What's new

Racism aganist Iranians in more Hollywood movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you lived in Iran ?

Have you spoken with a local Iranian to know what he thinks ?
Not sure what you mean by local but I know Iranians who recently moved and every single one of them hate the government with every atom of their heart.

Anyway the thread starter himself/herself who is most probably a government supporter said that ancient Iranians drank cow piss for spirituality. That's the ugly reality.

Dunno why Iranians are so obsessed with their Pre-Islamic history.

But you also had Nero and Caligula. :D

You must understand history. Many historians doubt that Nero or Caligula were that bad. The roman society was divided into two parts. The normal people and the elite. The government was also two parts. The senate, which was elite...and the emperor who based his power on the normal people. It is known that Nero and Caligula were extremly popular for the normal people. But all historic books about them come from the elite...their enemies. You know what i mean?

Beside that, 300 is about a comic novel and from historic point of view it is accurate. The fight of Sparta of the 300, the battle of Marathon and the complete destruction of the persian fleet was a great victory not only fro greece but all of europe. Leonidas was alwaso honored in the roman empire and that event changed history. We were able to hold barbarism and orientalism out of europe. No european want live under persian dictatorship and our entire society today bases on that victory.

It was persia that attacked greece first and our encestors had evry right to destroy persia for this. Iranians cry about our ancestors burning down persepolis, but that Xerxes first burned down Athens is ok?

Although I don't expect a European whose history is either based on Roman slavery and corruption or wild Celtic / Germanic tribes but talking about history like that makes me laugh .

Go and read about Achaemenid Empire and above all Cyrus the Great and bring me 1 single example similar in any aspect .

You must understand history. Many historians doubt that Nero or Caligula were that bad. The roman society was divided into two parts. The normal people and the elite. The government was also two parts. The senate, which was elite...and the emperor who based his power on the normal people. It is known that Nero and Caligula were extremly popular for the normal people. But all historic books about them come from the elite...their enemies. You know what i mean?
There are doubts that Nero burned Rome down if im not wrong but most historians agree that Caligula was a cruel leader.

Although I don't expect a European whose history is either based on Roman slavery and corruption or wild Celtic / Germanic tribes but talking about history like that makes me laugh .

Go and read about Achaemenid Empire and above all Cyrus the Great and bring me 1 single example similar in any aspect .

I don´t care about Cyrus the loser. He is dead and so is his culture and empire without anything left behind. I support sucess.

There are doubts that Nero burned Rome down if im not wrong but most historians agree that Caligula was a cruel leader.

I don´t know what happened to Caligula. He was very good in the beginning of his rule and then went crazy. That happenes sometimes.

Rome

rome-view-italy1.jpg

Persepolis:

persepolis7.gif

Dunno why Iranians are so obsessed with their Pre-Islamic history.
And you are the equivalent of ''Death to America'' screaming Mullahs?

I don't give a shit about Mullahs but , " Death to America " comes from decades of slavery and colonization by the West and US .

You don't know what these civilized people did to our country and judge us , These western civilized nations got almost half of Iran's population killed during world war , starved our people by taking our food for their forces , behaved Iranian people like animals , humiliated our nation by bringing capitulations and sooo on .

I don't give a shit about Mullahs but , " Death to America " comes from decades of slavery and colonization by the West and US .

You don't know what these civilized people did to our country and judge us , These western civilized nations got almost half of Iran's population killed during world war , starved our people by taking our food for their forces , behaved Iranian people like animals , humiliated our nation by bringing capitulations and sooo on .

Do you blame us for your own nations weakness? I mean serious...

I actually defended Iranians in this context maybe you should read it again.

No, thats wrong, such movies are made to entertain and earn money. I don´t know what the problem of iranians is. How insecure must someone be to be mad because a movie?

Do you think i should be mad about Asterix movies because Asterix always punchs romans?

What a sick entertainment that is based on changing the history and making fun of other nations .

Its bad and unacceptable , no matter who is targeted by Holywood .

I don´t care about Cyrus the loser. He is dead and so is his culture and empire without anything left behind. I support sucess.

I don´t know what happened to Caligula. He was very good in the beginning of his rule and then went crazy. That happenes sometimes.

Rome

rome-view-italy1.jpg

Persepolis:

persepolis7.gif
But your civilized empire didn't have human rights until recently which Cyrus declared in his empire 2500 years ago. Slavery existed in ancient Greece and women were treated as nothing but animals.

lol we see persia as barbaric. It had no democracy and no freedom. Its military was pathetic and it had virtually no science.

You angry that roman soldiers raided persia many times? But never a persian set foot on rome? :D

Persia was barbaric in Achaemenid Empire era ?

I'm now sure you haven't read 1 word about them and what they did :disagree:

Greeks called everyone except Romans barbaric while they themselves were the wildest ones in the world and proved that when Alexander died . Have you forgotten how his generals butchered each other for power ?

Please don't make this discussion childish .

Yep , I remember how Crassus was killed , beheaded and filled by molten gold by General Surena and how half of his legion were killed and the rest were captured in carrhae ( during Parthian era ) .

I remember how roman emperors were killed by Sassanids and how one of them kneed to Sassanian king and served his whole life as servant .

300px-Bas_relief_nagsh-e-rostam_al.jpg

Do you blame us for your own nations weakness? I mean serious...

Its not about weakness or strength my friend .

The whole story is about making fun of other nations in Holywood .

Every empire had a rise and fall and that's not the point at all

But your civilized empire didn't have human rights until recently which Cyrus declared in his empire 2500 years ago. Slavery existed in ancient Greece and women were treated as nothing but animals.

As well in persia. Cyrus so called human rights were exposed as fake and propaganda. Persian empire existed only because a massive amount of slaves.

Persia was barbaric in Achaemenid Empire era ?

I'm now sure you haven't read 1 word about them and what they did :disagree:

Greeks called everyone except Romans barbaric while they themselves were the wildest ones in the world and proved that when Alexander died . Have you forgotten how his generals butchered each other for power ?

Please don't make this discussion childish .

Yep , I remember how Crassus was killed , beheaded and filled by molten gold by General Surena and how half of his legion were killed and the rest were captured in carrhae ( during Parthian era ) .

I remember how roman emperors were killed by Sassanids and how one of them kneed to Sassanian king and served his whole life as servant .

300px-Bas_relief_nagsh-e-rostam_al.jpg

Its not about weakness or strength my friend .

The whole story is about making fun of other nations in Holywood .

Every empire had a rise and fall and that's not the point at all

Its not making fun, from our perespective persia was pure evil and barbarism. It was persia that attacked us and we had the right to fight back and we were stronger.

Rome

rome-view-italy1.jpg

Persepolis:

persepolis7.gif

Cyrus_Cylinder.jpg

Rome

rome-view-italy1.jpg

Persepolis:

persepolis7.gif

url

If you put the whole West history from Galic , Roman , Germanic , Celtic , Dacian etc in one side they still can't equal what Cyrus did around 550 BC . This is what remained from Cyrus .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom