What's new

Questions abound as Bangladesh science teacher arrested for ‘hurting religious feelings’

There is nothing special here, almost every element on earth was from outer space, hardly 1% of the elements on earth are synthesised on earth

"Iron which humans first made use of literally came down to Earth on space meteriotes." again nothing special, common greeks had this knowledge for which another so called creator had to send this info with Jibraiel
There is something special. Quran says iron that humans first made use of laying on the surface of the earth was sent down from space. This is scientifically correct. Iron rained down on earth on meteriotes. Infact, iron was produced out of our solar system in stars far bigger than our Sun.

Last edited:
1) The length of the Day is not always 24 hours in the Quran. It varies by context. For example, it says one Day on the Day of Judgement is 50,000 years and one Day in Heaven is 1000 years. In this context, One Day corresponds to 100 million years where each Day is a milestone marker of creation. Six Days of creation of the heavens and the earth are the phases or the stages in which the Solar system, the Earth's Atmosphere [the Heavens], and the Earth were created. This process followed from the blast of the Solar Wind as a result of nuclear fusion in the Solar Nebula which created the Sun 4.6 billion years ago.
Yes days were not always 24 hrs but the earlier you go the day length reduces (for example 1 million years ago it would be may be 23 hours)

So 1000 years , 50,000 years, 100 Million years long day is bull shit
Even if we assume 100 Million years day, number do-not add up, Universe is 13.8 Billion years old, Earth is 4.6 Billion years old

A 10 grade school boy of modern time Knows how to set context, how to address and audience in written / oral way, A super being and a super book if true cannot be so vague (1 day = 24 hrs, 1 day = 1000 years, 1 day = 50,000 years, I am sure tomorrow some molvi will come any say Allah's one day was 2.3 Billion years so 6 days = 13.8 billion yet proving universion creation true according to quran )

"2) I did not read such a thing in the Quran."
Read again

3) "This is in Hadith, not in the QuranWhen I interpret verses I do it only on the basis of the Quran. Quran calls itself complete and I respect that."

Quran is incomplete and is incomprehensible without hadith, tell me how to perform Namaz according to quran (on knees, or standing or on one leg, or lying down, which verses , what times not thing is mentioned, and the same is true for all aspects of Islam)

4) Your interpretation is wrong, how can you separate some thing which was not there (not in same time frame),
Universe was created 13.8 billion years ago, there was not earth for next 9 billion years,

5) I will prefer what geologists have to say instead of some random youtube videos

Yes days were not always 24 hrs but the earlier you go the day length reduces (for example 1 million years ago it would be may be 23 hours)

So 1000 years , 50,000 years, 100 Million years long day is bull shit
Even if we assume 100 Million years day, number do-not add up, Universe is 13.8 Billion years old, Earth is 4.6 Billion years old

A 10 grade school boy of modern time Knows how to set context, how to address and audience in written / oral way, A super being and a super book if true cannot be so vague (1 day = 24 hrs, 1 day = 1000 years, 1 day = 50,000 years, I am sure tomorrow some molvi will come any say Allah's one day was 2.3 Billion years so 6 days = 13.8 billion yet proving universion creation true according to quran )

"2) I did not read such a thing in the Quran."
Read again

3) "This is in Hadith, not in the QuranWhen I interpret verses I do it only on the basis of the Quran. Quran calls itself complete and I respect that."

Quran is incomplete and is incomprehensible without hadith, tell me how to perform Namaz according to quran (on knees, or standing or on one leg, or lying down, which verses , what times not thing is mentioned, and the same is true for all aspects of Islam)

4) Your interpretation is wrong, how can you separate some thing which was not there (not in same time frame),
Universe was created 13.8 billion years ago, there was not earth for next 9 billion years,

5) I will prefer what geologists have to say instead of some random youtube videos
It is clear you have no idea what you are talking about. I am interpreting Quran verses based on scientific knowledge and they make sense. I am not teaching you science through the Quran. Science and Religion are different subjects.

It is clear you have no idea what you are talking about. I am interpreting Quran verses based on scientific knowledge and they make sense. I am not teaching you science through the Quran. Science and Religion are different subjects.

It's actually interesting.

People like him are clearly described in the Quran.

Very ironic.

You are singing off topic songs. Why do you have to bring up Africa to hide the failures of Muslim countries?

When Muslims are superstitious prohibiting them from being developed, African non-Muslim countries are not superstitious. They have some other reasons for underdevelopment.

African people don't waste time over the dream of entering Paradise as Muslims have been doing for centuries. There is more possibility that the African countries will develop in the next hundred years, and Muslim countries will take another million years.

Think of Nigeria, if you want. An African country with oil money but are unable to do by themselves any worthy thing. I was in Lagos and Enugu and I have the first-hand knowledge.

Now, do not come up with your development theory of taking loans from China and others, and build a few civil engineering projects that do not pay back the investment.

Now, tell me just one thing. How do you think BD will develop when its foreign loan is already $78 billion and domestic loan is $128 billion. With so much of borrowing the country remains as it was 500 years ago.

There is nothing in this world called failure of Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist and Christian country. It’s the socio economic condition, how the country is govern itself, corruption etc are responsible for the country’s present situation. If you are fan of comparing to west, they just moved ahead with colonial legacy and looting money from rest of the world and keeping their colonies poor. So naturally you will see a difference and the 200 years difference is not going to fade away overnight.

However as the time progresses the difference is coming down gradually. You mentioned Nigeria that is on its way to have a bigger economy than France or Germany. Even Egypt will have bigger economy than Germany by 2050. Turkey will be 11th largest economy in the world and Indonesia 4th largest in the world.

By 2050 there will be 7 countries in the top 20 list which is definitely encouraging and chances are Bangladesh will be in the league as well.

However the main thing Bangladesh is run by western democratic system not Islamic law since 1947 and even during colonial era. So please bring religion out of it and making imaginary claim like African country will develop in next 100 years rather talk with logic and verifiable number.

Halal sectarianism

@Mujahid Memon
Funny he make a cheap shot at a certain sect but he himself belongs to a sect which full of lies and believe in things like chest beating and walking under a horse will cure him lol. But mods will allow it because Shia Shia bhai bhai.

Verse 57-25 says, "And We sent down iron, wherein is great military might and benefits for the people"

Iron which humans first made use of literally came down to Earth on space meteriotes.

The element Iron itself was manufactured in the nuclear fusion of massive stars far bigger and hotter than our Sun in conditions of hundreds of millions of degrees centigrade. This means iron originated outside our solar system.

These gigantic stars explode at the end of their lives in what is called Supernova, ejecting gases and heavier elements into a nebula which by gravitational attraction and accretion form smaller stars and solar systems like ours.

The elements of hydrogen, helium, lithium and beryllium were produced in the Big Bang, the rest that constitute Earth and the planets were ejected from Supernova.

Thank you with more explanation, despite Kafir keeps rejecting the truth despite it is so clear that Quran is proven to be God real message with its scientific revelation 1000-1400 years earlier than human science

Last edited:
IT you who started sun, moon creation story, Also there was not an single argument where you proved your point.
Bottom line it actually it is creators book then it cannot go wrong (earth was created in 6 days seriously, first he created earth then placed mountains from top (seriously, mountains from top), then moved to sky then created stars (seriously stars were created long before earth)

There is something special. Quran says iron that humans first made use of laying on the surface of the earth was sent down from space. This is scientifically correct. Iron rained down on earth on meteriotes. Infact, iron was produced out of our solar system in stars far bigger than our Sun.
oom mere chand!!!!!
You completely missed the point,

99.9999% of Iron on earth is not from meteoroids (Earth's inner core, outer core is completely ferros and it is not from meteoroids )
There is a small fraction from meteoroids but that has nothing special , common Greeks (not gods) knew this fact long before it was mentioned in Quran

When a Greek commoner is able to figure out this 2000 years ago, 600 years before Islam, then its mention is not something special

Thank you with more explanation, despite Kafir keeps rejecting the truth despite it is so clear that Quran is proven to be God real message with its scientific revelation 1000-1400 years earlier than human science
There will always be disbelievers and believers. Some say there will no believers left on the Last Day, but I have not seen clear evidence for it in the Quran. Anyway, my point and desire is that we keep progressing in knowledge and be more accurate and rigorous in interpretation. We need to fine tune interpretations and get new ones if we have to. We can have more than one interpretation but all need to be scientifically correct. I am saying this because some of the popular explanations are not correct. For example, Verse 21-30 is explained by important speakers and publications as Big Bang. This cannot be correct because Big Bang did not produce the elements of the Earth other than hydrogen, helium, lithium and beryllium. Most elements of Earth were made by nuclear fusion inside massive stars far bigger than our Sun. So, Water or Hydrogen and Oxygen came out of Supernova. 21-30 Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity [inside stars undergoing nuclear fusion], and We separated them [Supernova] and made from water every living thing?

This is mentioned in Greek, Egyptian books (written by common folks) long before your so called sacred book

IT you who started sun, moon creation story, Also there was not an single argument where you proved your point.
Bottom line it actually it is creators book then it cannot go wrong (earth was created in 6 days seriously, first he created earth then placed mountains from top (seriously, mountains from top), then moved to sky then created stars (seriously stars were created long before earth)

oom mere chand!!!!!
You completely missed the point,

99.9999% of Iron on earth is not from meteoroids (Earth's inner core, outer core is completely ferros and it is not from meteoroids )
There is a small fraction from meteoroids but that has nothing special , common Greeks (not gods) knew this fact long before it was mentioned in Quran

When a Greek commoner is able to figure out this 2000 years ago, 600 years before Islam, then its mention is not something special
Cringeworthy. So clueless. I am interpreting Quran verses and there is nothing wrong with it.

This is mentioned in Greek, Egyptian books (written by common folks) long before your so called sacred book

LOL I have debated about this and feel lazy to argue

So as you tried to attack Islam, I will try to make it balance, HOW COME YOUR HINDU RELIGION PUT DARKIE DALIT INTO THE LOWEST RANK IN HUMANITY...??????

ISLAM ONLY SEE HEART QUALITY, TAQWA ( OBEDIENCE TO GOD ), AND CONTRIBUTION (JIHAD)

LOL I have debated about this and feel lazy to argue

So as you tried to attack Islam, I will try to make it balance, HOW COME YOUR HINDU RELIGION PUT DARKIE DALIT INTO THE LOWEST RANK IN HUMANITY...??????

ISLAM ONLY SEE HEART QUALITY, TAQWA ( OBEDIENCE TO GOD ), AND CONTRIBUTION (JIHAD)
How do you know i am hindu ? I am not
secondly try personal attack when there is logical checkmate, typical religious mentally

Back
Top Bottom