What's new

Featured Quetta: The death toll in the attack on FC post has risen to ten

still waiting , why Pakistan army hasn’t flooded this with armed drones. to fight terror and keep 24 hour surveillance on them. iIncompetence or the army is just stuck in the past primitive war fare

The way i see this, its part of a real big picture. Talibinazation is again going towards its peak and that's exactly the reason why we see TTP and other groups collaborating and getting stronger. waziristan is now again becoming den of terrorists. Tailbans are in no mood to stop TTP and we don't have influence on them the way we once had which gives TTP BLA etc enough ground support in Afghanistan to attack Pakistan. Then theres ANA equipped by the best but certainly is close to the worst of the worst. But the supply of finance from outside will atleast make sure that afghan govt survives. They have bombers, finance, better equipped so will put up a show infront of talibans. Then there's the northern alliance shit. Days of refugees, instability is again coming banging our doors we need to deal with caution.

Guys, maybe I'm missing something here.
We know an attack took place on 31st May, in which 4 FC soldiers were martyred and 6 were injured while 5 Terrorists were dispatched and 8 injured.
Now the OP, an Indian who joined the forum just a month earlier is quoting some dubious source called ''Urdu News''.... All rights reserved by Saudi Research and Publishing Company ?????
No other major outlet reporting this figure . !!!

We know an attack took place on 31st May, in which 4 FC soldiers were martyred and 6 were injured while 5 Terrorists were dispatched and 8 injured.
Now the OP, an Indian who joined the forum just a month earlier is quoting some dubious source called ''Urdu News''.... All rights reserved by Saudi Research and Publishing Company ?????
My BAD I missed that.,..may be because of "URDU News" as a source. I didn't do my due diligence to check the source and you might be right...as we all know the Endians usually jump with joy on these news.

My BAD I missed that.,..may be because of "URDU News" as a source. I didn't do my due diligence to check the source and you might be right...as we all know the Endians usually jump with joy on these news.
Urdu news owned by some Saudi research company. ... that's a new one.

Urdu news owned by some Saudi research company. ... that's a new one.
Here you go the Servers are hosted in US, you can verify by using the IP Address below:
1622672117503.png

Additional Info:
1622672180859.png

Where are the mortars?

1622672435789.png

Where are the drones? Both attack drones and mini recon drones?

1622672454538.png

Where is the surveillance network (with possible IR cameras)?

1622672802438.png

Where are the MRAPS?

1622672880881.png

They're sitting ducks without these. You need to crush them with overwhelming firepower.

This is result of typical Pakistani civilian administration haphazard fight against well armed separatist insurgents because due to political sensivities full scale army operation can not be launched in Baluchistan. Till this insurgents capture significant portion of area or do some mass murdering so there is hue and cry of public, nothing much will happened and these ill equipped, ill trained and ill motivated bunch mostly sons of poor Pakistanis who could not get enlisted in proper Army, Air force or Navy will die needlessly. And as usual top army brass and politicians will give useless comments for braved Shaheed's because their own sons or brothers are not usually enlisted in FCs so it doesn't affect them much.

Last edited:
With all due respect, Rajnath Singh doesn't visit Kashmir nor Chattisgarh either. These ministers have come and gone, yet terrorism remains in Balochistan, I refuse to believe that in the 40 years of insurgency in the province the military has not contributed in any way, shape or form in deployment, equipment procurement and advisory to the MoI, it's just not possible.
If Tariq Khan (an army officer) could do wonders with FC KP, how come Maj Gen Majoka cannot do the same?

Can't you just write a letter or something? Or will they post you out to Balochistan if you do?

I guess I'm caring too much.
How can I take the lives of these men to heart, if the nation itself doesn't. Just 2 tweets and we move on.
You are right, expunging the Army's role in maintaining security seems dishonest here and merely a scapegoat for their failures. I refuse to believe that the MoI handles logistics, training and every military matter despite not having an iota of military knowledge, it is clear that the Army handles it and the shortcomings have been exposed. Ideally it should be owned and corrected quickly before another incident takes place.
have seen the BLA/BRA/BLF execute these operations so meticulously for e.g using snipers to kill the gunner sentry, closing in with absolutely no goddamn return fire from posts perched on a height, then lobbing grenades to finish the job.
Seems eerily similar to recent Houthi assaults on Saudi posts.

Ur right. I haven't seen any other news sources reporting this figure.

This is sus

I am really sad to know about causalities of important FC Jawans.
I am just wondering why gunship helicopter/ attack drones were not sent to help those soldiers who fought for several hours. Situation could be changed if on time air support was there.

Back
Top Bottom