What's new

Racist road rage attack on Korean-American Air Force veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the old saying goes....

Shit rolls downhills, White discriminate Asian, Asian discriminate Black, Black discriminate all. Oh well, sometime Asian discriminate other Asian, there are numerous proof litter all over this forum.

There are always going to have some people discriminate other people, it's not news and it's not going to go away. And that is the rules of this world.

East Asian people in the US generally don't have self respect, except for those in NYC. They have a huge inferiority complex with low self esteem and mimic white people. The only people with bigger inferiority complex in the states are Indians.
nonsense. have you ever been to California or Houston? NYC Chinatown is rather infamous. In general people of East Asia as Vietnam, Japan, Korea and China are highly respected in America. we are seen as good intergrated immigrants. Lots of IT engineers come from India. they are generally well off, too.

why should we mimic the whites?

Vietnamese in San Jose

RS30917_Outdoor-procession-2016-qut-1180x787.jpg

920x920.jpg

Racism isn't exclusive to one ethnicity. I've met plenty of non-whitey racists in my life.

I used to have a white girlfriend who don't really like other white male, her last 4 boyfriend were all black, and all of them break up with her because all her boyfriend parent/sibling dislike them going out with a white girl.

Black at most time discriminate white. Usually if you hear a inter-racial break up, most of the time is because of the one that is not white.

Last edited:
As the old saying goes....

Shit rolls downhills, White discriminate Asian, Asian discriminate Black, Black discriminate all. Oh well, sometime Asian discriminate other Asian, there are numerous proof litter all over this forum.

There are always going to have some people discriminate other people, it's not news and it's not going to go away. And that is the rules of this world.
This is sad but true.

This is sad but true.

Yeah, this is the sad circle of life.

I guess we cannot blame anyone in this, because if we do, then we also need to blame ourselves.

Yeah, this is the sad circle of life.

I guess we cannot blame anyone in this, because if we do, then we also need to blame ourselves.
I do not blame anyone, because some of our disgusting HK people are the prime example on discrimination of mainland Chinese by calling them "locust". Unlike some Chinese members here, I have no negative feeling on refugees or new immigrants in HK, even they are from South Asia as long as they are obeying the laws and not a faked refugee. Since most of us the HK people are also the descendant of refugees from mainland China anyway.

Last edited:
The white bitch thinks it's her country? I am wondering if she would say the same thing to the native - Americans.

that fat **** is an iranian immigrant herself. her name is suraya entezam on facebook. ridiculous.. trump certainly don't think that is her country, her country is the one that he wants to drop bombs on :D

Last edited:
I do not blame anyone, because some of our disgusting HK people are the prime example on discrimination of mainland Chinese by calling them "locust". Unlike some Chinese members here, I have no negative feeling on refugees or new immigrants in HK, even they are from South Asia as long as they are obeying the laws and not a faked refugee. Since most of us the HK people are also the descendant of refugees from mainland China anyway.

Well, it actually ran both way, I have seen as many Mainlander Chinese discriminate Hong Kong Chinese and calling us "Kong Chan" (you know what I mean) as much as Hong Konger calling a Mainlander "A Chan" or "Locust".

I myself don't have any beef against any given race or nationality, and I don't think we can use PDF as an example to represent true Hong Kong or true China to begin with anyway, and I don't really hold grudge against people who insult me based on my nationality, I was born into this situation, and it's their upbringing that discriminate me. People discriminate against me is like insulting their own mother for not providing a good upbringing for them.

Well, it actually ran both way, I have seen as many Mainlander Chinese discriminate Hong Kong Chinese and calling us "Kong Chan" (you know what I mean) as much as Hong Konger calling a Mainlander "A Chan" or "Locust".

I myself don't have any beef against any given race or nationality, and I don't think we can use PDF as an example to represent true Hong Kong or true China to begin with anyway,
I don't exactly know how mainland Chinese think about HK people, but some of the HK people do really hate the mainland Chinese for the different values and daily habits, cause I do have friends and relatives like this. There were news in HK how those people grouped together to bully people that they believed are from mainland China, especially woman, children and old people. That is really disgusting and make us feel shame. So we are no different from other western counties, like this news.

Last edited:
that fat **** is an iranian immigrant herself. her name is suraya entezam on facebook. ridiculous.. trump certainly don't think that is her country, her country is the one that he wants to drop bombs on :D
Oh, then it shouldn't be surprising her doing those racist gestures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom