What's new

RAFALE IN ANGER: 10 Dispatches From A War Cockpit

Oh Yaar!!!! enough with your hatred towards India and modi , god know i am no fan of his but he still is our PM!!! i think we should respect that .
If you have any specific grouse then go ahead , make it know , but these sort of statements are in poor taste.

Avoid. Its not difficult to read through him.

Cheers, Doc

What kind of a man or a Indian citizen you are?
Your PM has degraded the ethics of PMO by following abusive Twitter IDs and has inducted criminals in the cabinet and this is ok with you?

Had it been Sweden, Norway, Japan, South Korea, Canada....He would have been removed and proceeded against, kicked into the curb.

This only shows your how Indians behave, no wonder with such mentality, India will not be at the top soon.
It only languishes.

You must criticise your PM, hold him responsible for his ill doings.
Yet, what I see in you?
He is our PM.

Shame on your inner thoughts.
Do you have anything of significance to contribute to this thread apart from Modi bashing!!

Do you have anything of significance to contribute to this thread apart from Modi bashing!!

This Rafale got approved, because of Modi.
Without his (democratic dictator) word, nothing moves.
And you know it.

PAF enjoyed quality edge over IAF till SU MKI's. With 250+ SU MKI's, PAF lost that qualitative edge...with Rafale and with single engine fighters under make in India(F16 or Gripen) coming the gap will widen futher.
PAF never enjoyed much of a qualitative edge.

Recently, the tech gap has widened but the numerical gap has decreased to compensate.

PAF also boasts higher serviceability, higher pilot to cockpit ratio, better training and more flight hours on average.

Rafale is really a class apart, arguably the best fighter of its generation.
& IAF is surely not stopping at that 36 number!
I don't see it getting higher than 72, unless the IAF doesn't go for the F-16's or dumps the Tejas.

This jet is going to change the dynamics of air warfare in this part of the world.
Let it come. The PAF isn't sleeping, Alhamdolillah.

Primary deployment of the Rafale would be definitely in North Eastern sector not Western sector.

so when is india expecting the first lot to arrive? what weapons have they chosen?

may god give the french strength.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteor_(missile)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault_Rafale#India

Most modern version with meteor

PAF enjoyed quality edge over IAF till SU MKI's. With 250+ SU MKI's, PAF lost that qualitative edge...with Rafale and with single engine fighters under make in India(F16 or Gripen) coming the gap will widen futher.

Even our LCA is making good progress.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom