What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darius bhai is an ethnic Sikh Punjabi whose family has been residing in Kolkata for many generations.Btw Darius bhai kintu khub bhalo bangla bolte ebong porte pare:P;)

Calcuttai bangal ra eder hatei pedani kheyechilo tahole :mad:

Calcuttai bangal ra eder hatei pedani kheyechilo tahole :mad:
Ke bollo Bangal ra eder hathe pedani kheyechilo:what:!!Ashole prothome jokhon Bangal ra East Bengal mane Bangladesh theke W.Bengal e eshechilo tokhon local Ghoti der sathe oder ekta clash of culture hoyechilo.But se sob 60 bochor purono kotha.Ekhonkar dine Kolkata te r keu Bangal-Ghoti niye eto matha ghamay na.Ami nijei Ghoti r Bangal er mixture.Babar dike Ghoti r mayer dike bangal,technically ekjon Bati:P.

Ok, I am convinced, what's her name? :P
That would be Ms.Nazneen Akhter Happy:smitten:,the Bangladeshi actress who was allegedly "raped" by Rubel Hussain;).Btw,i only use the word alleged because she used to be the girlfriend and live-in partner of Rubel before she suddenly accused him of raping her:lol:

That would be Ms.Nazneen Akhter Happy:smitten:,the Bangladeshi actress who was allegedly "raped" by Rubel Hussain;).Btw,i only use the word alleged because she used to be the girlfriend and live-in partner of Rubel before she suddenly accused him of raping her:lol:

Aftermath of the rape case. Happy said I dont need Rubel. So many boys are after me. But Rubel is alone.
Then Rubel posted in the social media that he is not alone

11096421_928429750542184_3105306002058249584_n.jpg

I think Rubel got girls in his league :lol:

Aftermath of the rape case. Happy said I dont need Rubel. So many boys are after me. But Rubel is alone.
Then Rubel posted in the social media that he is not alone

View attachment 215620

I think Rubel got girls in his league :lol:
Seriously man,what's his problem!I mean,when you're getting a girl as beautiful as Happy and moreover when the girl herself wants to marry you then what what on earth is your problem in marrying her:hitwall:!!Rubel might never get someone as beautiful as Happy in future or maybe he doesn't deserve such a ravishing beauty after all:angry:.Banglay ekta kotha ache bandar er golay muktor haar,Rubel er case tao tai:lol:!!

I will marry a Maratha girl only. No other better womb for my little warrirors to spring from.

In which plannet is being a sex slave remotely a bad thing?

As I said, burre waqt aur burre sapne insaan bhoolna chahta hai.

Aur teen sau saal mein to bade se bade ghaav bhar jaate hain.

Khush reh.

Sigh.

MARATHA.

Months? That's the revisionist history you study in Bangladesh?

Marathas have been around for over 3000 years boss. The pure just heard of us in the past 600 years.

This is our soil. We decide with our swords what is pure, and what needs to add fertilizer to our soil.

No wonder your people got pissed and shat on and your women turned into slaves by the Mughals... They don't like people who talk big but do little

No wonder your people got pissed and shat on and your women turned into slaves by the Mughals... They don't like people who talk big but do little

Mughals? Seriously? :lol:

Our little boys ripped Mughal abdomens open to spill out intestines for breakfast.

Don't amuse a Maratha. That is almost as dangerous as a pissed off one.

Last edited:
@bongbang Why Bangladeshis keep long 3 words names with a mix of Islamic and Rabindrik names? It sounds good though.

Did you see your chaush haramis? Do they look arab from any angle? Yet you are still shamelessly claiming to be arab. And you are treated worst then pigs in gulf countries. Last time some indian wannabe muslim joined arabs in Iraq he was given job of toilet cleaner.

Yehi auqaat hai tum logon ki.

Indian Muslims are hardly the super race themselves, some are converts some are the illegitimate children of the Conquerors and Hardly racially superior hence we kept separate mosques from them and now we are gone they claim it as their history Islamic history, well am afraid you are Indian regardless of your faith it's not your history.

Not all Pakistanis are Aryans, Not All Pukhtoons are Aryans, some of us being khalaj are Turkic with a Pride.

Only harami who seems to be around here is you with your racial garbage, whose illegitimate child are you ever wondered that? Before you call any pakistani a harami self reflect.

Sania Mirza my *** is whiter then her, her hubby couldn't cut it with the Picturess Pakistani girls so he had to go for a second best a mud blooded Indian.[/QUOTE]
Am the racist now? Have read your haraami ghena has posted in this thread.

You are just a slave. You clean toilets,drive taxis, construct building etc for the Arabs. You are even ready to blow yourself up for us. You are an inferior being. And if you post something stupid without any solid proof. I won't reply back to you. Bye Habibi.

Everyone knows who are the Haraamis. Except the haraamis who pretend not to. Where was the first heeramandi established in the sub-continent?

So you agree that handsome Pakistani men are just a bunch of losers who will settle cheap and easy women? :D Other might reason might be. Pakistani women are running off with Arabi sheikhs. :D
I agree too.

Indian Muslims are hardly the super race themselves, some are converts some are the illegitimate children of the Conquerors and Hardly racially superior hence we kept separate mosques from them and now we are gone they claim it as their history Islamic history, well am afraid you are Indian regardless of your faith it's not your history.

Not all Pakistanis are Aryans, Not All Pukhtoons are Aryans, some of us being khalaj are Turkic with a Pride.

Only harami who seems to be around here is you with your racial garbage, whose illegitimate child are you ever wondered that? Before you call any pakistani a harami self reflect.

Sania Mirza my *** is whiter then her, her hubby couldn't cut it with the Picturess Pakistani girls so he had to go for a second best a mud blooded Indian.
Am the racist now? Have read your haraami ghena has posted in this thread.

You are just a slave. You clean toilets,drive taxis, construct building etc for the Arabs. You are even ready to blow yourself up for us. You are an inferior being. And if you post something stupid without any solid proof. I won't reply back to you. Bye Habibi.

Everyone knows who are the Haraamis. Except the haraamis who pretend not to. Where was the first heeramandi established in the sub-continent?

So you agree that handsome Pakistani men are just a bunch of losers who will settle cheap and easy women? :D Other might reason might be. Pakistani women are running off with Arabi sheikhs. :D
I agree too.[/QUOTE]

Arab ki harami aulaad whats wrong with being dravidian? Why are you so racist? You know Pak also have dravidians. You should be proud of being tamil, you are 99% south indian with maybe some ancient blood drop from arabs thats it.

Haraami he was marathi Muslim. I am no him. You Pakis get beaten up everyhwere. All underage prostitutes in the gulf are Pakis.

Bhai hamara dimagh hila hota lhai wese bhi, kisi **** se phengha mat lena kiunke tu uper se indian hai. No Indian dare to piss of any **** in real life, aur tu to arab indian hai tamilnadu se. Tujhe dekh pehle taras kaye ghe aur agher tu phir bhi baz na aha to tumari mare ghe.

No harami arab have any guts to piss of pakis in gulf countries, just ask anyone there how pakis respond. Arabs are shit scared of pakis because we are usually taller and better build then these fatus who are begging us to fight for them in yemen. I am talking about average labour **** who are from different background, don't piss them off for your own good.

labour class Pakis comes from different background, they will kill you there because in UAE killing pigs for hunting is allowed.

Last edited:
Bhai hamara dimagh hila hota lhai wese bhi, kisi **** se phengha mat lena kiunke tu uper se indian hai. No Indian dare to piss of any **** in real life, aur tu to arab indian hai tamilnadu se. Tujhe dekh pehle taras kaye ghe aur agher tu phir bhi baz na aha to tumari mare ghe.

No harami arab have any guts to piss of pakis in gulf countries, just ask anyone there how pakis respond. Arabs are shit scared of pakis because we are usually taller and better build then these fatus who are begging us to fight for them in yemen. I am talking about average labour **** who are from different background, don't piss them off for your own good.

labour class Pakis comes from different background, they will kill you there because in UAE killing pigs for hunting is allowed.
Pakistanis beat up arabs in the gulf? Pathological liars at it again.

Last time I checked 100s of pakis get beheaded at once for petty crimes or crimes they didn't commit.

Pakistani men are build up like women. Barely 5'7 or something.

>>>>> Even getting beaten up by tamilians :D

How do these innocent fair skinned naajahees get beheaded in the gulf :D

You are a slave! Now learn to behave, Bakistani Abeed !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom