What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haramis like you only cherry-pick certain photos. There are lot of wannabes who have adopted arab identity. Don't post pictures of some ugly Pakistani wannabe Arabs and label them as Choush.

Only on fake wannabes like you! I have seen how aryan race Pakistanis get treated in the Gulf. Don't delude yourself, boy :)

If Sania mirza is the fairest hyderabadi then Rajnikanth will be also one of the fairest Indians. You dumb-wit.

Thanks for confirming that handsome Pakistani men have no standards. And they will marry any thing with a hole.

I don't care about skin color. But this haraami has been insulting Indian Muslims for quite long. He needs a reality check.

Claims to be a muslim still beleives in Hindu caste-system and is a staunch racist.

Did you see your chaush haramis? Do they look arab from any angle? Yet you are still shamelessly claiming to be arab. And you are treated worst then pigs in gulf countries. Last time some indian wannabe muslim joined arabs in Iraq he was given job of toilet cleaner.

Yehi auqaat hai tum logon ki.

Last edited:
What you some british bengali bangladeshi believes that you sylhetis look better than other parts of BD. Its a false assumption. Sylhetis born in sylhet and living in BD looks similar to average BD. But most of the bengalis whom were born and raised outside bd in britain or USA looks better than average bd. Its due to environment lifestyle etc

Last edited:
What you some british bengali bangladeshi believes that you sylhetis look better than other parts of BD. Its a false assumption. Sylhetis born in sylhet and living in BD looks similar to average BD. But whoever born outside bd in britain or USA looks better than average bd. Its due to environment lifestyle etc

Allow me to call you a certified troll, sir.

I'm not Sylheti btw.

Unfortunately Bengali people comes in different size and colors... Thats where the confusion arises. Its natural when a deep contrast appears , people naturally look for the reason......

Bengali cricket player and his bengali gf

Rubel-Hossain.jpg
11150223_809451359146122_8397188301631212061_n.jpg

Ok, I am convinced, what's her name? :P

Damn them Khiljis they been far and wide lol, Bengali Khilji now that would be very interesting as there not many Khiljis in Pakistan.

race or ethnicity doesn't matter , you are what you are be proud of that

@LaBong you re missing all the fun man

Ok let's explain something ethnicity does matter Allah created us all differently so we can recognize each other.

We are not the same as Allah created us in different heights, skin colour etc.

We are equal no one is better then another but we are not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom