What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article clearly states that 20% are foreign descendants, 50% mixed and 30% local converts.

BS. Bangladeshis are 93% Arab, 88% Turk, 79% Mughal, 68% Afghan, 64% Pashtun, and -42% native. :mad:

QUOTE="mujhaidind, post: 7059478, member: 158839"]Haramis like you only cherry-pick certain photos. There are lot of wannabes who have adopted arab identity. Don't post pictures of some ugly Pakistani wannabe Arabs and label them as Choush.

Only on fake wannabes like you! I have seen how aryan race Pakistanis get treated in the Gulf. Don't delude yourself, boy :)

If Sania mirza is the fairest hyderabadi then Rajnikanth will be also one of the fairest Indians. You dumb-wit.

Thanks for confirming that handsome Pakistani men have no standards. And they will marry any thing with a hole.

I don't care about skin color. But this haraami has been insulting Indian Muslims for quite long. He needs a reality check.

Claims to be a muslim still beleives in Hindu caste-system and is a staunch racist.

Did you see your chaush haramis? Do they look arab from any angle? Yet you are still shamelessly claiming to be arab. And you are treated worst then pigs in gulf countries. Last time some indian wannabe muslim joined arabs in Iraq he was given job of toilet cleaner.

Yehi auqaat hai tum logon ki.[/QUOTE]

Indian Muslims are hardly the super race themselves, some are converts some are the illegitimate children of the Conquerors and Hardly racially superior hence we kept separate mosques from them and now we are gone they claim it as their history Islamic history, well am afraid you are Indian regardless of your faith it's not your history.

Not all Pakistanis are Aryans, Not All Pukhtoons are Aryans, some of us being khalaj are Turkic with a Pride.

Haramis like you only cherry-pick certain photos. There are lot of wannabes who have adopted arab identity. Don't post pictures of some ugly Pakistani wannabe Arabs and label them as Choush.

Only on fake wannabes like you! I have seen how aryan race Pakistanis get treated in the Gulf. Don't delude yourself, boy :)

If Sania mirza is the fairest hyderabadi then Rajnikanth will be also one of the fairest Indians. You dumb-wit.

Thanks for confirming that handsome Pakistani men have no standards. And they will marry any thing with a hole.

I don't care about skin color. But this haraami has been insulting Indian Muslims for quite long. He needs a reality check.

Claims to be a muslim still beleives in Hindu caste-system and is a staunch racist.

Only harami who seems to be around here is you with your racial garbage, whose illegitimate child are you ever wondered that? Before you call any pakistani a harami self reflect.

Sania Mirza my *** is whiter then her, her hubby couldn't cut it with the Picturess Pakistani girls so he had to go for a second best a mud blooded Indian.

Ok let's explain something ethnicity does matter Allah created us all differently so we can recognize each other.

We are not the same as Allah created us in different heights, skin colour etc.

We are equal no one is better then another but we are not the same.
I did not say same , but what I am against is the perception of one race being better then the other

These guys are from Sylhet in North Eastern BD (a small place with a population of no more than 500,000 people).

The forum has hit a new low.

Now we are forced to see photos of guys shaved chests and man boobs.

What next. Arab crotchless kacchas? Bangla langots?

I did not say same , but what I am against is the perception of one race being better then the other & people imitating it , for me Ashoka (bihari) is as good as Babur (Turkic) & Lodhi (pathan) loosing the battle to babur doesn't mean that the Turkic's are better then pathans its just that , each race has its own winners & loosers & it should never be generalised to paint the entire Race as I said everybody has their plus & minus points

Who did genalise?, you need to understand some races have been more successful then others there is no superiority in but shows that some worked harder then others to achieve their success.

West & Central Asians have been more successful then let's say Indic people because their work ethics and determination was more so is it a crime or racism to give them credit for their achievements?.

I did not say same , but what I am against is the perception of one race being better then the other

Lodhi was an afghan of iranic origin Pukhtoons are not a same race, Bakhtiyar Khilji was not racially same as Ibrahim Lodhi but part of the pukhtoon confederation.

Who did genalise?, you need to understand some races have been more successful then others there is no superiority in but shows that some worked harder then others to achieve their success.

West & Central Asians have been more successful then let's say Indic people because their work ethics and determination was more so is it a crime or racism to give them credit for their achievements?.
in wars yes , in economical prosperity not necessarily look at India & China today the world is running after them , look at Malaysia ,South Korea can you even compare their status & success to say an Afghan or Uzbek, Tajik or Turkmenistani no you cant , heck even Bangladesh has more economical prosperity & stature then them , so should I give credit & say they are better then the central Asians no central Asians had their time, now its India , China , south Korea & Malaysia's time

Last edited:
in wars yes , in economical prosperity not necessarily look at India & China today the world is running after them , look at Malaysia ,South Korea can you even compare their status & success to say a an Afghan or Uzbek, Tajik or Turkmenistani no you cant , heck even Bangladesh has more economical prosperity stature then them , so should I give credit & say they are better then the central Asians no central Asians had their time, now its India , China , south Korea & Malaysia's time

Every dog has his day, Ours will come again, it's a vicious circle.

Add to that 200 years of malnutrition under British and 23 in east pakistan affected the physical structure of Bengalis irrespective to the religion. But new generation of BD people are getting taller and fair looking.

What's up with that ?

Btw, taller, healthier, with more life expectancy, That's happening throughout south Asia. I'm glad that it's happening in Bangladesh too.

Only if it could help to lose a game of sports and not whine of international conspiracy...no ?

fair enough ,
yes its the way the world is the Greeks , Arabs ,Mongols ,Turkics , British , Russians, Americans & now the Asian century , yours day will also come , as I said every race has its plus & minus points

Yeh Zindagi hai ek jua kabhi jeet bhi
kabhi Haar bhi , yahan dusmanon ke bhir mein
mil jayenge tujhe yaar bhi tu khell ta jaa
khell ta ja bazion pe bazian

:cheers:

Asian century is for south east asia, not for South Asia.

What most people do not understand is that Bengal before the Hindu reign of the Senas did not even have Brahmins and kayasths (Kshatriyas).It was only after the Chandravanshi Sen rulers came to power and Ballal Sen ascended the throne that a decision was made to invite Brahmins from Kanyakubj (Kannauj) belonging to 5 gotras (Shandilya.Kashyap,Bharadwaj,Savarna and Vatsya) and Kshatryas of 5 gotras (I can't recall the Gotras right now)most probably the Dutts,Basus,Ghoshes (Yadava),Guhas and Mitras to establish proper varna system.Now these Brahmins and Kayasthas whom I have referred to in turn had migrated to Kannauj from the NWFPs even earlier.Another thing which is not widely known is that there were several waves of immigration into Bengal from the North.For example the Bardhaman Royal family is from Punjab and had Kapoor surname The Punjabi Maharaja’s Of Bengal…The Royal Kapoor Dynasty… | Sulekha Creative,similarly several families of business people came to Bengal and had settled down here like the Seths of Murshidabad who again are of Punjabi ancestry. In the case of the Brahmin community I would like to state that Ballal Sen was the progenitor of the Kulin pratha which allowed Brahmins to take more than one wife and he also conferred honorary surnames like Bhattacharya on many Vaidik Brahmins whose original surname may have been Agnihotri or Jha or Mishra. As a matter of fact even today there are many Agnihotris and Mishras in Bengal and even Pathaks!! As far as the Muslim population of of West Bengal is concerned I am not sure of their Arab or Turk ancestry but most of them for sure belonged to the lower castes and had converted to Islam.
Well,as always an excellent analysis bro:tup::tup:!Let me add some little tidbits to your post:).I,myself belong from a Bengali brahmin(although i don't believe in casteism) of Sandilya gotra.We are part of the Kanyakubj brahmin confederacy,an organization which was established in the early 1920s to assimilate all Brahmin people having Kanyakubj ancestry.When our ancestors migrated to Bengal during the period of the Sena dynasty most of us had left our womenfolk behind and hence were forced to marry the native girls as casteism at that period was not as rigid as it became a few centuries later.Thus our ancestors interbred with the native population giving us a distinct genetic characteristics.Thus you will find all kinds of color complexion within the Bengali brahmin community ranging from extremely fair to extremely darker ones.Heck,in my own family i am the only one with a darker complexion.Both my dad and my mom are extremely fair complexioned and while my mother's eyes are completely brown mine are totally black in color.So you can clearly see that there is substantial differences in physical characteristics in a single family and i believe that it's quite common phenomenon in every Bengali brahmin family mainly due to the unrestrained intermixing between the native populace and the Brahmins who migrated from the Gangetic valley region during Vallal Sena's reign:cheers:.

The far right relatively smaller violet one is chakrobarty higher caste brahmin. Hehe
Hey please show me the pic bro as i am not being able to see it:(:(!!Btw,who's the girl in that pic:man_in_love:??

^^^ Haryana Gujjars...

khap_panchayat_20100726.jpg

20070629002303502.jpg

modi_gujjar20140823.jpg.ashx
Are the Gujjars in the last pic Hindus or Muslims??I only ask this because all of them are wearing salwars and pathan type pagdis.

That was just a random pic. Known from University. I will delete it, like me when you see :P

View attachment 215613
Btw meyeta ki Bangladeshi na Bengal er:woot:??Bhari mishti dekhte kintu:p:

Amar sathe Calcutta University te thik ei rokom dekhte ekta meye porto:smitten:.Meyetake amar khub bhalo lagto but or already ekta bf chilo tai beshi ghatai ni:p:D

Good looking girls like these are full of all the universities :P
BTW do you know that Darius member a bengali or a punjabi living in WB?

Good looking girls like these are full of all the universities :P
BTW do you know that Darius member a bengali or a punjabi living in WB?
Darius bhai is an ethnic Sikh Punjabi whose family has been residing in Kolkata for many generations.Btw Darius bhai kintu khub bhalo bangla bolte ebong porte pare:P;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom