What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters
Have fully equipped modern gym in my building.. have never visited once in the past three years..

Do visit. The key is you need to develop an addiction for it. You need to make it high priority, high importance thing, it takes full time getting involved. Once you are in, comfortable and settled you will notice healthy change in your mood with less fatigue.

Very difficult for me to eat less spicy.. aadat hi nahi hai..

To bana lo adat ....... swab milay ga.

So you are saying exercise is a must.. man this is so difficult.. after going back in the evening, I don't want to move my a$$ at all..

That's why I said stop sitting late at office, you need to reschedule and prioritize, instead watching tv for one and half hour like a lazy seal lying on a couch, better go to gym. Shuru may masla hota hy par time do aur dedicated raho.

Pai, eh banday lagay aa ma paan di gaalan kadan te. Samne hon te ena da mun na toraa?

Me te kadi khaas sochaya vi ne ke koi Pakistani kisay hor banday di ma nu gaal kadu ga. Zamana badal gya, lag da aaj kaal de bachay bohtay kanjri ya'von de ho ge.

Tu o qisa nai sunya shayad ....... shehzadi ala ....... "may tay g bus gala e ......"

Disgusting!!!! Eat some kale like a normal person!!

You got my real address son.Come with your Ak47 and you will leave getting a whole G3 in your rectum.The barrel will enter in your anus and come out from your mouth.Please face me this if you are born from one father.I have already seen what that pussy cat maarkhor already in pakistan got ,let,s see what you got after landing in pakistan.
He is just afraid chicken, yes it’s bad that lastofpatriot brought army in this as badmash/gullu butt type,our officers don’t go low like this , I don’t know lie or truth, but he gave bad reputation to army, if his friend really serves army colon mian via maarkhor , , if there are blacksheepi in army which I doubt may be he speaking lie to show chicken chest that I have one badmash lt colonel. People like him giving bad reputation to whole army even when if it has nothing to do with them.
Oh You gave them real address , they are proved chicken. Last time just big mouth. Big talk, but afraid chicken when you attended their Call.:lol: .
Just a internet warrior in the corner of room. Taking out frustration here after washing Americans daily in U.S.A.:D

Last edited:
Does it help with Cholesterol as well? I have high cholesterol detected recently... every other report is fine, except cholesterol.. BP normal, blood tests normal etc etc.. but my cholesterol worried the doctor.. I am not overweight..

I don't want to take cholesterol medicine.. My doc has given me 3 months to lower the LDL down through change in eating habits and exercise, otherwise she said she would be forced to prescribe medicine.. which I want to avoid..

Will Ispaghol help? I have two months left in retesting.. have already started avoiding kunnay, nalli niharian and paye.. :(
Ispaghol is great for lowering LDL, you should increase your fibre intake in general. Eat beans, vegetables, grains and fruits. Don't cut down on fats entirely as they bring down HDL levels too which you want to remain high. For that use olive oil, coconut oil and avoid hydrogenated oils. If you are over weight try to lose some and exercise religiously.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

You are more disgusting than an Indian. You lie so much, no wonder Allah swt gave you a black face and now will probably give you a black tongue.

:lol:
Choro yaar, billa wajah apna khoun kiun jalatey ho, just have fun and avoid all those who bring out the worst in you. Internet fights are stupid. :crazy_pilot:

No way eating bones can be dangerous for your health.
chicken bones are dangerous and carry diseases
only bones from bigger animals could be used for a better soap and marrow of course.
it all depends on the bone type and joint which one might chew on the joints to extract the nourishment and taste otherwise chewing on bones will only result in broken teeth.

Do you guys chew the bones after eating gosht or am I just an animal? My favorite part of eating bakra or cow is hadi and nulli(bone marrow). Just wanted to know If Pakistani youth today are still the same from the 90's, or If the burger influence has changed them dramatically.

@Maarkhoor @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Kabira @JonAsad
yes but depends on the animal
NO to chicken bones

Lamb yes but again part of the bone. mostly joints.

They had my address for more than one month and i am still waiting :lol:
Keyboard warriors :)
Oh hence proved He is just big mouth. He is not man of word. Just rants only & internet warrior.
He is pissed off in America, maybe somebody beaten him multiple times due to his bad language as he uses mother sister abuses in forums & practical life.

The last one is very common among us too.

It's where all the juice and taste is. Otherwise chicken as a meat is just too bland ...

Cheers, Doc
It is? :o: I was under the impression that its quite the opposite

Well it all depends on how you cook it.

:lol:

This is how I eat.

Daaliya ya oatmeal will help. Eat twice a day. Your last meal for dinner can be chicken with roti, but also add vegetables/salaad. Make sure the chicken is tandoori and not cooked in oils.
Hmm

Chicken without oil :(

Burger kya bol diya,,sabne milke chodhry ki le li :D
On topic-i like marrow of animals,dont like birds.
N joints mostly but i do i chew on dried or deep fried fish.

Only most of cow bones. I love nulli...and I love paya's fleshy meat. Also there is so much juice in some bones which taste...ufff...

I thought it was just me or few people, but iss hamam mein tou sabhi nangay hain.

I don't like chicken bones at all. Bakra some times only.

Things have changed now. Initially these young elite bachas used to hate desi food but now desi food is considered cool by these people. And more eat them now than previous years @lastofthepatriots

Back
Top Bottom