What's new

Featured Quetta: The death toll in the attack on FC post has risen to ten

Probably video of the attack will be released in a few hours or days.Will be heavily edited to hide own casaulties.

Cut this bullshit man. I have heard enough of this bakwas

We lost 10 soldiers

In coming 4 to 6 weeks BLA would do this again. And there is no one who can stop them

BLA is raping FC Balochistan

FC Balochistan feels like a lone girl on a public bus transport in Delhi :)
Beghairat....

When did you last hear that any one of them, who are directly responsible for training and equipping FC.... Visited any deployed FC wing?

View attachment 749962
With all due respect, Rajnath Singh doesn't visit Kashmir nor Chattisgarh either. These ministers have come and gone, yet terrorism remains in Balochistan, I refuse to believe that in the 40 years of insurgency in the province the military has not contributed in any way, shape or form in deployment, equipment procurement and advisory to the MoI, it's just not possible.
If Tariq Khan (an army officer) could do wonders with FC KP, how come Maj Gen Majoka cannot do the same?

Can't you just write a letter or something? Or will they post you out to Balochistan if you do?
With all due respect, Rajnath Singh doesn't visit Kashmir nor Chattisgarh either. These ministers have come and gone, yet terrorism remains in Balochistan, I refuse to believe that in the 40 years of insurgency in the province the military has not contributed in any way, shape or form in deployment, equipment procurement and advisory to the MoI, it's just not possible.
If Tariq Khan (an army officer) could do wonders with FC KP, how come Maj Gen Majoka cannot do the same?

Can't you just write a letter or something? Or will they post you out to Balochistan if you do?
I guess I'm caring too much.
How can I take the lives of these men to heart, if the nation itself doesn't. Just 2 tweets and we move on.

Shaheed??

What shaheed?

You guys continue to hide your failures and apathy under this title "shaheed" and think rest of us would follow you not question this army for its failures

We want answers. Enough of these excuses
I'm sorry but how dare you disgrace the shaheed FC soldiers.

Firstly it seems apparent you don't even know the meaning of shaheed, secondly how dare you disgrace them? Should we disgrace you when you die?

If you join the FC and then die to a terror attack should we disgrace you and talk about you online at what a failure you are?

You need a slap you absolute beghairat

... And then most of us always drag army, GHQ and COAS into FC matters....which is again wrong.... As being highlighted multiple times, MoI is the one responsible for all this..... GHQ has no say in the money, training, equipment or other matters of FC.
But GHQ is well aware the situation in Balochistan why they are not sending proper army and equipment in the area where hardcore terrorists exist ?

I'm sorry but how dare you disgrace the shaheed FC soldiers.

Firstly it seems apparent you don't even know the meaning of shaheed, secondly how dare you disgrace them? Should we disgrace you when you die?

If you join the FC and then die to a terror attack should we disgrace you and talk about you online at what a failure you are?

You need a slap you absolute beghairat

I am distancing the force they belong to

And they have earned this disgrace with their continous failures

Secondly I would never join FC. There is no reason for me to join this failure of an institution

Giving title shaheed to hide failures is a long time Pakistani practice. I refuse to follow this practice

BLA is raping FC Balochistan and there is nothing our extended army chief can do about it

Reality is bitter. I know. But that is the reality

I am distancing the force they belong to

And they have earned this disgrace with their continous failures

Secondly I would never join FC. There is no reason for me to join this failure of an institution

Giving title shaheed to hide failures is a long time Pakistani practice. I refuse to follow this practice

BLA is raping FC Balochistan and there is nothing our extended army chief can do about it

Reality is bitter. I know. But that is the reality
Again here you are disgracing them.

You need a proper beating. You are an absolute beghairat. Ungrateful little goblin sub human trash.

This is very disturbing indeed!
I am very saddened by what's happened here, and a salute to all those who sacrificed their lives, and fought bravely. Yet a part of me is a little relieved still. The way I see it, this post could easily have been over run, with only 6 guys uninjured remaining. Had that happened, we would all be sitting in a very different situation.

I wonder though, what was the tactical objective of the enemy in this situation. I can think two broad categories.

If you wish scroll to the bottom for summary :)

1: Harass the outpost (which they succeeded)
2: Overrun the outpost (which they failed)

I am afraid I am taking #2 as a pretty serious option here.

Why?
Well lets first of all understand what kind enemy we are dealing with, at least tactically.

These guys easily have backing of one or more foreign powers. Financial, intelligence and tactical. Meaning they have more resources than Pakistan, to plan and execute these ops.

On the field, I am very certain, that there are Indian spec ops attached, maybe some other nations too. I along with some others believe that the enemy spec ops teams don't have the stomach for casualties, and thus some how wouldn't operate in Balochistan. To that I would say, that they aren't really taking any casualties. In many of these incidents, that we have seen, they choose their targets extremely carefully and they get out, they know that the support aint coming, or perhaps are connected with foreign radar assets that let them know very early on to get out. A second point that some may bring; how can they roam around like that in Pakistan? Well I am sure there are local traitors, BLA types hiding them. If BLA can make videos asking India directly to send help, I am certain they would hide their assets as well. Plus Balochistan is very big, nearly half of Pakistan.

So keeping all that in mind, here are a couple points that are interesting to note:

These guys attacked at night. So obviously at least some of them have night optics, and perhaps they brought a bunch of local insurgents (without optics) to bulk up the assault.
Well planned assault, slowly accumulated supplies in nearby regions. I feel it would be difficult to bring all the ammo in one go, for a long assault like that, that lasts hours, or perhaps they had many hands.
To attack an outpost housing 25 men, during the day would have required 70+. They chose the night so they could do with a little less.

With all that said, I can conclude a few things:

First and foremost, this assault has that same signature as that of several previous well executed (sadly) ops. Same sort of enemy, with same sort of intelligence and same sort of field skills.

Foreign spec ops, choose night time to their advantage. And in this case, this particular enemy doesn't quite command a large enough number to be comfortable to attack during the day on this particular target. Plus another reason they attacked at night might be that the local insurgents were considered to not perform as well as FC during the day, and so at night the locals would help bulk up the assault and not get shot so easily.

Fighting for several hours isn't harassment. This was designed to overrun the post.

The fact that 25 men fought at least 50-70 for several hours, down to the last 6 men, shows how bravely they proved their metal. This is the only reason why the post wasn't overrun. And thank god for that.

Summary:

This incident, has many indicators to show that it was planned and executed by the same enemy that has been running around in our Balochistan, conducting terror ops, that are too well planned with knowledge of things that only powerful nations could have. Perhaps foreign spec ops. In this case, fighting for several hours, choosing the night time, and inflicting such heavy casualties, indicates that the objective might have been to overrun the post. It is due to the bravery of the soldiers, that this post stood and kept the Pakistani flag flying. It must have been a surprise for the enemy planners, that such a "well planned assault", with their tier one assets, couldn't achieve that against a "mere 25 FC".

Again here you are disgracing them.

You need a proper beating. You are an absolute beghairat. Ungrateful little goblin sub human trash.

Real baighairti ia what military and civilian establishment doing

Both of them don't care about these deaths

Both of them wouldn't do anything to avenge their deaths

Both of them won't do anything so that another one of this incident does not occur

But fanboys like you would continue to fall for their BS lies and these fancy titles like shaheed

Outposts need GPS guided mortars/artillery to hit back. They should've scrambled attack helicopters or drones to help them.

The need of the hour is close collaboration. FC has funds but lacks the discipline, army has intel, discipline and appropriate means to handle militants. Just like Police, FC is working in their own silo and there seems to be no plan to structure interdependency among LEAs.

@PanzerKiel Can army propose federal govt to take FC under their control? Anything that is being deliberated?

This is way too sad development @Areesh

May our fellows rest in peace. Ameen

I respect soldiers a lot :(

Nobody cares about these guys since they belong to impoverished families and rural areas

No change in tactics in Balochistan

No military operation

Both Imran Khan and his army chief would continue enjoying their posts with no one to question them about these deaths

Back
Top Bottom