What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me what's so special about Arab blood that we have 19 pages of maa behn here?

Nothing against Arabs personally, just amused with the whole shindig thazall!

are this thread is be made to sell more skin whitener cosmetics products in Bangladesh?

Pakistanis beat up arabs in the gulf? Pathological liars at it again.

Last time I checked 100s of pakis get beheaded at once for petty crimes or crimes they didn't commit.

Pakistani men are build up like women. Barely 5'7 or something.

>>>>> Even getting beaten up by tamilians :D

How do these innocent fair skinned naajahees get beheaded in the gulf :D

You are a slave! Now learn to behave, Bakistani Abeed !

Tamil arab tu achi tara janta hai apni auqaat, even 5'7 is taller then and better build then indian. And gulf arabs never dare to take panga with pakis, they surly beat crap of indian arabs and the women you send to clean toilets. Gang of 15 tamil arabs beating 1 hardly mean anything.

In the eyes of arabs, tamil arab is toilet cleaner. Isis knows your worth.

Bangladesh has lost it's copyright on Muslim sultanate they day it shook hand with maloon, adopted a mushrik infused country name, national anthem, Bengali culture, language and so on. What right do we have to link ourselves with great Islamic sultanate when we have disowned their ways of living since 71.

It's nothing but a mockery to claim foreign ancestry when Bangladesh gradually disowning Islamic history from this land. We now a days neither Muslim nor Hindus. Lanat.

race or ethnicity doesn't matter , you are what you are be proud of that

@LaBong you re missing all the fun man
It's the same old dude. It's not fun anymore.

If I posted my photo I suspect I will look unlike 90% of Bengali and that is probably because we in Pakistan have higher West Asian genes but even than that does not make us West Asian. It just makes us Pashtun, Balochi, Punjabi, Sindho or Kashmiri.

Sorry but you look like normal subcontinental man with overexposed display picture to make them look fairer.

Can someone explain to me what's so special about Arab blood that we have 19 pages of maa behn here?

Nothing against Arabs personally, just amused with the whole shindig thazall!

It's senseless no one is claiming to be an Arab what the argument is about I am unsure, I think the mujahid guy is not secure about his heritage & save Ghenda has smelt the blood.

Tamil arab tu achi tara janta hai apni auqaat, even 5'7 is taller then and better build then indian. And gulf arabs never dare to take panga with pakis, they surly beat crap of indian arabs and the women you send to clean toilets. Gang of 15 tamil arabs beating 1 hardly mean anything.

In the eyes of arabs, tamil arab is toilet cleaner. Isis knows your worth.

I think you have educated him enough now, close the chapter.

Dude, genetics don't change like that!
It actually does....there are studies that say even phobias can be genetic...when generation after generation due to various environmental factors go through changes their genes are indeed affected...two or three generations of malnurtured group of people will give birth to a child who will show some symptoms of malnutrition even if that child is perfectly healthy.Case in point...North Koreans are Shorter than South Koreans...although they are the same race...famine in North Korea has had an genetic effect on its population.Here's an article for reference to the genetic effects of malnutrition!
A bomb is ticking: the genetic impact of malnutrition | Terre des hommes

It's the same old dude. It's not fun anymore.

Sorry but you look like normal subcontinental man with overexposed display picture to make them look fairer.

No need to be sorry. I look like a sub continental man because I am a normal sub continental man, more particularly from and common in north western corner of Pakistan.

It actually does....there are studies that say even phobias can be genetic...when generation after generation due to various environmental factors go through changes their genes are indeed affected..

You don't know what you're talking about. Sorry if I sound rude, but that's not how natural selection works. And I won't even try to explain until you study Genetics 101.

What phenotype defines a "normal subcontinental man"? Care to elaborate? Looking at his picture, I can tell he's definitely not from the South or East, because his appearance is not normal here.

It's nothing but a mockery to claim foreign ancestry when Bangladesh gradually disowning Islamic history from this land. We now a days neither Muslim nor Hindus. Lanat.

Hello Wahabbi. :wave:

You don't know what you're talking about. Sorry if I sound rude, but that's not how natural selection works. And I won't even try to explain until you study Genetics 101.

What phenotype defines a "normal subcontinental man"? Care to elaborate? Looking at his picture, I can tell he's definitely not from the South or East, because his appearance is not normal here.

Hello Wahabbi. :wave:
Unfortunate for you I DO know what I'm talking about...

In a remote town in northern Sweden there is evidence for this radical idea. Lying in Överkalix's parish registries of births and deaths and its detailed harvest records is a secret that confounds traditional scientific thinking. Marcus Pembrey, a Professor of Clinical Genetics at the Institute of Child Health in London, in collaboration with Swedish researcher Lars Olov Bygren, has found evidence in these records of an environmental effect being passed down the generations. They have shown that a famine at critical times in the lives of the grandparents can affect the life expectancy of the grandchildren. This is the first evidence that an environmental effect can be inherited in humans.

BBC - Science & Nature - Horizon

Nutritional genomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nutrition and the Epigenome

I do not want to sound rude but if the best argument you can come up with is "Nuh-uh" you wont be taken seriously!

In a remote town in northern Sweden there is evidence for this radical idea. Lying in Överkalix's .........They have shown that a famine at critical times in the lives of the grandparents can affect the life expectancy of the grandchildren. This is the first evidence that an environmental effect can be inherited in humans.

I do not want to sound rude but if the best argument you can come up with is "Nuh-uh" you wont be taken seriously!

So you want to play tough eh? ;p

You want a serious argument? Then prove that their genes changed. I want solid straightforward evidence. Don't play with words.

So you want to play tough eh? ;p

You want a serious argument? Then prove that their genes changed. I want solid straightforward evidence. Don't play with words.
Just go through the third link I provided....it should interest you...they have tested the effects on rats...and the evidence is in the results...you'll see!

Just go through the third link I provided....it should interest you...they have tested the effects on rats...and the evidence is in the results...you'll see!

You claimed something out of the ordinary, so the burden of proof is on you. Find the text where you read that their genes were in fact altered and quote it here. Else, have a good day!

You claimed something out of the ordinary, so the burden of proof is on you. Find the text where you read that their genes were in fact altered and quote it here. Else, have a good day!
Of Toxins and Supplements
mice.jpg

Photo courtesy Randy L. Jirtle, PhD
Chemicals that enter our bodies can also affect the epigenome. Bisphenol A (BPA) is a compound used to make polycarbonate plastic. It is in many consumer products, including water bottles and tin cans. Controversial reports questioning the safety of BPA came out in 2008, prompting some manufacturers to stop using the chemical.

In the laboratory, BPA appears to reduced methylation of the agouti gene. In the strain of mice that was studied, yellow mothers give birth to pups with a range of coat colors from yellow to brown. When mothers were fed BPA, their babies were more likely to be yellow and obese—like the one shown on the left.

However, when mothers were fed BPA along with methyl-rich foods, the offspring were more likely to be brown and healthy—like the one on the right. The maternal nutrient supplementation had counteracted the negative effects of exposure.

Damn you are lazy!

@Maira La what was your previous name in this forum??

Of Toxins and Supplements
mice.jpg

Photo courtesy Randy L. Jirtle, PhD
Chemicals that enter our bodies can also affect the epigenome. Bisphenol A (BPA) is a compound used to make polycarbonate plastic. It is in many consumer products, including water bottles and tin cans. Controversial reports questioning the safety of BPA came out in 2008, prompting some man...
Damn you are lazy!

Ok thanks. Did a simple look up on Wikipedia.

Here:

Wikipedia/Epigenome said:
The epigenome is involved in regulating gene expression, development, tissue differentiation, and suppression of transposable elements. Unlike the underlying genome which is largely static within an individual, the epigenome can be dynamically altered by environmental conditions.

Another one:

Wikipedia/Epigenetics said:
In biology, epigenetics is the study of cellular and physiological trait variations that are not caused by changes in the DNA sequence; epigenetics describes the study of dynamic alterations in the transcriptional potential of a cell. These alterations may or may not beheritable, although the use of the term epigenetic to describe processes that are not heritable is controversial.[1] Unlike genetics based on changes to the DNA sequence (the genotype), the changes in gene expression or cellularphenotype of epigenetics have other causes, thus use of the term epi- (Greek: επί- over, outside of, around) -genetics.[2][3]

What does it tell you? =)

@Maira La what was your previous name in this forum??

They called me apo back in the days. :D Did you have a previous name btw? I thought you're @kobiraaz, but then I saw kobiraaz still posting with his original account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom