What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't get my point, Pakistan have seen lots of migrations of certain tribes, their genetic cline is consistent. I would say 70-75% of overall current day Pak population belong to these tribes. These migrations seem to be ancient.

Damn its crazy how brainwashed you and your kind are. I am amazed to hear you speak. Talk about being confused...

This guy called me and all the other Indian Muslims haraami. And he is denying the obvious. How should I behave?

But you accepted being harami arab. You are as much arab as any other south indian hindu.

Damn its crazy how brainwashed you and your kind are. I am amazed to hear you speak. Talk about being confused...

come again? lol seem like you are confused.

But you accepted being harami arab. You are as much arab as any other south indian hindu.
You are one funny guy, dude! Visit hyderabad sometime. Hyderabadis with foreign ancestory are more fairer than Pakistani Punjabis and Sindhis.

You are just a pathetic loser trying to fabricate history. I remember you once said that Indian Hindus were lower caste dravidian and Pakistani Muslims are the real Aryan upper caste-converts. When you type BS like this provide some proof kindly.

Cuz I am damn sure in ancient times people of North-western sub-continent were considered to be shudras and mlecchas. Even Hunas and Shaka invaders were considered to be mlecch. You even denied that Jatts were considered to be Shudras in ancient and medevial times. When it is accepted by every historian. Even real Jatts of India never deny this. You always deny the obvious and cook some shi*t up.

You are not a historian or a researcher, you are just a deluded little Pakistani with a fragile ego.

You are one funny guy, dude! Visit hyderabad sometime. Hyderabadis with foreign ancestory are more fairer than Pakistani Punjabis and Sindhis.

You are just a pathetic loser trying to fabricate history. I remember you once said that Indian Hindus were lower caste dravidian and Pakistani Muslims are the real Aryan upper caste-converts. When you type BS like this provide some proof kindly.

Cuz I am damn sure in ancient times people of North-western sub-continent were considered to be shudras and mlecchas. Even Hunas and Shaka invaders were considered to be mlecch. You even denied that Jatts were considered to be Shudras in ancient medevial times. When it is accepted by every historian. Even real Jatts of India never deny this. You always deny the obvious and cook some shi*t up.

You are not a historian or a researcher, you are just a deluded little Pakistani with a fragile ego.

dude why I need to visit shit hole that is india to see south indians arab muslims. You guys look south indians, act south indians but claim to be arab harami? Being fairer then hydrabadi hindus doesn't make you any less of south indian.

Also I never claimed any off those things you mentioned. We know **** tribes were considered shuhdra/mleech big deal lol. Caste system as it exist in India doesn't exist in Pakistan. Even low caste Pakistanis can look more foreign to you then say highest caste brahmin or south indian arab.

Pakistani christian dalits will look more non-south indian then any of you. Yet they don't claim to be arab.

sunita-marshal.jpg

jia-ali-wear-beautiful-bridal-dress.jpg

Pakistani christian dalits will look more non-south indian then any of you. Yet they don't claim to be arab.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You idiot! It's well documented that many Pakistanis have changed their surnames and have started to claim Arab ancestory. Even your own newspapers have reported on it. Everyone knows how the real Arabs laugh at you Arab wannabes in the UK and Europe. Many Pakistanis have little Arab blood but that doesn't make you full-flooded Arab.

I am not a wannabe like you. I am a real Arab. There is a difference. Even in Arabs in the gulf thought I was Arab. Random Arabs used to converse with me in Arabic. I had to tell them about my family history. Yea they didn't disown me. Same can't be said for the wannabes like you in the Arab world.:pakistan:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You idiot! It's well documented that many Pakistanis have changed their surnames and have started to claim Arab ancestory. Even your own newspapers have reported on it. Everyone knows how the real Arabs laugh at you Arab wannabes in the UK and Europe. Many Pakistanis have little Arab blood but that doesn't make you full-flooded Arab.

I am not a wannabe like you. I am a real Arab. There is a difference. Even in Arabs in the gulf thought I was Arab. Random Arabs used to converse with me in Arabic. I had to tell them about my family history. Yea they didn't disown me. Same can't be said for the wannabes like you in the Arab world.:pakistan:

You write more and post less pictures as expected. Gulf Arabs look similar to south indians maybe thats why. But you are south indican, look like one. Don't you have some self respect? Sania mirza look non-indian to you? Girls with sania face are considered dalits here. She has typical low caste face.

I have no idea why harami like you claim to be árab unless you are half árab?

You write more and post less pictures as expected. Gulf Arabs look similar to south indians maybe thats why. But you are south indican, look like one. Don't you have some self respect? Sania mirza look non-indian to you? Girls with sania face are considered dalits here. She has typical low caste face.

I have no idea why harami like you claim to be árab unless you are half árab?
Why did that loser Shoaib Malik marry her then? When did Sania Mirza become an Arab? You dumb-shit. FYI she was born in mumbai. I don't even consider a hyderabadi.

Shoaib Malik ancestors were also punjabi dalit convert. The only difference is that his ancestors inter-bred with Central-Asians,Arabs and Turks.

You are the najahaiees aulaad of everyone from Arabs to Mughals. Even the hazaras are less mixed than you.

Why did that loser Shoaib Malik marry her then? When did Sania Mirza become an Arab? You dumb-shit. FYI she was born in mumbai. I don't even consider a hyderabadi.

Shoaib Malik ancestors were also punjabi dalit convert. The only difference is that his ancestors inter-bred with Central-Asians,Arabs and Turks.

You are the najahaiees aulaad of everyone from Arabs to Mughals. Even the hazaras are less mixed than you.

Malik married her because indian girls are despo and cheap. Plus you will not find Malik like handsome men outside bollywood. Look at mirror for once.

Sania is perfect exemple of light skinned hydrabadi muslim.

You are dalit convert like 95% of indian muslims. You just don't enjoy benefits of being dalit.

mate. do u have to be a dick 100 percent of time... kabhi to kuch achha bol diya kar.

Minus the intellectually thresholding conversation between the worthies, he does have a point.

Invading armies rape. Let's not pussyfoot around that fact.

And they rape the most where they hit a new population first. And it starts petering out from there, for a variety of reasons. The battle lust gets sated. The armies far away from home settle down. Soldiers take new wives, set up new homes, birth a new set of kids.

But that happens over time. And not as widespread as the initial rape.

This is not to say that the population of the subcontinent gets progressively darker north to south and west to east because of rape alone. Present day Pakistan after all is at the confluence of two different ancient civilizations and has been since a pretty long time in the past.

But the rape happened. No two ways about that. Once the mountain range is breached, it is a new land, a new people. That's where the fiercest fighting first takes place. That's also where the maximum rape happens. Post battle catharsis of the occupying forces.

Last edited:
Malik married her because indian girls are despo and cheap. Plus you will not find Malik like handsome men outside bollywood. Look at mirror for once.

Sania is perfect exemple of light skinned hydrabadi muslim.
So handsome Pakistani Males like to marry cheap and loose Indian women. They prefer them over pure Aryan Pakistani girls??:rofl::rofl::rofl: Is your inferiority complex that bad? I would never marry an easy and ugly woman. But a Pakistani cricket hearthrob will.8-)

You dumb pos. Sania is dusky I wouldn't consider her fair. That's your definition of fair then there are lot Dravidian Gujratis,Marathis and Tulus who are more fair than her.

I don't a certificate from a pathological liar like you. Only real Arabs can issue me a certificate.

Your lies won't change the reality.

Chaush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hadhrami people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@doppelganger @bongbang Can you beleive this guy? This is some hard-core brainwashing and inferiority complex.

So handsome Pakistani Males like to marry cheap and loose Indian women. They prefer them over pure Aryan Pakistani girls??:rofl::rofl::rofl: Is your inferiority complex that bad? I would never marry an easy and ugly woman. But a Pakistani cricket hearthrob will.8-)

You dumb pos. Sania is dusky I wouldn't consider her fair. That's your definition of fair then there are lot Dravidian Gujratis,Marathis and Tulus who are more fair than her.

I don't a certificate from a pathological liar like you. Only real Arabs can issue me a certificate.

Your lies won't change the reality.

Chaush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hadhrami people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@doppelganger @bongbang Can you beleive this guy? This is some hard-core brainwashing and inferiority complex.

Sania is fairest hydrabadi muslim there is on google images, yet she still look south asian. I don't know where german hydrabadis are hiding. Since you don't post any picture its clear they don't exist. You talk about inferiority complex while claiming to be harami arab who speak dravidian language? Real arabs spit on you, no one respect people who have no self respect. And yes Malik was always after cheap Indian girls.

Chaush muslims? hmm interesting, just 600.000.

Pakistani Chaush actor, south indian muhajir. And some more famous chaush from wiki, just 3. Dude you are delusional and shameful, look at your famous chaush faces.

subhani-ba-younus.jpg

c166b4ba593ceb59e5f116d65a4d121c_m.jpg

Salam_Masdusi.jpg

Cuz I am damn sure in ancient times people of North-western sub-continent were considered to be shudras and mlecchas. Even Hunas and Shaka invaders were considered to be mlecch. You even denied that Jatts were considered to be Shudras in ancient and medevial times. When it is accepted by every historian. Even real Jatts of India never deny this. You always deny the obvious and cook some shi*t up.

I feel sorry for you. But I feel more sorry for this forum that it had come to this "mirror mirror on the wall whos the fairest of them all".

Pakistani Chaush actor, south indian muhajir. And some more famous chaush from wiki, just 3. Dude you are delusional and shameful, look at your famous chaush faces.
Haramis like you only cherry-pick certain photos. There are lot of wannabes who have adopted arab identity. Don't post pictures of some ugly Pakistani wannabe Arabs and label them as Choush.

Sania is fairest hydrabadi muslim there is on google images, yet she still look south asian. I don't know where german hydrabadis are hiding. Since you don't post any picture its clear they don't exist. You talk about inferiority complex while claiming to be harami arab who speak dravidian language? Real arabs spit on you, no one respect people who have no self respect. And yes Malik was always after cheap Indian girls.
Only on fake wannabes like you! I have seen how aryan race Pakistanis get treated in the Gulf. Don't delude yourself, boy :)

If Sania mirza is the fairest hyderabadi then Rajnikanth will be also one of the fairest Indians. You dumb-wit.

Thanks for confirming that handsome Pakistani men have no standards. And they will marry any thing with a hole.

I feel sorry for you. But I feel more sorry for this forum that it had come to this "mirror mirror on the wall whos the fairest of them all".
I don't care about skin color. But this haraami has been insulting Indian Muslims for quite long. He needs a reality check.

Claims to be a muslim still beleives in Hindu caste-system and is a staunch racist.

These guys are from Sylhet in North Eastern BD (a small place with a population of no more than 500,000 people).

They are not actors or famous(however one is from the apprentice), just ordinary Bangladeshis whos parents hail from the Sylhet region (Moulvibazaar, Sunamganj dist, Bishwanath and Beani Bazaar.

maxresdefault.jpg
Ali-Shahalom-Shaheen-Shahalom-3.jpg
syed_ahmed_3028795b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom