What's new

Racism at its best

It is a big forum, you are bound to encounter someone who is child/manchild every now and then.

Thats why we have "mods" to ensure that those experiences can be kept to a bare minimum. Just because its a tough task and every once in a while we do encounter such individuals doesn't mean we all must justify the act. Otherwise no need of any moderation and the place should be reserved for those with the thickest of skins and trolls.

When we have a forum full of youngsters and less of moderators, this is bound to happen. It is difficult to control the emotions when you are young. Only stringent laws and more hawk eyes can solve the problem.

Thats why we have "mods" to ensure that those experiences can be kept to a bare minimum. Just because its a tough task and every once in a while we do encounter such individuals doesn't mean we all must justify the act. Otherwise no need of any moderation and the place should be reserved for those with the thickest of skins and trolls.

Not at all, I probably did mentioned reporting them. But boiling over some child across the keyboard is would be stupid on my part, wouldn't it?
By growing thick skin I didn't mean ignoring them. Report them and move on. No point fretting over some low life, is it?

All good on our side , no terrorist attack since 2008. Life's good , economy's growing , we visit bars and pubs on weekends , chill ,etc no mullahs stop us.

Raaaiiiiighttt. You forgot to mention, in such a chill place called heaven on Earth aka, India.....how many Muslims and Christians were killed in their own country, the same Heaven on earth I mentioned above.... by your fundamentalist Hindu countrymen from BJP and Shiv Sena???? Or how many Kashmiris women were raped and killed by the mighty Indian army? While you were going to the pubs, eating and spending time on the weekends, no mullahs, etc, etc...oh wait. It's the other way around. No Mullahs there but Pundits who have a huge fanatic Hindu follower base through Shiv Sena and BJP. Remember how many Churches and Mosques were destroyed down to ashes in the broad day time with your military protecting the fundamentalist hindus? Here is some food for your thought. Heaven on earth called India isn't so heavenly it seems after you see the following.
Next time, try not to ridicule another religion whether that's Islam, Christianity or Judaism or no religion. Respect people, after all you ain't that holly nor India is a heaven on earth!! My post is STRICTLY to answer your post. This has nothing to do with other Indian friends here who respect others even with differences.

Indian Army Raped Two More Kashmiri Women - YouTube

Not at all, I probably did mentioned reporting them. But boiling over some child across the keyboard is would be stupid on my part, wouldn't it?
By growing thick skin I didn't mean ignoring them. Report them and move on. No point fretting over some low life, is it?

My experience in terms of reporting tells me that its a useless exercise and not in the case of lack of moderators alone but that sometimes even they encourage such things. So I don't report anymore. Its not about boiling over some child across the keyboard but If we can't ensure a close to tolerant forum experience for the members how on earth we dare to speak about the same in our respective societies even when it concerns semi literate or illiterate masses at a clear disadvantage as compared to educated people like the ones on the forum.

We have lack of mods. Mods don't encourage trolling and derailing of threads. Wild accusations to say the least.

My experience in terms of reporting tells me that its a useless exercise and not in the case of lack of moderators alone but that sometimes even they encourage such things. So I don't report anymore. Its not about boiling over some child across the keyboard but If we can't ensure a close to tolerant forum experience for the members how on earth we dare to speak about the same in our respective societies even when it concerns semi literate or illiterate masses at a clear disadvantage as compared to educated people like the ones on the forum.

You are going the other way. It is difficult to create a clean forum experience. Anyone can say anything across the wire, while in the real life same people would have a different personalities. A privately owned website with limited moderation cannot be used as an indicator of real life social environment. Your desired environment is possible in the forum when the society is utopian.

We have lack of mods. Mods don't encourage trolling and derailing of threads. Wild accusations to say the least.

I explained that it was my experience if you find it a wild accusation then thats your choice of refusing to see something before seeing evidence on the contrary.

You are going the other way. It is difficult to create a clean forum experience. Anyone can say anything across the wire, while in the real life same people would have a different personalities. A privately owned website with limited moderation cannot be used as an indicator of real life social environment. Your desired environment is possible in the forum when the society is utopian.

Its not my desired envirnoment I came across these sentiments echoed by a mod so I thought they held weight. And I am in no way wishing for a utopian environment it won't be any fun that way lol.

Its not my desired envirnoment I came across these sentiments echoed by a mod so I thought they held weight. And I am in no way wishing for a utopian environment it won't be any fun that way lol.

:yes4:

My vote will be for you. And I am damn serious.
oye...ye kya hai....2-3 din @BDforever ko god me kya khila liya ...ab mod bana rahe ho.....:lol::lol:
not good....

hey aamna...Good Morning...:-)

Raaaiiiiighttt. You forgot to mention, in such a chill place called heaven on Earth aka, India.....how many Muslims and Christians were killed in their own country, the same Heaven on earth I mentioned above.... by your fundamentalist Hindu countrymen from BJP and Shiv Sena???? Or how many Kashmiris women were raped and killed by the mighty Indian army? While you were going to the pubs, eating and spending time on the weekends, no mullahs, etc, etc...oh wait. It's the other way around. No Mullahs there but Pundits who have a huge fanatic Hindu follower base through Shiv Sena and BJP. Remember how many Churches and Mosques were destroyed down to ashes in the broad day time with your military protecting the fundamentalist hindus? Here is some food for your thought. Heaven on earth called India isn't so heavenly it seems after you see the following.
Next time, try not to ridicule another religion whether that's Islam, Christianity or Judaism or no religion. Respect people, after all you ain't that holly nor India is a heaven on earth!! My post is STRICTLY to answer your post. This has nothing to do with other Indian friends here who respect others even with differences.

Indian Army Raped Two More Kashmiri Women - YouTube

OK :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom