What's new

Quaid’s monument to be demolished in Peshawar

Does it have anything to do with Imran or you?

I mean they tried to kill my parents and burn their house during 71, even I hold don't hold any grudge against them. What's up with them anyways? :blink:

The hell were the Bengalis doing in Waziristan ? :blink:

The hell were Uncle & Aunty doing in East-Pakistan ? :what:

The hell were the Bengalis doing in Waziristan ? :blink:

The hell were Uncle & Aunty doing in East-Pakistan ? :what:

Dad was in Dhaka for one year, deputed as scientific advisor. Their house was attacked by "Mukti Bahini's". They didn't calculate that a crazy man lived there, dad got most of them within the perimeter of the lawn.

If only you weren't half as gullible as that ! :P
If couple of your relatives were in Armed Forces deputed there, you'd know! :)

Dad was in Dhaka for one year, deputed as scientific advisor. Their house was attacked by "Mukti Bahini's". They didn't calculate that a crazy man lived there, dad got most of them within the perimeter of the lawn.

If couple of your relatives were in Armed Forces deputed there, you'd know! :)

My Grandpa was in the MES looking after the Dhaka & Mymensingh cantonments over there & my Tayaa was here in West Pakistan as part of the Armored Corp in '71 ! :D

Uncle neiii touuu Mukhtiiiyoooon kiii waaaaat bajaaa diiii ! :rofl:

They want apologies for 71. Which is bs.

Pathan ki tareef na karo, phir hor museebat paida ho jati hain.

What can an ordinary Pakistani on a forum do?

It's exhausting.

I think no apology is due. They did stuff, we did stuff. It all balances out!

Dude if Pathans really want to be apart of Afghanistan then we should let them. I can't take this dramabaazi anymore.

I don't know why in god's name they'd want to, but hell, let's let them go to where the grass is greener.

Dude if Pathans really want to be apart of Afghanistan then we should let them. I can't take this dramabaazi anymore.

I don't why in god's name they'd want to, but hell, let's let them go to where the grass is greener.

To quote Hyperion : South Afghanistan is defacto Pakistan ! :D

Uncle neiii touuu Mukhtiiiyoooon kiii waaaaat bajaaa diiii ! :rofl:

Total 26 within 24 hours. Colt 45 (1911 issue) Zinda Bad! :D Same pistol was gifted by King George V to my great grand father ( for completing a very strategic post in Afghanistan), which was also used against the Brits from 39 - 47. :D

It has been transferred to my name. It's still virgin under my ownership! :(

I don't know why in god's name they'd want to, but hell, let's let them go to where the grass is greener.

Mera ***! Southern Afghanistan is Pakistan. Simple as that! :angry:

Total 26 within 24 hours. Colt 45 (1911 issue) Zinda Bad! :D Same pistol was gifted by King George V to my great grand father ( for completing a very strategic post in Afghanistan), which was also used against the Brits from 39 - 47. :D

I own one. It's a hell of a gun.

But it is not for a novice. You really have to know the gun, otherwise it jams or chokes up. Also maintenance must be top priority.

Don't you worry when Bhabi finds out more about your escapades & promiscuity she'd christian that colt fully ! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom