What's new

Questions abound as Bangladesh science teacher arrested for ‘hurting religious feelings’

How do you know i am hindu ? I am not
secondly try personal attack when there is logical checkmate, typical religious mentally

Okey, so what is your religion ? Be honest as person ???

Logical checkmate ??? See my record here, how many times I debate about this scientific in Quran ?

I dont have time at this moment, I have something else to do ( working hours here in Indonesia), I dont want to engage in discussion that requires me to spend too much time and by seeing in how stubborn you are ( and also all Indians that I have been debating about Quran and its scientific in here ), you will likely to keep talking and talking....

Next I will post my previous debate with other Indian about this Quran scientific revelation and tag you, or just put the thread here, but maybe later, at night I will try to post it.

Last edited:
This is the Big Bang
51-47 And the heaven [the universe] We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander.

Big Bang is inflation of the universe from an infinitesimal point. The universe's fabric has been expanding since 13.8 billion years. It began accelerating about 5 billion years ago (with the creation of dark energy) which proves its strength. There is no rip in the universe [yet], though there is a science theory called Big Rip in which the fabric of the universe gets stretched so much that it tears or rips apart. There is another theory called the Big Crunch where the stretching universe pulls back and folds itself which is followed by the Big Bounce. This is in the Quran.

21-104 On that Day We will roll up the heavens [Big Crunch] like a scroll of writings. Just as We produced the first creation, ˹so˺ shall We reproduce it [Big Bounce].

No one can say Quran isn't astonishing.

Last edited:
What interpretation, how can you defend these

1) Allah made universe in 6 days (in quran there are 2 references allah's one day is 1000 years & 50000 years in another verse, wrong according to both)
2) First he created land and then moved to sky and created stars (stars are billions of years older than earth)
3) In Night Sun Goes below "Takth" of God and asks permission to come out in morning (where is this "thakth" )
4) "Usne Zameen aur Asmaan ko Alheda Alheda kar diya" how can one separate space and earth when they are not even in same period, Space is 13 billion years old and earth is 4 billion years
5) Allah made land and to balance it placed mountains from top to balance it (Its a known fact that mountains do not fall from sky but created due to tectonic activities from below the earth)

There are 1000s of such things, If at all there is a creator/ super being then he has to be perfect he cannot go wrong,
You are misquoting things here. Check your translations first.

Quran talks in metaphors. It is not a science syllabus book, nor one of mathematics. If a language's idiom uses a specific figures to denote an impression of a great number, that does not mean that you take that number literally.

Science is based on data & its interpretation. If new information appears, the theory changes. Religion is not like that. The ultimate reality is constant & it never changes.

I could go further but this is enough.

Moreover, the forum discourages religious discussions.

Last edited:

Quran talks in metaphors. It is not a science syllabus book, nor one of mathematics. If a language's idiom uses a specific figures to denote an impression of a great number, that does not mean that you take that number literally.

Science is based on data & its interpretation. If new information appears, the theory changes. Religion is not like that. The ultimate reality is every constant & it never changes.

That Indian lack of critical thinking....Days on earth is based on the rotation of earth relative to the Sun light ( daylight and night ), it can be completed within 24 hours, but days in other planet can have much longer time, and it is clear that there is no planet yet being formed in the early phase of universe formation

So days in this contex is related to phase

Yup phase can be different as well in term of duration

Allah is trying to show scientific phenomenon to 7 century Arab, of course He will not use term used in Today science.

Last edited:
That Indian lack of critical thinking....Days on earth is based on the rotation of earth relative to the Sun, it can be completed within 24 hours, but days in other planet can have much longer time, and it is clear that there is no planet yet being formed in the early phase of universe formation

So days in this contex is related to phase

Yup phase can be different as well in term of duration

Allah is trying to show scientific phenomenon to 7 century Arab, of course He will not use term used in Today science.
I am Indian too. Anyway, the common meaning of day relates to daylight beginning with the first light of the sun. The globally defined period of Day is 24-hours representing the period of time the Earth takes to rotate once around its axis. This definition is based on our convenience. The period of daylight changes depending on the Earth's orbital location around the Sun and it can last MORE (or LESS) than 24-hours near Earth's poles. In the summer on the pole, a day can be MONTHS long. Daylight is always present because the Sun never stops shining. So the real question is when did daylight begin? Obviously, when the Sun ignited! That happened around 4.6 billion years ago. Therefore, 'Day' in the context of Earth's creation represents daylight from the perspective of the Solar System at its dawn. By the use of this word, Quran correctly relates the beginning of Earth's creation with the Sun's ignition.

Last edited:
I am Indian too. Anyway, the common meaning of day relates to daylight beginning with the first light of the sun. The globally defined period of Day is 24-hours representing the period of time the Earth takes to rotate once around its axis. This definition is based on our convenience. The period of daylight changes depending on the Earth's orbital location around the Sun and it can last MORE (or LESS) than 24-hours near Earth's poles. In the summer on the poles days can be MONTHS long. Daylight is always present because the Sun never stops shining. So the real question is when did daylight begin? Obviously, when the Sun ignited! That happened around 4.6 billion years ago. Therefore, 'Day' in the context of Earth's creation represents daylight from the perspective of the Solar System at its dawn. By the use of this word, Quran correctly relates the beginning of Earth's creation with the Sun's ignition.

Yup, I refer to that Indian, not all Indians

Interesting explanation here, but how do you explain about 6 days required to make universe ? Because of this I rather see days as phases ( defined period of time/ where days is also a defined period of time ) where one phase may requires million years, as we know universe is made in phases, it doesnt instantly come up in nowhere and beng ! we have all of mountain, rivers, atmosphere and others, so once again Quran is inline with modern science.

The term days is just as simplification, it is similar like how God use the word "smoke" to show universe in the beginning is still in the form of gas, since gas is modern term that just being used in modern science

Last edited:
This morning I read a news that the teacher has been released and he has joined his school in a welcoming ceremony.

I cannot find the news now. It was with a school photograph.

Interesting explanation here, but how do you explain about 6 days required to make universe ?
One Day corresponds to 100 million years. 6 Days is not about creation of the universe. It is about creation of our Atmosphere, Earth, Mountains, and the basic elements of Life by the end of Day 6.

When the Sun first ignited [beginning of Day 1], it blasted Solar wind from the Sun's upper atmosphere pushing at the remaining surrounding clouds of gases and dust particles of the Solar Nebula [Smoke]. This initiated a process which created the Solar System including our Earth.

At the end of Day 1, liquid water existed on Earth's surface and the water cycle established. By the end of the Day 2, the first oceans had formed, and the Earth's solid crust had formed. Earth was now a closed system which started the Earth's magnetic field through convection cycle in the Earth's core.

The atmosphere formed between Day 2 and Day 4 and the mountaims between Day 2 and Day 6. Earth was almost fully covered in water between Day 4 to Day 6 and anaerobic LIFE existed at the end of Day 6.

This is Fun for me

One Day corresponds to 100 million years.
6 days = 600 million years, number not adding up
Earth 4.6 Billion years old,
Universe 13 Billion years old

When the Sun first ignited [beginning of Day 1],

Big Bang Happened (13.8 Billion Years ago) ---------------------9.2 Billion Years Passed (Sun not Yet created)-------------- Sun Came into Existance (4.6 Billion years ago)------------60 Million Years Passes ----------Earth Created (4.54 billion years ago)

Sun came 9.2 Billion years later or if i assume 1 day = 100 million years (as per you) then Sun came 92 days later

At the end of Day 1, liquid water existed on Earth's surface and the water cycle established.
Again random interpretation
"Aur uss ka Arsh pani par tha" by this logic water was there before day 1, else "Arsh" kahaan tha :)

The atmosphere formed between Day 2 and Day 4
In the above pointer you said water cycle was established on day 1, and atmosphere was created from day 2-4
How come water cycle came into existence before atmosphere, totally non digestable

Read a book of 5th standard, I think you have no clue what is water cycle

Earth was now a closed system which started the Earth's magnetic field through convection cycle in the Earth's core.
To have a magnetic field planed needs to have ferros core, which means Iron is inside

and Couple of posts back you were referring to a verse stating Iron came from Meteoroids, "ye to own goal ho gaya :P"

Science is based on data & its interpretation. If new information appears, the theory changes. Religion is not like that. The ultimate reality is constant & it never changes.

I get you, all religious book are to be taken with pinch of salt
but I cannot resist myself when people desperately try to justify bullshit, thats why responding to particular user

During Day 1, volcanic phenomena across Earth expelled heavy greenhouse gases into the atmosphere from the Earth's interior. These gases included water vapor.

At this time, the Earth was constantly bombarded by massive bodies from space and the surface stayed molten hot most of the first 100 million years.

There was a cataclysmic collision of the early Earth with a planet the size of Mars around the middle of the first Day.

Earth's size and mass increased as a result. Debris from the collision acquired orbital velocity and flung into space. They consisted of large chunks of the two planets which coalesced to form the Moon within 20,000 years. The Moon of the time orbited less than 30,000 km away.

Earth's rapid rotation slowed by the end of the first Day, a consequence of its increased mass and the Moon's gravitational pull on it. Space bodies smashing into Earth decreased, and a stabler and cooler period began. Liquid water now existed on the Earth's surface. The water cycle established and storms raged.

Haha Again a lot of own goals !!!!
Manghadhant Kahaniyan, there is no reference to the details you are mentioning, any ways all those details are crazily wrong

During Day 1, volcanic phenomena across Earth expelled heavy greenhouse gases into the atmosphere from the Earth's interior. These gases included water vapor.
1) Volcanic Eruption Means Molten Rocks which means complex elements
then tell when these metals were formed
Hydrogen to Helium to Carbon to Silicon to complex elements which are there in volcanic eruptions & need 100s of million of years to form

Currently in Sun Hydrogen to > Helium transition is taking place from last few billion years

During Day 1, expelled heavy greenhouse gases into the atmosphere from the Earth's interior. These gases included water vapor.

Couple of posts back you told atmosphere was created between day 2 -4
Now you are referring atmosphere in day 1
Ye to own goal hai :P

During Day 1, volcanic phenomena across Earth expelled heavy greenhouse gases

At this time, the Earth was constantly bombarded by massive bodies from space and the surface stayed molten hot most of the first 100 million years.

Again contradictory statements
Line 1 ) Volcano
Line 2) Molten Surface molten for 100 million years

If surface is molten then how come volcano exist (again own goal :P)

Earth's rapid rotation slowed by the end of the first Day
Stars are billions of years older than Earth, usko kahani bhi suna do molvi ji :)

Last edited:
Indos brother, the Greeks understood astronomy much before Islam came and Muslims adopted these understandings. :) @Foinikas, you have info on this ?
One should keep Hellenism in its place. The Greeks had many good ideas- none of them could account for an expanding universe, that the entire universe was Joined together before it was separated, that all living things come from water, or that stars form from cloudy gases that come together.
In fact, the Greeks, most schools, believed in 4 elements.

Science or what I do not know, but the verses of the Holy book was scattered among many people. The 1st Caliph Hazrat Abu Bakr was the first to collect them with the help of Ibn Ishaq, who was the scriber for Prophet Muhammed.

It was the time of 3rd Caliph Hazrat Usman that a Committee under him compiled the version of the Holy book what we read now. It was again Ibn Ishaq who was leading the committee.

The original Holy book written by Hazrat Ali was not accepted by the Usman committee and is now preserved in a museum in Turky/ Istanbul.

It was already over 30 years after the death of the Prophet when the Holy book was re-compiled in its present form. On the other hand, the Hadiths took about 200 years to be compiled by many authors.

Please check history to prove otherwise in both counts.
Wrong on some key details. Quran was compiled in book format by Abu Bakr (within 1 year of the Prophets death) by Zayd ibn Thabit. It was standardized by Usman after the empire had expanded and they were worried about differences creeping in the recitation in far flung places. Usman’s copy standardized what Abu Bakr had again after Zayd ibn Thabit re-collected parchments from the Sahaba again.

There was no Ali copy. There was no difference as to the consonant skeleton of the Quran that was provided by Usman although there were differences as to qiraat. There was no recompilation.

For the record, there are carbon dated copies of the Quran to the time of the Prophet (Sura Taha copy in Leicester). These are actually dated from before the Prophets death and is written as a page in a larger book.

Hadith collection started with Musnaf Abdurrazak about 40 years after and more so with Imam Malik maybe 60 years after we had our first saheeh Hadith compilation that is still one of the 6 regarded as saheeh.

No, Hazrat Ali's version is not available anywhere other than which is kept in the Istanbul museum. No copy is available. It was decided by the Muslim clergymen and the Caliphs not to open it again because it would cause rifts among the Muslims.

Even, Shia people don't have access to this version. But, its history says, it was written in the chronological order. The present version was finalized at the time of Caliph Uthman. However, this version is based not on the chronological order.

The verses were collected and re-arranged on the basis of individual topics. But, in the process some verses circulated among people were discarded by the Committee.

The verses were collected and were first compiled in the form of a book at the time of Caliph Abu Bakr. But, confusion remained about the authenticity and hence the 2nd/ final version at the time of Caliph Uthman.

Only this version is available throughout the world.
Please provide source of the existence of Alis copy. Like I said, there is no such thing.

Back
Top Bottom