What's new

Racism against Azerbaijani Turks in Iran

fantasm. your hatred is high. better you forget then about Iran.
Hazara are racism victimes in Afghanistan but les and less. for the reason you say. In Iran some people (not all at all) don't like big immigration... nothing to do with mongoloid.

strange than in Europe.. i never hear people complaing about our racism when they say Turks did genocide the kurds and the Armenians. (i didn't agree much about it, but before blaming others try to fix your own problems ;)

Sorry but not my hatred is high. The hatred of your people against us and many other ethnicities like Hazara Mongols is disgusting. I don't hate Persians but I find the obvious hatred against us and many other people sad. Persians hate Hazaras just because of the reason that they're Mongols. I know what the Mongols did to your ancestors when they conquered Central Asia and Iran but that's not a reason to hate a whole nation know.

JEW Sun Piwa who PRETENDS to be MUSLIM but is ZIONISTI JEW is fake who want to make MUSLIMINS look bad.

From FRANCE who had ZIONIST Sarkozy and now the HOLLANDE in charge

HOLLANDE? more like YAHUDLLANDE

Beware of Sun Piwa the JEW

:omghaha::lol::laughcry:

Keep quite you Semite and MOSSAD AGENT! Non-"Aryan" master race and non Central Asian nomad!

I have noticed that racism is a serious problem in the Iranian society. Azeris are not the only ones who experience racism by Persians. Hazara Afghans are also treated like **** in Iran just because they look Mongoloid. Persians seem to have a ridiculous superiority complex against all people who conquered them. "Jokes" like Tork e Khar just shows how ******** many Persians are today.

This is correct. Even a Iranian Mullah spoke about how bad the Iranians treated their Afghan Shia "brothers and sisters".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNpiZJF1yIg

At least he spoke about it so credit to him.

Where does this Persian anti-Turkish jokes come from? Do you know it Charon?

:omghaha::lol::laughcry:

Keep quite you Semite and MOSSAD AGENT! Non-"Aryan" master race and non Central Asian nomad!

This is correct. Even a Iranian Mullah spoke about how bad the Iranians treated their Afghan Shia "brothers and sisters".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNpiZJF1yIg

I think it came from the Pahlavi dynasty where Pan-Iranism was very popular. Turks were considered as barbarian "donkey Turks". The rulers wanted to assimilate all Azerbaijani Turks and so the jokes came in order that Turks should feel ashamed of being a Turk. Persians can't handle it that they were ruled by Turkic peoples since we migrated to Iran in the 10th century. Shia Islam was also founded by Azerbaijani Turks and the court language of the Safavid empire was also Azerbaijani Turkish until Isfahan became the capital.

Sorry but not my hatred is high. The hatred of your people against us and many other ethnicities like Hazara Mongols is disgusting. I don't hate Persians but I find the obvious hatred against us and many other people sad. Persians hate Hazaras just because of the reason that they're Mongols. I know what the Mongols did to your ancestors when they conquered Central Asia and Iran but that's not a reason to hate a whole nation know.
We really don't care about Mongols did to our country... it is soooooooooooo old nobody is thinking about it.

seriously you came once in our country ???

Pahlavi was of course nationalist. and racist: against everyone .
but Pahlavi or the stupidi guys you met maybe in your life ... doesn't make a generality about us.
Iranians most of them are welcoming

It is funny you are saying this to Al Hasani because if you were checking his comments about us
he always blamed us to be "safavids"
see my picture of avatar: recognize him?
if people didn't like turks and turkey why turkey is the favorite place of Iranians ???
why we have no problem to say we have safavid kings ?
why we are proud of Esfahan ? (especially it is my mom city :D)

really pls don't generalize

we should be friends, not hate each other. especially in these hard times.

I don't know where this comes from, however the Ottomans used this term "etraki bi idrak" (ignorant/stupid/unintelligent Turks). The ottomans till their last day saw "Turks" as peasants and nomands.

I think it came from the Pahlavi dynasty where Pan-Iranism was very popular. Turks were considered as barbarian "donkey Turks". The rulers wanted to assimilate all Azerbaijani Turks and so the jokes came in order that Turks should feel ashamed of being a Turk. Persians can't handle it that they were ruled by Turkic peoples since we migrated to Iran in the 10th century. Shia Islam was also founded by Azerbaijani Turks and the court language of the Safavid empire was also Azerbaijani Turkish until Isfahan became the capital.
Safavid direct lineage were from kurds, it's proven already. Later, with their migration to Azerbayjan part of Iran, they mixed with Azeri, greek, georgian, and possibly also persians. They were a mixed dynasty whose ancestors came from Kurdistan.

Charon I think if someone where discriminated in that region it was done by some sadist turco-mongol dynasties, who build mountains from eyes. And it's not till long time ago that they did continue such things that only sadists would like to do. In kerman they build mountains from pulled out human eyes when they destroyed the civilized Iranian "Zand Dynasty".

Why Iranians call Turks donkeys? lol
read bro, as I said.

I don't know where this comes/origins from, however the Ottomans used the term "etraki bi idrak" (ignorant/stupid/unintelligent Turks). The ottomans till their last day saw "Turks" as peasants and nomands.

This Persian gypsy is acting like he's Azeri Turk but actually he's Iranian. Al hasani you made a very good thread. These Persians have complexes. They can't accept the fact Arabs and Turks ruled them for centuries.

This Persian gypsy is acting like he's Azeri Turk but actually he's Iranian. Al hasani you made a very good thread. These Persians have complexes. They can't accept the fact Arabs and Turks ruled them for centuries.

Would you please tell me why Ottomans called Turks stupid/ignorant/unintelligent (etraki bi idrak)?
Because some nations accuse us of making jokes (which is actually jokes and no racism), I would like to know the Turkish explanation of this fact that ottomans made these jokes.

I think that's a fair argument against some people who falsly accuse us of racism, while in Iran there are jokes about persians too (esfahani people, yazdi people and more)

The Ottoman rulers were themselves originally Turkic nomads from Turkmenistan that immigrated to Anatolia less than 1000 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmanoğlu_family

It does not make sense.

It is strange given that Iranians are such mixed people and themselves have plenty of Turkic and Mongol admixture more than any other "Middle Eastern" population.

Besides Azeri Turks being the second biggest minority group in Iran.

The Ottoman rulers were themselves originally Turkic nomads from Turkmenistan that immigrated to Anatolia less than 1000 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmanoğlu_family

It does not make sense.

It is strange given that Iranians are such mixed people and themselves have plenty of Turkic and Mongol admixture more than any other "Middle Eastern" population.

Besides Azeri Turks being the second biggest minority group in Iran.

Neighbor groups always mix and also nomadic rulers from far away mix with their sedentary subjects.

Would you please tell me why Ottomans called Turks stupid/ignorant/unintelligent (etraki bi idrak)?
Because some nations accuse us of making jokes (which is actually jokes and no racism), I would like to know the Turkish explanation of this fact that ottomans made these jokes.

I think that's a fair argument against some people who falsly accuse us of racism, while in Iran there are jokes about persians too (esfahani people, yazdi people and more)

Lol you don't even know what that means. Just get that translated and you will see. Ottomans never made and wouldn't even make jokes like that so stop talking rubbish. There was small problems with türkmen tribes sometimes in those times that's all.

Aslı Türk, nesli Türk Osmanlı'yız biz.

Now get this translated and see how stupid what you just said is.

Back
Top Bottom