What's new

Racism against Azerbaijani Turks in Iran

the same way Al Assad butchering your kind in syria :coffee:
I am no SHia but i love all muslim except wahabits dog of zion .

The sad thing is that there is nothing you can do or Iran can to stop us from butchering the terrorists :lol:
Tell me, how does it feel like seeing your own brothers and sisters in such situation? :lol:

Sorry Safavid Indian, we are Saudis We have been arming the Free Syrian Army to the teeth.

Are you sure you aren't using Taqyiah this time :lol: :omghaha:
And where did that get you Einstein?

You only made Iran and russia stronger in Syria. Assad had to sell Syria to Iran and Russia in order to keep it alive so thank you. Plus, there are 110000 less arabs on this planet.

All hail the brilliant masterminds in Saudi.

Its you who is using Taqyiah from the day your kind is born :omghaha: reveal your true identity i.e Zionist .
the same psychopath will be busy blowing your A$$ up when they return home :chilli:

Sorry Safavid Indian, we are Saudis We have been arming the Free Syrian Army to the teeth.

Are you sure you aren't using Taqyiah this time :lol: :omghaha:

Did you pray before posting :lol:?

First, try to save your people before making such a foolish claim as " We bought Syria "

:lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

And where did that get you Einstein?

You only made Iran and russia stronger in Syria. Assad had to sell Syria to Iran and Russia in order to keep it alive so thank you. Plus, there are 110000 less arabs on this planet.

All hail the brilliant masterminds in Saudi.

I'm not surprised seeing such claims, you guys are being brought to the knees, so stop acting as if Iran were Mr. Big Dollar in all of that. In reality, Iran, and its people by far, can't take the fact that Assad will bite the dust, spare us from your wishful thinking, you don't know the hell you're talking about.

Plus, there are 110000 less arabs on this planet

~100k Syrians are actually a drop in the ocen compared with the 600k Iranians, butchered at the hands of Saddam.
Gulf War: Iranian POWs

~100k Syrians are actually a drop in the ocean compared with the way the Shah killed your people. After all, credits go to Uncle Sam for schooling his secert service on how to run a Nazi tortured technique!

Maybe you can play that game with your kins and kinds, but we do thing straightforwardly.
Its you who is using Taqyiah from the day your kind is born :omghaha: reveal your true identity i.e Zionist .
the same psychopath will be busy blowing your A$$ up when they return home :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you please tell me why Ottomans called Turks stupid/ignorant/unintelligent (etraki bi idrak)? Because some nations accuse us of making jokes (which is actually jokes and no racism), I would like to know the Turkish explanation of this fact that ottomans made these jokes.

I think that's a fair argument against some people who falsly accuse us of racism, while in Iran there are jokes about persians too (esfahani people, yazdi people and more)

Back up your claim or stfu you troll..

Jews living in gentile lands have historically taken local names to use when interacting with their gentile neighbors. Anyone with a name that is hard to pronounce or to spell will immediately understand the usefulness of this! The practice of taking local names became so common,

So now reveal your true jewish name :coffee:
Maybe you can play that game with your kins and kinds, but we do thing straightforwardly.

Dude, you're talking it too far with your anti-Jewish hatred. If I were a Jew, I gladly will admit it :lol: after all you happen to be another Internet-hero :D ..

Jews living in gentile lands have historically taken local names to use when interacting with their gentile neighbors. Anyone with a name that is hard to pronounce or to spell will immediately understand the usefulness of this! The practice of taking local names became so common,

So now reveal your true jewish name :coffee:

Where is @anonymus :omghaha: Can we refer this guy to the pschy? :lol:

Dude, you're talking it too far with your anti-Jewish hatred. If I were a Jew, I gladly will admit it :lol: after all you happen to be another Internet-hero :D ..

Where is @anonymus :omghaha: Can we refer this guy to the pschy? :lol:

Jew hatred is near universal among Indian muslims, even though if you question them, they would not be able to point Israel on world map.

I remember that during danish cartoon controversy, one of my classmate was going to protest against Denmark. The first question he asked me was " Where is Denmark, anyway?"

Oh, the professional stateless Kurdish troll, liar, double user, anti-Arab and anti-Muslim troll reappeared. How cute. You can join his cult and then you can both be dealt with.

Two irrelevant lunatics less.

Besides Hashemites like me belong to one of the oldest and most respected lineages in the world while you are unable to trace the name of your Kurdish great-great grandfather.

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Undoubtedly Allah has removed from you the pride of arrogance of the age of Jahilliyah (Ignorance) and the glorification of ancestors. Now people are of two kinds: Either believers who are aware or transgressors who do wrong. You are all the children of Adam and Adam was made of clay. People should give up their pride in nations because that is a coal from the coals of Hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah will consider them lower than the lowly worm which pushes itself through dung.” [Abu Dawud]

The wave of anti-semitism among Muslims is religiously motivated due to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, whereas Europeans among others hold into it on historical, and cultural levels.

Jew hatred is near universal among Indian muslims, even though if you question them, they would not be able to point Israel on world map.

I remember that during danish cartoon controversy, one of my classmate was going to protest against Denmark. The first question he asked me was " Where is Denmark, anyway?"

The wave of anti-semitism among Muslims is religiously motivated due to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, whereas Europeans among others hold into it on historical, and cultural levels.

Forget about Khaybar I'll guess? Or was there an Palestinian-Israeli conflict back then too? :lol:

This is an Pakistani forum, not an Islamic forum. You call other people kaffirs once you disagree with their political opinion. I find that insulting. If I was a moderator on this forum, you would have felt the banhammer long time ago.

Mark my words, One of us will come off the worse in this. This wahabi troll will receive no ban or warning.

Mark my words, One of us will come off the worse in this. This wahabi troll will receive no ban or warning.

You are probably right, but I don't give much about being banned. The truth should be told about his 20-year old pathological liar who thinks he is tough if he shows a fake picture of an AK-47 on this forum.

The mods should take care of this bedouin.

Back
Top Bottom