What's new

Quaid’s monument to be demolished in Peshawar

People like him come once in a generation, this is what differentiates are true leader from the rest of the rabble.
r1ez4m.png

maybe true, but how does that make it a propaganda article, the point is the monument is being destroyed with the help of USAID money by ANP on purpose !!!

everyone knows that ANP loyalties are more to their indian and american masters than to Pakistan.....but they are smart enough (maybe?) to know that en attack on Jinnah will invite the wrath of a lot of people.

in this case --- i am all for beautification of Peshawar because it is where i grew up. I've seen Peshawar change so much over the years; even the demographics have changed because of the CURSE of all the refugees the city deals with. Hayatabad is still fairly clean and presentable, some other areas are in need of attention.

whether its propaganda article or not --- its up to the government to decide what projects are undertaken. And I hope that every monument of Jinnah Sahib is kept in a pristine order so that Pakistanis will always remember the father of the nation.....unfortunately some people are oblivious and forget their heros or are ingrateful to those like Jinnah (traitors, or apathetics mostly)

Really made me cry when i watched this. Lak bar lanat beghta hon humera Hukmarano per.

what the hell you can expect from corrupt goons who are siphoning Rs. 7 billion public funds on very regular basis???

this is the haal....if things were my way, every traitor of Pakistan (especially the corrupt) would be hanging in public for the world to see; not even they would receive a dignified burial

Da Khuda Paman ! *Did I write that right !* :what:

And go easy on Luffy...bhai haii meraa ! :undecided:

I said I wasn't the one to hold grudges even though its hard to forgive people who attack your background
. He doesn't even want to debate and runs off each time like a rebellious child that has been slapped. Frankly I would have really liked a reply for the post where he called Khattak's traitors, Abdul Qayyum Kashmiri despite his flawless Pashto and the fact he called himself Pashtun, Imran Khan a non-Pashtun and Pir Roshan... i mean how can you brush off everything and mark every patriotic Pashtun as a non-Pashtun?

His history works on lies, deceit and distortions. His idea of fun is leveling allegations as soon as he hears my background. You want to hear comments, here:

Yar jinnah baba ko goli maar. Abassinafghan is pashtun, he would never insult bacha khan and ahmad shah baba like your afghan-hehe did. Report post of abasin if it is offending you but i am not going to defend punjabis like afghan-hehe. He is insulting all pashtuns which is not acceptable to me.

*Bacha Khan was insulted by dozens of Pashtuns and even non-Pashtuns here. No diatribe here? :what: Only good boy here, Luffy? And Ahmed Shah Baba is different. I can get you at least a number of posts where he appreciated Ahmed Shah Abdali and called him Pakistani Pashtun (as he was born in Multan and 70% of all Pashtuns are Pakistani!)... he won't reply anyway. Will run off like a coward.

I won't post the link as it might not be allowed but its a "Pashtun Forum" which u once tried to register at and you can search the thread Havi Sultan and co. My background has still not been revealed by that time. The member he is replying to is more open. Also if you do go through his posts be sure to look at the beautiful words he calls Punjabis in post. Man read this from dear angel Luffy. His father was only Punjabi and he did this to him... no one can debate like this with this guy. Read this, part of post 267 from same thread:

You people may not know that a punjabi would fart in front of you without any shame....teez-maar khalak di. Such cultureless dhoti wearing people are shamelesrly mocking afghans, who gave them shalwar kameez for proper covering and also clothed them with islam...javed iqbal , son of allama iqbal writes in his book "apna greban chaak" that when he was justice of punjabi high court, he was recieving very bizzare crime cases from punjab, the examples of which were not available in rest of country. He says once it spread like an epidemic in punjab for people to dig graves of young women and have sex with them. Then he says that once crimes rates of child rape rose to peak, two and three year old girls were getting raped and killed.
While Throwing acid on women faces, burning wives alive , gang-rapes etc are their "culture"...

These culture-less have given up their punjabi for urdu, and have given up their dhoti for shalwar kamees... There is no shame, ghairat, honour , self-respect in them.

Why you don't ask Luffy what this is. Fine I couldn't find post where he insults Pakistan directly but he is part of the issue. MODs please if you plan to delete this on account of this racist qoute from Luffy the great please delete only the Qoute. And please this is not to exacerbate the ethnic issue. People who feel they are too closely aligned with race or consider themselves Punjabi... remember... i am suffering the same thing now. He is insulting firangi mahal, my ancestral home on Pashtunforums. Don't feed ethnic tensions. It is possible to disengage from ethnic identity. Don't become a part of ethno-fascism.

But I just wanted to say... even about @Sher Malang... i think I know who he is on that forum... these people have nothing more to do than insult Jinnah and other races. Luffy, I would say is better than people there but not one of the good guys at all.

If you want you can look at the thread yourself and see if Afghanis_hehe (member name) is insulting Pashtuns ANYWHERE even though after this much abuse, not having a link to Pashtuns on the attachment or personal level like me (he has a family link better proven then mine. Thread name is havi sultan and Pakistani members co or something, search for it. In fact you will clearly see its the Afghans insulting him. Man with the names they call Jinnah and Pakistan anyone would respond.

I am very liberal but they disrespect our leaders severely, as you even noticed I never even insult Hindus like on this site many people do due to my commitment to religious and ethnic unity within Pakistan, NOT because I fear the Indians... for godsake that guy was half punjabi, half pashtun... better than even me with limited and as yet unproven Pashtun history! except he hadn't made efforts to learn the language.

This is what Luffy did to him. I always held it against him but because of SOM who respected him also I stopped myself from engaging him as much as others, he talked very highly of Luffy.

Aren't you think tank? If I start going easy on Luffy the debate ends and PDF is built for debate, what you could tell me is not to attack his personality which seems very hard because he does the same on the other forum and act all nice and well-behaved here. Perfect survival strategy and he condemns me for keeping my background hidden. :lol:

Apparently he hasn't had enough... now he is hosting another dance with his Afghan brethren and mocking me. Since the admin has locked me out of the forum, I cannot reply. Did you see the trial of ZAB? He is the judge and his supporters are the juries & he wud be executioner but he can't be. I cannot get a word in at all and he posts pieces of posts (not the full material) to make it appear I am an idiot. The thing is if only I had the power to reply...

I can only qoute this from poet Ajmal Khattak who wasn't very fond of Pakistan:
che nasha da istibad laree pa sar ki
maata yau dai ka maghul dai ka afghan
Meaning: whoever is arrogant (not sure its arrogant or stupid) in the mind
they are the same to me whether Afghan or Moghul

Very let down by you. You sometimes defended Pakistan too, i noticed but I didn't expect this childishness from you.

I swear by Pakistan's name which I hold above all else, even my adopted identity if I have children I will do my best to ensure they do not know their ethnic identity. Pashtun with Muhajir background or whatever. To hell with race, especially when people can't disengage from it and it becomes a tool of hatred between my countrymen. The ultra-nationalist Pakistanis were right here.

They should Make a New Monument in the name of Qauid-e-Azam but not completely vanish it.

P.S. Coming back to the monument I think there should be some memorial of Jinnah in each city with a 100000+ population so there is something to remind us to who we owe our freedom to because we are fragmenting... we are forgetting. But monuments won't be enough. Its about creating a better environment and what we teach our kids. Are we shoving the superiority of their race and religion down their throats or are we giving them a nationalist outlook.

Rafay, if ur relative is a Sindhi teacher, it means he is a professional. I have tried to learn Pashto from my gardener as well which didn't turn out well as he couldn't write at all. :D

Don't ask him just yet though about making money by paypal and learning Pashto online (through skype-done it for Pashto before) as I am unsure I will be able to manage Pashto, a book, a paper on ethnic tensions and design together while I am quite sick. Defence.pk best place to contact?

Btw maybe u cud tell Luffy about the Hurs... Pir Pagara's fight against the British and their sufi philosophy. #Sindhhistory
He believes that Sufi saints never fight wars when they have been involved in great struggles. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan : Yaar rolaiii gaiii kiyaa mujheee...! Kitnii aurr bistiii kareiii gaa meriii ! :cray:

I've defended Pakistan as vociferously as I could in my younger days at PDF but now I just sit back & crack jokes at the stupidity of most members who think they're intellect epitomized *insert Indians & Pakistanis alike* ! :D

Why do you think I bothered replying to this thread anyhow because I rate Muhammad Ali Jinnah above both my Mum & Dad & any leader the Muslim world & many the world has produced in a few hundred years. I feel very strongly about that too !

On Luffy, I do recall a few of his posts whereby he defended Pakistan on that forum & got picked on by the Afghans over there & I know that you've defended Pakistan numerous times ! Aur waisee bhii apnaaa touu apnaaa hotaaa haii naa...Luffy koo mein theeek karrr lunnn gaaa...tuuu dekheiii gaaa he'd be a fiercely proud Pakistani one day who has transcended ethnic or linguistic nationalism ! :tup:

P.S I don't give a woooden nickle about my ethnicity either - Subb seh pehlee Pakistan ! :pakistan:

@Monkey D Luffy : Abbaiii touuu neii yeh Punjabiyon ke bareiii meinn kiyaa likhaaa haiii ? :angry:

@haviZsultan : Yaar rolaiii gaiii kiyaa mujheee...! Kitnii aurr bistiii kareiii gaa meriii ! :cray:

I've defended Pakistan as vociferously as I could in my younger days at PDF but now I just sit back & crack jokes at the stupidity of most members who think they're intellect epitomized *insert Indians & Pakistanis alike* ! :D

Why do you think I bothered replying to this thread anyhow because I rate Muhammad Ali Jinnah above both my Mum & Dad & any leader the Muslim world & many the world has produced in a few hundred years. I feel very strongly about that too !

Very nice having you around... #moodlightener...
I really have to appreciate PDF wisdom of having think-tanks mods and other community members with totally different personalities.
On Luffy, I do recall a few of his posts whereby he defended Pakistan on that forum & got picked on by the Afghans over there & I know that you've defended Pakistan numerous times ! Aur waisee bhii apnaaa touu apnaaa hotaaa haii naa...Luffy koo mein theeek karrr lunnn gaaa...tuuu dekheiii gaaa he'd be a fiercely proud Pakistani one day who has transcended ethnic or linguistic nationalism ! :tup:

Waisay toh Luffy koh tumney dood peeta bacha bana diya... we say that (bold) to our bhanja/bhanji's to make them eat their food.

P.S I don't give a woooden nickle about my ethnicity either - Subb seh pehlee Pakistan ! :pakistan:

@Monkey D Luffy : Abbaiii touuu neii yeh Punjabiyon ke bareiii meinn kiyaa likhaaa haiii ? :angry:

As far as the topic is concerned... and as @batmannow says for every other MQM thread... time to close the thread and move on. Quick! Hurry! :D

Not being too harsh on batman though... valuable member that. I was like you... got too serious when that godamn ulcer struck. Ask @WebMaster about my past on PDF.... rebellious little kid... and i eventually grew up to rebel against my entire extended family... :D

Unfortunately his criminal posts were deleted by Mods there, otherwise i could have shown you how much non-sense he spewed, i lost my temper completely with him, that was tit for tat response, atypical of me. No pashtun would sit silent if their women are insulted, that troll said that swati people sell their women to punjabies and that yousafzais sold bibi mubaraka to babur etc etc .Any how some members also call me "ranjit singhi" and "seraiki" there just for the reason that i usually defend Punjabis and all pakistanis on that forum....i am critical of jinnah there as much as i am here, but i have never called him names like afghans, infact i have told afghans not to speak on Jinnah when they dont know much about pakistan movement....Why havi sultan dont bring those posts forward where i defended him as a pakistani? havi is angry right now and is not is in his senses. A group there "pakistani flowers" is created by none other than me....I have two accounts there, another one is as "dinosaur khan" with avatar of pakistani flag (damn i have no choice but to say it, i usually dont boast).....

http://www.******************/group.php?groupid=11

Here i am worried about punjabi civilians getting killed in balochistan
http://www.******************/showthread.php?t=953

here i am asking members not to hate common punjabies
http://www.******************/showthread.php?t=446

I am telling them that a pashtun can be a pakistani
http://www.******************/showthread.php?t=8969

Here i am telling them that its in afghanistan intereset to be friend with pakistan
http://www.******************/showthread.php?t=11573
Here i am again
http://www.******************/showthread.php?t=10286

http://www.******************/showthread.php?t=10272 and so on

There are 5000 plus post of mine there, a newbie like havi never knew me there.....He is furious at me because i am mocking fun of his claim claim there that he is a descendant of a pashtun princess ...

@Hyperion : So are you related to the Marwats by any chance ? :what:
Nahin yara, not by a long shot, however, some people seem to have deduced that all by themselves! :D

Me outta here... too much hatred on this thread.... I'm a happy person, and need peace around me to stay happy! :)

Yaar aap pathan boht pareshan kartain hain sabko.

Pathan just want praise all the time, like little babies. :P

Pathan want praise as much as Bangladeshis want apology. :rofl:

LOL... no dude, I don't care about praise at all. I have all the attention I need from one person that matters to me. :)

By the way, what the **** is this about Bangladeshis and apology? :blink:

LOL... no dude, I don't care about praise at all. I have all the attention I need from one person that matters to me. :)

By the way, what the **** is this about Bangladeshis and apology? :blink:

Trust me. Bangladeshis always want apologies.

It's just the nature of this universe. :D

Trust me. Bangladeshis always want apologies.

It's just the nature of this universe. :D

Does it have anything to do with Imran or you?

I mean they tried to kill my parents and burn their house during 71, even I hold don't hold any grudge against them. What's up with them anyways? :blink:

Does it have anything to do with Imran or you?

I mean they tried to kill my parents and burn their house during 71, even I hold don't hold any grudge against them. What's up with them anyways? :blink:

They want apologies for 71. Which is bs.

Pathan ki tareef na karo, phir hor museebat paida ho jati hain.

What can an ordinary Pakistani on a forum do?

It's exhausting.

Back
Top Bottom