019 ,When the first lot arrives
cool

This was the best decision we have taken recently .
126 wasnt viable plan. But GoI did the right thing .EF would be liability ,GoI knew that.
36 is enough for western sector .But our plan seems to be in NE sector .50 of them can do first SEAD mission against PRC .So far Chinese could only field something like after 1 decade .Then we will have other thing in our pipeline.
It wasn't the 126 figure that was unviable but the MMRCA blueprint itself, the liability clauses and obligation to work with HAL created an impasse. The orginal figure (and I'm talking about the one other than 126 units ;) ) will be more than honoured but this time through the private sector (DRAL), the requirements of MMRCA haven't simply evaporated, in fact they have largely increased now the Jags are being stood down.

It wasn't the 126 figure that was unviable but the MMRCA blueprint itself, the liability clauses and obligation to work with HAL created an impasse. The orginal figure (and I'm talking about the one other than 126 units ;) ) will be more than honoured but this time through the private sector (DRAL), the requirements of MMRCA haven't simply evaporated, in fact they have largely increased now the Jags are being stood down.

France is time tested and trusted friend .Stood with us during most difficult time including in 1998.And they got reward .If I am not wrong a helping hand for Kaveri would be also in clause.

apparently its for no more than 48 units

What is the total budget of PAF ?

What kind of a man or a Indian citizen you are?
Your PM has degraded the ethics of PMO by following abusive Twitter IDs and has inducted criminals in the cabinet and this is ok with you?

Had it been Sweden, Norway, Japan, South Korea, Canada....He would have been removed and proceeded against, kicked into the curb.

This only shows your how Indians behave, no wonder with such mentality, India will not be at the top soon.
It only languishes.

You must criticise your PM, hold him responsible for his ill doings.
Yet, what I see in you?
He is our PM.

Shame on your inner thoughts.
The difference between me and you is that i see thing for what they are and do not feel the need to assign blame , sure our PM has not done what he promised , yes he has made some mistakes , but i do not generalize . I do not blame him for all the ills that we face today .
As for me being an indian , i am just about the same as you . :)
You seem to be turning into the very people you hate , if someone is against your thoughts , they cant be indian .

a mate of mine told me q3 of last year when they were serious.
I'm sure the Pakistanis are "serious" in their intent but that doesn't change the reality that they don't have the means.

That said, good luck to them; operating a bird more expensive and less capable than the Rafale in fewer numbers to the IAF- sounds like a winning strategy to me :enjoy:

For all those speculating about what the PAF will get to counter the Rafale, I am still waiting for the PAF's "counter" to the 270++ SU-30MKIs that are sat to their East. The notion that the Pakistani side always counters the Indian side has been disproven countless times over the past few decades as the economic gap has massively widened between the two sides.

France is time tested and trusted friend .Stood with us during most difficult time including in 1998.And they got reward .If I am not wrong a helping hand for Kaveri would be also in clause.

What is the total budget of PAF ?
no idea, but do note no country splashes out billions in one go, most likely they would have a pp(payment plan) as would every country, ok except the saudis.

.If I am not wrong a helping hand for Kaveri would be also in clause.
Yes, Safran is working with GRTE to operationalise the Kaveri and to ready it for future platforms. For that purpose 2 (not one as some have reported) LCA airframes from the NFTC's test fleet have been made available to the joint development team.

I'm sure the Pakistanis are "serious" in their intent but that doesn't change the reality that they don't have the means.

That said, good luck to them; operating a bird more expensive and less capable than the Rafale in fewer numbers to the IAF- sounds like a winning strategy to me :enjoy:

For all those speculating about what the PAF will get to counter the Rafale, I am still waiting for the PAF's "counter" to the 270++ SU-30MKIs that are sat to their East. The notion that the Pakistani side always counters the Indian side has been disproven countless times over the past few decades as the economic gap has massively widened between the two sides.
well according to my birdy money has been arranged, theres a dispute on their side regarding another fighter the government wants their airforce to look at.

will they be 270+ mik operational in one go all in the western and eastern sectors? same thing even applies for pakistan too. but they dont have a dragon to deal with.

no idea, but do note no country splashes out billions in one go, most likely they would have a pp(payment plan) as would every country, ok except the saudis.

How much years will take even if they take payment plan route ?

Yes, Safran is working with GRTE to operationalise the Kaveri and to ready it for future platforms. For that purpose 2 (not one as some have reported) LCA airframes from the NFTC's test fleet have been made available to the joint development team.

If that is true then we will have almost indigenous LCA within one decade .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom