What's new

Quaid’s monument to be demolished in Peshawar

Nope ! Afghanistan is Afghanistan...Pakistan is Pakistan ! :P

I don't want Afghans or Afghan Land...please send them back over the Durrand Line ! :cray:

Yara, Durrand Line does not exist for us. You have to understand this, as much as I/we love Pakistan, that is an imaginary line for us! It's my brethren on the other side of the line. We joined the federation with loyalty, however, don't think that we divorced our extended family. Ok, if they don't love Pakistan, then we don't let them in on this side of the border.

My problem is not with Pashtuns, it's with the retards in the North. Peace! :D

Yara, Durrand Line does not exist for us. You have to understand this, as much as I/we love Pakistan, that is an imaginary line for us, only! It's my brethren on the other side of the line. We joined the federation with loyalty, however, don't think that we divorced our extended family. Ok, if they don't love Pakistan, then we don't let them in on this side of the border.

My problem is not with Pashtuns, it's with the retards in the North. Peace! :D

:blink:

Blasphemy ! :angry:

Pashtuns in A'stan worship the Tajiks while they treat Pashtuns from Pakistan badly. Pashtuns in Pakistan thus treat Punjabis and others badly.

It's so stupid.

To be honest, I like the diversity in Pakistan. It's like tasting many flavors in one bite.

LOL... we have been in the areas that make up the federation, way longer than the state itself. We love Pakistan, it's our identity, however, being a Pashtun is our heritage.

Chalooo theeek haiii but reign them in ! If I'm called a Punjabi dal khooor again...I'd shove a metal seekh of a seekh kebab up Mullah Omar's arse ! :angry:

Pashtuns in Pakistan thus treat Punjabis and others badly.
Ain? :blink:

Maybe I've been out of Pakistan way too long!!! WTF... when did Pashtuns treat Punjabis badly? I think the best relations we have are with Punjabis, rest we don't trust that easily!

Chalooo theeek haiii but reign in them ! If I'm called a Punjabi dal khooor again...I'd shove a seekh of a seekh kebab up Mullah Omar's arse ! :angry:

Hey please, don't speak of the esteemed Mullah like this. :lol:

Maybe I've been out of Pakistan way too long!!! WTF... when did Pashtuns treat Punjabis badly? I think the best relations we have are with Punjabis, rest we don't trust that easily!

Well, I am just speaking in terms of the 'internet'.

Of course, I've been around long enough to know that this is all an internet drama.

Chalooo theeek haiii but reign in them ! If I'm called a Punjabi dal khooor again...I'd shove a seekh of a seekh kebab up Mullah Omar's arse ! :angry:
Meri jan, Mullah Omar humari (yani kay) Pakistan kee ijad hai! Don't get involved in strategic games, it's way too big for any one person to comprehend what is going on, and how many rogue variables have been introduced into the game.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the show. It will all calm down, you worry too much my friend! :D

Meri jan, Mullah Omar humari (yani kay) Pakistan kee ijad hai! Don't get involved in strategic games, it's way too big for any one person to comprehend what is going on, and how many rogue variables have been introduced into the game.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the show. It will all calm down, you worry too much my friend! :D

Thats because you oldies have created this mess & us the youth have to come & clean it up ! :D

How old is Bhabhi ? :what:

Aur 'ijat' ? Ajtr ne kiyaa kardiyaa haiii Khan kii Urdu kooo ? :hitwall:

Thats because you guys are infiltrating us to get hold of our culinary secrets ! :D

Kasumm sehh namaak mircch ki ilawaaa bhii koi masalaa aataaa haii Pashtunooon kooo ! :P

:disagree:

There're far more Punjabis in Peshawar then the Pakhtoons in Lahore.

Well, I don't know that for a fact. I'm not from Lahore. But according to Luffy saab, punjabis in peshawar are pashtun because they believe in pashtunwali.

I have a lot of punjabi and kashmiri friends that are from Peshawar and speak pashtu. They consider themself a part of that culture.

As far as I am concerned, I always try to judge a person individually.

LOL,

I am Punjabi.

You think I like every Punjabi that I meet?

AstanoshKhan saab,

Har banday ki apni ek khaas baat ya kuudrat hoti hain. Main yeh to ney keh saaktha keh ji aap Marwati ho ya aap Yousafzai ho, isliay aap sub ek jaaisay hoin gay.

Main to har aadmi ki niyaat dektha hun. Jo achha hain, woh achaa hain. Pathan, Punjabi, ya joh bhi. Mujaay ney koi faraak par tha.

Asli baat yeh hain ke Imran Khan toh Punjab main zyada popular hain KPK se. Iska app kya bol sak thay hain pir?

Well, I don't know that for a fact. I'm not from Lahore. But according to Luffy saab, punjabis in peshawar are pashtun because they believe in pashtunwali.

I have a lot of punjabi and kashmiri friends that are from Peshawar and speak pashtu. They consider themself a part of that culture.

As far as I am concerned, I always try to judge a person individually.

LOL,

I am Punjabi.

You think I like every Punjabi that I meet?

Nai Yaar, but it saddens me deep inside, Pakistanis living abroad (irrespective of ethnicity) looses interest in Pakistan's affairs, it's couture and their own heritage with the passage of time.

Pashtuns in Pakistan thus treat Punjabis and others badly.
We don't treat bad the Afghans (who're not even Pakistanis) which have taken up a big chunk of city's economy, property and whatnot and you jumped in saying we're treating Punjabis bad.

Why do you think we Pakhtoons are famous for our hospitality?

Back
Top Bottom