What's new

Questions abound as Bangladesh science teacher arrested for ‘hurting religious feelings’

On March 20, Hridoy was conducting a maths class of the tenth grade at the school when he allegedly said that the Prophet (PBUH) was a prudent person and he wrote the holy book himself and promoted it.
It seems that throughout many hundreds of centuries of human history, there is only one single book that was sent/ thrown from the Paradise, and all other books of knowledge are written by men.

And the followers are fighting, bombing and killing each other throughout the world to prove this point.

It seems that throughout many hundreds of centuries of human history, there is only one single book that was sent/ thrown from the Paradise, and all other books of knowledge are written by men.

And the followers are fighting, bombing and killing each other throughout the world to prove this point.

I'm not sure why you are seething with so much hate for Islam.

It's really sad to see.

On March 20, Hridoy was conducting a maths class of the tenth grade at the school when he allegedly said that the Prophet (PBUH) was a prudent person and he wrote the holy book himself and promoted it. The teacher said that Islam derived from science.

He also told the students that they should shun the path of such a religion and follow their own will.
Students at the class became enraged and recorded the speech on mobile phones.

Form the headlines I thought it was about a astronomical anomaly that's he was pinching at over the qu'ran.

It not his place to say such things, may be telling them to think out the box or not be to constrained with social forms when pursuing maths and science as its for the betterment of the nation and society.

Talk with logic and that is related to the topic. Not off topic comment.

The so called science teacher further said the following:

He also told the students that they should shun the path of such a religion and follow their own will.

Considering the above what he said falls under multiple crime in Bangladesh and hence his arrest is justified.

Form the headlines I thought it was about a astronomical anomaly that's he was pinching at over the qu'ran.

It not his place to say such things, may be telling them to think out the box or not be to constrained with social forms when pursuing maths and science as its for the betterment of the nation and society.

OP posted fake post. The original article no where described what op mentioned.

I'm not sure why you are seething with so much hate for Islam.

It's really sad to see.
I like to study history and you guys love to live in delusion without truth. Why it is that truth hurts you so much? You guys expect me to tell that someone in the Heaven wrote the Holy book and thrown it through the roof of some living man's house. I will not buy that.

But, why do you think I am anti-Islam when I say the truth? Falsehood is what is making Muslim people complacent that has been keeping this group under the shade of underdevelopment when other religionists come out of this taboo and build their respective societies based on science, technologies and truth.

Note what the Christian, Jewish, Buddhist societies are and what we are and what Hindus are. Even the Hindus built Farakka and many others, and I ask what did we build so far? Almost nothing except some projects built by the Japanese and Chinese Buddhists?

No wonder, people like you cause Muslim countries to remain underdeveloped and uneducated. You are the enemies of Muslim societies. And here you say you feel sad because I speak the truth all the time.

Talk with logic and that is related to the topic. Not off topic comment.

The so called science teacher further said the following:

Considering the above what he said falls under multiple crime in Bangladesh and hence his arrest is justified.

OP posted fake post. The original article no where described what op mentioned.
What the teacher said under what context is not clear and you are as usual giving a verdict too early. Why do you want us to believe what you wrote in bold?

I like to study history and you guys love to live in delusion without truth. Why it is that truth hurts you so much? You guys expect me to tell that someone in the Heaven wrote the Holy book and thrown it through the roof of some living man's house. I will not buy that.

But, why do you think I am anti-Islam when I say the truth? Falsehood is what is making Muslim people complacent that has been keeping this group under the shade of underdevelopment when other religionists come out of this taboo and build their respective societies based on science, technologies and truth.

Note what the Christian, Jewish, Buddhist societies are and what we are and what Hindus are. Even the Hindus built Farakka and many others, and I ask what did we build so far? Almost nothing except some projects built by the Japanese and Chinese Buddhists?

No wonder, people like you cause Muslim countries to remain underdeveloped and uneducated. You are the enemies of Muslim societies. And here you say you feel sad because I speak the truth all the time.

That's a really arrogant position to take.

Regardless, truth is ultimately what we are all striving for.

I hope your journey and destination is a pleasant one.

What the teacher said under what context is not clear and you are as usual giving a verdict too early. Why do you want us to believe what you wrote in bold?

Whatever the context he said it and that’s not my comment but copied from the news article shared earlier.

That's a really arrogant position to take.

Regardless, truth is ultimately what we are all striving for.

I hope your journey and destination is a pleasant one.
It is time people understand the squabbling based on religion is less important than building the Muslim societies throughout the world that still remain uneducated and underdeveloped without industries.

It is time people understand the squabbling based on religion is less important than building the Muslim societies throughout the world that still remain uneducated and underdeveloped without industries.

Can you please put your off topic discussion out of this thread. If you want you can create another thread to discuss these nonsense.

Just for info Muslim countries along with African and some other Asian and Central American countries are lagging in the economies not because of Islam but cause of few centuries of colonialism, poor governance and corruption.

At certain point Muslims were far ahead than the west. If you really want to criticize do it in a propose manner and the right cause. Don’t do whining and bitching like child.

Thanks

Wasted time to actually listened to the tape recorded by the students. Teacher was fair, didn't trash religion or promote it either. Students were foolish to bring up the topic of science and religion together to a teacher. I'm glad he was released from prison.

Wasted time to actually listened to the tape recorded by the students. Teacher was fair, didn't trash religion or promote it either. Students were foolish to bring up the topic of science and religion together to a teacher. I'm glad he was released from prison.
Can you post the recordings here pls?

What he said was about earth, moon and sun which contradicts Quaran.

What do you think of this? Past we have seen other major religions has accepted it. Like christianity .

@bluesky @Joe Shearer @Bilal9 @UKBengali @Black_cats @homo
So innocent. Definitely we Muslims are barbarians. We don't accept the facts that science is telling today but we knew them for the past 1400 years.

Contemporary Hindu is filled with Nazi ideologies and with hate for everyone else.

Can you please put your off topic discussion out of this thread. If you want you can create another thread to discuss these nonsense.

Just for info Muslim countries along with African and some other Asian and Central American countries are lagging in the economies not because of Islam but cause of few centuries of colonialism, poor governance and corruption.

At certain point Muslims were far ahead than the west. If you really want to criticize do it in a propose manner and the right cause. Don’t do whining and bitching like child.

Thanks
You are singing off topic songs. Why do you have to bring up Africa to hide the failures of Muslim countries?

When Muslims are superstitious prohibiting them from being developed, African non-Muslim countries are not superstitious. They have some other reasons for underdevelopment.

African people don't waste time over the dream of entering Paradise as Muslims have been doing for centuries. There is more possibility that the African countries will develop in the next hundred years, and Muslim countries will take another million years.

Think of Nigeria, if you want. An African country with oil money but are unable to do by themselves any worthy thing. I was in Lagos and Enugu and I have the first-hand knowledge.

Now, do not come up with your development theory of taking loans from China and others, and build a few civil engineering projects that do not pay back the investment.

Now, tell me just one thing. How do you think BD will develop when its foreign loan is already $78 billion and domestic loan is $128 billion. With so much of borrowing the country remains as it was 500 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom