What's new

Racism at its best

Don't post it here, you can create a new thread on Pakistan's current situation, BTW don't forget to change the population figure and also don't forget to add number of bombardment per day.

So sad to see Indians crying, moaning, whinning about everything and everyone.

So sad. I wish Indian people would get a life. I know 1,200,000,000 people forced to live together in a hopeless, third world country, can't be easy. Poor people.

man...this is just waste of time....
no action will be taken against the poster as he is chinese and pakistan best friend...and that too the comment is against India.....
I have already posted a thread on GHQ section against a pakisani member for bashing and abusing hinduism ..but till now no response received.......
this is PDF.....:woot::yahoo:

Welcome to PDF! :enjoy: :whistle:

Go to that thread, mention webby, oscar & aero...Reply milega.
www_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif

Welcome to PDF! :enjoy: :whistle:

Go to that thread, mention webby, oscar & aero...Reply milega.
www_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif
if I have to quote webby, oscar and aero..then whats the use of opening a thread in GHQ section....
and don't worry...I never expected anything from them in the first place.......
:)

if I have to quote webby, oscar and aero..then whats the use of opening a thread in GHQ section....
and don't worry...I never expected anything from them in the first place.......
:)

I have been told that they are short of Moderators, be patient & things will improve. :undecided:

They have been good to me & replied to all my concerns in GHQ section. Infact they've been doing it for a year now...Reply der say milta hai, par milta zarror hai...

I have been told that they are short of Moderators, be patient & things will improve. :undecided:

They have been good to me & replied to all my concerns in GHQ section. Infact they've been doing it for a year now...Reply der say milta hai, par milta zarror hai...
hahaha....
don't worry...dogs barks when elephant walks street....
criticism is not always bad...atleast you come to know about the person....and what he/she is......
so, cheer up.....

man...this is just waste of time....
no action will be taken against the poster as he is chinese and pakistan best friend...and that too the comment is against India.....
I have already posted a thread on GHQ section against a pakisani member for bashing and abusing hinduism ..but till now no response received.......
this is PDF.....:woot::yahoo:

Can we say the same about indians? veerabahadur or whatever his name is still not banned.. nor is another female indian member despite bashing Islam and even using third class language about mothers,sisters(bakwas) ? can count several more...

Can we say the same about indians? veerabahadur or whatever his name is still not banned.. nor is another female indian member despite bashing Islam and even using third class language about mothers,sisters(bakwas) ? can count several more...
yes you can...we live in free world...you know....
they should be banned...for sure...:tup:

Kya hua, same reply tum bhi kar do,kya hain, bdw it's a suicide troll. :D
Now see how to respond.

So sad to see Indians crying, moaning, whinning about everything and everyone.

So sad. I wish Indian people would get a life. I know 1,200,000,000 people forced to live together in a hopeless, third world country, can't be easy. Poor people.

Go home and tell these words there, it'lll be more suitable and appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom